Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

To My Fellow Yorubas, Do The Right Thing! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Fellow Yorubas, Do The Right Thing! (470 Views)

My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate / APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu / My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To My Fellow Yorubas, Do The Right Thing! by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
I give greetings to all of you and I say long time no see!

Periodically I hang around as guest to observe but I lost interest in the cross-bashing in Nairaland. Reason is because I realized we get more done and accomplished in our communities in a face to face congregation than we do in Nairaland wasting spit with others. I therefore urge each of you to look for an OPC community chapter nearby you and join membership. Bring your ideas, bring your frustrations, bring your fears and your concerns.

I saw a post late last night about Yoruba progress and the warnings of Akintola. I returned from my early morning errands now and cant find it, but I know what must have happened, Im not new here.

We must not stay in face of enemy to share with him what we will do. It will never get done. We must take it away from his knowledge. What he doesn't know doesn't hurt him.

If the future of our fatherland and its security and your birthright in it is that important to you, call an OPC chapter today and say you want to become a member. It doesnt matter which faction, both have same goal and Iba Gani Adams has succeeded in working out a unified front and cohesion. If you live abroad there are OPC chapters in that country. Go register and get membership today.

Ajo ma se ni o, l'oruko awon baba wa ati awon iya wa!

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Yorubas, Do The Right Thing! by AlhajaChinyere: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
OPCNAIRALAND:
I give greetings to all of you and I say long time no see!

Periodically I hang around as guest to observe but I lost interest in the cross-bashing in Nairaland. Reason is because I realized we get more done and accomplished in our communities in a face to face congregation than we do in Nairaland wasting spit with others. I therefore urge each of you to look for an OPC community chapter nearby you and join membership. Bring your ideas, bring your frustrations, bring your fears and your concerns.

I saw a post late last night about Yoruba progress and the warnings of Akintola. I returned from my early morning errands now and cant find it, but I know what must have happened, Im not new here.

We must not stay in face of enemy to share with him what we will do. It will never get done. We must take it away from his knowledge. What he doesn't know doesn't hurt him.

If the future of our fatherland and its security and your birthright in it is that important to you, call an OPC chapter today and say you want to become a member. It doesnt matter which faction, both have same goal and Iba Gani Adams has succeeded in working out a unified front and cohesion. If you live abroad there are OPC chapters in that country. Go register and get membership today.

Ajo ma se ni o, l'oruko awon baba wa ati awon iya wa!

Give us details, where to register in Europe.

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari Opened Up The Economy To Investors / Osisioma Pipeline Explosion Death Toll Hits 200 / “if You Want Prosperity, Go To Work Not Church” – Reno Omokri Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.