Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Atikus Case Study. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atikus Case Study. (343 Views)

Analyzing Atikus Purported "Authentic" Results From Inec Server. / Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atikus Case Study. by Glare247(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
I was online when I stumbled on the USA homeland security website,a friend am having a chat with said I should type atiku abubakar ,to my surprise the case study of the man came up,I was able to read some part of the stuffs, it is obvious our elite are worst than devil.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov

1 Like

Re: Atikus Case Study. by Butterflyleo: 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
Glare247:
I was online when I stumbled on the USA homeland security website,a friend am having a chat with said I should type atiku abubakar ,to my surprise the case study of the man came up,I was able to read some part of the stuffs, it is obvious our elite are worst than devil.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov

You are blessed for this. Kindly make this report viral to all your friends on Facebook and WhatsApp.

Atiku is a thief and a fraud

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu And The Visionary Looters. / SE Leaders Want 2023 PresidenCY But cant support one of them As Vice IN 2018 / Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘original List’ Of Those Affected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.