Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) (42159 Views)

Lagos DPO Loses Gun After Alleged Office Sex, Detains Lover / "The Nigerian Marked In This Photos Wasn't Part Of The Cambodia Drug Deal" / Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by tossie101(f): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hm
Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
God bless my mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hustlers everywhere.
Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by manikspears: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
iiooxx:
Too many Nigerians abroad are involved in drug deals. I don't blame them though, majority think foreign countries have their streets plated with gold and free money grow on trees for everyone. When they get there and see for themselves that the stereotype isn't true, they get overwhelmed by the so-called "shame" of coming home empty handed and go into crime.

Dear Nigerians, the abroad is not a magic way out of poverty.

Bro here is the thing, don't compare any country apart from a war zoned country to nigeria.if you go to all these countries there are legitimate jobs that will pay you well and make you comfortable enough to send back home, now here is the problem the greed in Nigerians will not let them rest.the greed that makes senators that collect 13million on monthly basis to collect bribes of 250k and 100k will not let them rest and so they start illegal business. So my brother the problem is not the country they went to , the problem is the Nigerian blood in them. in USA, banks beg people credit card can any bank try that in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by Shikena(m): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
iiooxx:
Too many Nigerians abroad are involved in drug deals. I don't blame them though, majority think foreign countries have their streets plated with gold and free money grow on trees for everyone. When they get there and see for themselves that the stereotype isn't true, they get overwhelmed by the so-called "shame" of coming home empty handed and go into crime.

Negative news travel much faster. A vast majority of Nigerians abroad are doing well helping theilmselves & their families with their honest regular jobs, some take up multiple jobs. Let us not disrespect them because of a few greedy fools.

4 Likes

Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by 4kDdullard: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
iiooxx:

Tell them please but I am afraid they wouldn't listen.
Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by Shikena(m): 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
If you are criminal minded in Nigeria then your chances of being a criminal abroad is high. If you are honest but held back by the Nigerian environment then you are likely to live a very comfortable life working regular jobs abroad & still send spillovers home to assist people.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by budusky05(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
The only reason they want Biafra, bunch of lazy IPOB youths
Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by planetx: 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
manikspears:

Bro here is the thing, don't compare any country apart from a war zoned country to nigeria.if you go to all these countries there are legitimate jobs that will pay you well and make you comfortable enough to send back home, now here is the problem the greed in Nigerians will not let them rest.the greed that makes senators that collect 13million on monthly basis to collect bribes of 250k and 100k will not let them rest and so they start illegal business. So my brother the problem is not the country they went to , the problem is the Nigerian blood in them. in USA, banks beg people credit card can any bank try that in Nigeria?
No bank in the US will send you a credit card offer if you don't have good credit score, talkless of begging you lol.
Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by winj3: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
This is an appeal to all Nigerians living or visiting any part of the world.

Please anytime you see IGBO people at any airport or streets around the world, call police - you will be saving the lives of other Nigerians.

I have called the police on over three dozen IGBOs at airports and cities in Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa, many were found with drugs and other contraband on their person or at their homes. The ones without drugs had 419 labs!

As a Nigerian you can spot them easily by some traits.

If you want to get more respect at airports, cities, and streets as a Nigerian, you need to ensure the people responsible for tha bad reputation of Nigerians abroad are stopped.

Research shows that many places where blacks (not just Nigerians) face sudden humiliation, racism, rejection, abuse were caused by IGBO drug dealers and 419 operatives having been in the news for the wrong reasons. The recent one I saw even black American military men are now stopped and searched in Japan because of IGBO drug dealing there. Hotels in some Asian countries refusing blacks thanks to IGBOS, Thai police now have a task force for blacks until I educated them on IGBO sounding names and behaviour, Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Dubai, many others thinks blacks should be banned at airports since IGBOs started the drug trade and 419 there, The list goes on. Everywhere I have asked for data I get IGBO names, anywhere I go on business or private trips and check for black criminals IGBO people emerge!!!

IGBO people have for over 50 years destroyed the Nigerian passport in all corners of the globe leading to ill treatment and humiliation of innocent Nigerians daily at many airports and cities around the world.

Because of religious beliefs and stupidity, most Nigerians tend to accept collective blame for crimes that are predominantly done by IGBOs - they are simply described as Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
manikspears:

you got that right

greed amongst Nigerians is the biggest problem
Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
winj3:

Please anytime you see IGBO people at any airport or streets around the world, call police - you will be saving the lives of other Nigerians.

I have called the police on over three dozen IGBOs at airports and cities in Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa, many were found with drugs and other contraband on their person or at their homes. The ones without drugs had 419 labs!

If you want to get more respect at airports, cities, and streets as a Nigerian, you need to ensure the people responsible for tha bad reputation of Nigerians abroad are stopped.

Research shows that many places where blacks (not just Nigerians) face sudden humiliation, racism, rejection, abuse were caused by IGBO drug dealers and 419 operatives having been in the news for the wrong reasons. The recent one I saw even black American military men are now stopped and searched in Japan because of IGBO drug dealing there. Hotels in some Asian countries refusing blacks thanks to IGBOS, Thai police now have a task force for blacks until I educated them on IGBO sounding names and behaviour, Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Dubai, many others thinks blacks should be banned at airports since IGBOs started the drug trade and 419 there, The list goes on. Everywhere I have asked for data I get IGBO names, anywhere I go on business or private trips and check for black criminals IGBO people emerge!!!

IGBO people have for over 50 years destroyed the Nigerian passport in all corners of the globe leading to ill treatment and humiliation of innocent Nigerians daily at many airports and cities around the world.

Because of religious beliefs and stupidity, most Nigerians tend to accept collective blame for crimes that are predominantly done by IGBOs - they are simply described as Nigerians!

this foolish guy again?

2 Likes

Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by daddytime(m): 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nonsense and greedy mofos....

This is small na....

I have personally witnessed a Nigerian who was sent to courier drugs from Brazil to Europe, he unfortunately OD'd on his own supply due to rupture. What does the drug owners and brothers do?
Take am...

A sharp scalpel was secured and surgery was administered to recover the only valuable from their brother's corpse and his remains dumped in a nearby lake.

What is the definition of blood money again?

Humans go allow paper (money) control and determine their reasoning. A piece of paper you could have a truckload of and still be miserable.

God forbid...tuehhhh

2 Likes

Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
winj3:

Igbos are not the reason your not doing well in life, get a life mutherrrrfuckeer, run!!

All these fake analysis just to spit the most industrious tribe in the world.

There're few bad eggs, who are you to generalize, you tribalistic mudafucker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by bamigboyes(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
Mtcheew, next please!

Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by blackmercyvelli(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ipob again with black market
Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by panch001(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
This people are direct dependant of the devil himself. angry angry
Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by ajl: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
iiooxx:

The relative population of Nigerians involved in drug abroad is just a minute fraction of the total population.. Those who earn a living legitimately far outnumber the bad eggs. I have firsthand experience. It is the greed and unrealistic passion for material things. It is a general Nigerian problem even back home. Most Nigerians don't understand how money work within a society. Because you steal billions and put in a bank does not make you wealthy and neither if you carry all the drugs in the world. It's not sustainable and the story can't change any moment. I really don't know how people reason, you are less likely to be a billionaire pursuing a legitimate aspiration than attempting to become a billionaire by doing drug. How many people can you sell drug to? And the risk of getting jailed, getting killed or maimed by enemies or when a deal go sour is too high. The reward could be quick but it's not worth the risk. People who get involve in it surely do not have the capacity to reason logically.

1 Like

Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
akilo1:
Na their blood...when will Nigerians stop doing drugs?

the question is , when will ipob stop doing illegal shit that damage our image here in Nigeria.?

1 Like

Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
iiooxx:

STOP saying Nigerians...Igbos are the ones doing illegal drug deals abroad
Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by manikspears: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
planetx:
No bank in the US will send you a credit card offer if you don't have good credit score, talkless of begging you lol.

Tell me what you need for a credit card more than a registered stable job in USA? Go on tell us.
Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by manikspears: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ugosample:

you got that right

greed amongst Nigerians is the biggest problem

The biggest o, the biggest.
Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by bahdpersona(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
IGBO KWENU!!!
Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by Wisebisho: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
Teewhy2:
They said Nigeria is not good and move abroad to get a better life instead of sticking with legitimate business/ job they get into wrong business and the citizens of those countries see all of us from that country as bad eggs.
Na wa oooo, can all this people painting Nigerians bad abroad return home so that the batch 2 ( only good ones) can relocate to represent Nigeria well.
person way get head no get cap the one way get cap no get head.
Are you more better than them? Are you legit down here? Park well joor
Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by millionboi2: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
Stallion93:
shut up! Abroad is still better than this Condemned place
oga make money anywie u are.

#No place like home
Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by Litmus: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
(White man flogs Nigerian in India, my ass) Fake tale meant for the ego of racists and Nigerian haters and you all fall for it. Believe nothing told to you about the supposed ill deeds by Nigerians abroad , always ask questions and seek irrefutable evidence。Don't fall for the sinister attempts to make you Nigerians become less confident people and inferior feeling.

Boy, I pity Nigerians once the All Africa passport replaces national passports. From then on, all Africans will become as saints for Nigeria will bare the bane of all there sins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by Ishilove: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
I don't understand this story. undecided
Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by bluefilm: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
The correct title should be "How A Biafran Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal"
Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
When we tell Ndigbo in diaspora to stop selling drugs they reply that it is hard work, that every other tribe in Nigeria is lazy apart from them.

Unfortunately every single Nigerian suffers the consequences of their evil and selfish behaviour, but they will never listen!
Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by Stallion93(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
millionboi2:
oga make money anywie u are.

#No place like home
no worry, until Naija hit u hard na when u go know say Home is not necessarily 1 place but anywhere u choose it to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) by millionboi2: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Stallion93:
no worry, until Naija hit u hard na when u go know say Home is not necessarily 1 place but anywhere u choose it to be.
if becoms hard,become harder man.

If u are here d Oda side go dey hungry u.

Na wen u go,u go know

Make money, make money oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents Pull Electricity Official Off Ladder, Leaves Colleague Hanging On Pole / EFCC Arrests 28 Yahoo Boys In Enugu, Recovers Cars, Phones, Laptops (Photos) / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.