Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It (57399 Views)

Rivers: All Eyes On Magnus Abe As Political Permutations Changes / Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR / Seun Kuti To Register 'Movement Of The People' As Political Party (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by KBEST3(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
blackgold90:
Vote Atiku for president
or what?
Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by GoldHorse(m): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
Please and abeg! Where are the IPOD praise singers?!!!

Somebody talk say anybody dey support dey do something something.....

Who's next? Atikulala?! angry grin grin
Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
He forgot to invite the igbo and FKK. Now they abandoned him after they got what they want from his efforts, he's just an ordinary man and a laughing stock now. Omo ale jatijati.

biko where I go get this your gif from
Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by jamace(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
Life lesson:

Don' try to OVER impress any one because there is no permanent friend, only permanent interest.
Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by Yankee101: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
Power is fleeting
Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by ihbile: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Yankee101:
Power is fleeting
Very true sir

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by Henrymas(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
When the going is smooth and good, many will be your friend. Failure is indeed an orphan. Take heart, Mr Fayose.
Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by MENTORCH(m): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
People like to talk rubbish so becoz his candidate didn’t win it means he is no longer relevant. Peter obi’s Candidate lost in Anambra last election but he was chosen as a Vice President to be. Fayose is still a richman he will still come back.
Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
biko where I go get this your gif from
gfycat then search LOL

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
He forgot to invite the igbo and FKK. Now they abandoned him after they got what they want from his efforts, he's just an ordinary man and a laughing stock now. Omo ale jatijati.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
Naijaguy12345:

He is still an...

1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by ozimec(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
yazach:
Lol

What about the IPOB TERRORIST
I BEG MAKE SOMEONE FROM EKITI CONFIRM IF IPOB TERRORISTS WERE PRESENT

l
Lols .....keep calling IPOB Terrorists meanwhile, your terrorist brothers have chased you and your family out of your village and state.

Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by Meloshi(m): 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
Naijaguy12345:

na them sabi

JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP FOR GRAPHIC ARTISTS..

www./kreativehub
Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by Eponyeeboz: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
franchasng:
Y[s]orubas can betray their own!

Just because a Fulani terrorist sponsor who is the grand master of corruption pronounced that he will be using EFCC his personal tool to harass Fayose for no proven reason, Yorubas have deserted him and now ready to help the Fulani terrorists tie their brother and bundle to a northern prison, tufiakwa!!!

Why can't Yorubas be brave for once in their life and challenge their Fulani masters

El Rufai upon all the Nigerian money he looted is walking free and remains the right hand man of Mr. Integrity!

Rotimi Amaechi nkor

Tinubu that has turned Lagos to his personal properties nkor

Are u guys aware that Ambode and his men petitioned EFCC against Tinubu for some illegal contracts and dealings of Tinubu worth billions but EFCC refused to act but rather leaked the whole deal to Tinubu which made Tinubu hate Ambode and swore to bring him down

This is after the Visionscape saga and the Lagos TV camera contract saga Tinubu awarded to another contractor as against Tinubu's wish to award the billions worth contact to his friend/ally.

What has EFCC done to them

Why Fayose alone

God and nature will punish all the useless Nigerians supporting Buhari and his impunity ridded government!

You can fool man but u can never fool God!

Fayose fear not!!

Your brothers may desert you, but we Igbos as usual stand against injustice and we are the friend of the oppressed and deserted and we will continue to stand by you sir!

Don't be worried, weeping may last for the night but joy will sure cometh in the morning.

Your enemies you see today Fayose, you shall see them no more, just time!!![/s]

Instead of typing lengthy nonsense, you should have put your gala carton at home and gone for the dinner.

After you Igbos infected Fayose with your political bad luck, you're here typing nonsense. As big as your flat head is, can't you use it to think? Weren't most of his supporters Igbos?

We dash you people Fayose and FFK, we don't want them again.
Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by fredoooooo: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
Owo Epo grin
Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by Charly68: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
It is a big lesson to the incoming Governor too..let him not come and begin to rule like emperor . Life itself is a shadow..
Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by jafol(m): 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Instead of typing lengthy nonsense, you should have put your gala carton at home and gone for the dinner.

After you Igbos infected Fayose with your political bad luck, you're here typing nonsense. As big as your flat head is, can't you use it to think? Weren't most of his supporters Igbos?

We dash you people Fayose and FFK, we don't want them again.

I'm sorry o but I can't help but laugh and roll on the floor for that "gala carton" . You should have added fan yogurt carton
Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by jafol(m): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
franchasng:
Yorubas can betray their own!

Just because a Fulani terrorist sponsor who is the grand master of corruption pronounced that he will be using EFCC his personal tool to harass Fayose for no proven reason, Yorubas have deserted him and now ready to help the Fulani terrorists tie their brother and bundle to a northern prison, tufiakwa!!!

Why can't Yorubas be brave for once in their life and challenge their Fulani masters

El Rufai upon all the Nigerian money he looted is walking free and remains the right hand man of Mr. Integrity!

Rotimi Amaechi nkor

Tinubu that has turned Lagos to his personal properties nkor

Are u guys aware that Ambode and his men petitioned EFCC against Tinubu for some illegal contracts and dealings of Tinubu worth billions but EFCC refused to act but rather leaked the whole deal to Tinubu which made Tinubu hate Ambode and swore to bring him down

This is after the Visionscape saga and the Lagos TV camera contract saga Tinubu awarded to another contractor as against Tinubu's wish to award the billions worth contact to his friend/ally.

What has EFCC done to them

Why Fayose alone

God and nature will punish all the useless Nigerians supporting Buhari and his impunity ridded government!

You can fool man but u can never fool God!

Fayose fear not!!

Your brothers may desert you, but we Igbos as usual stand against injustice and we are the friend of the oppressed and deserted and we will continue to stand by you sir!

Don't be worried, weeping may last for the night but joy will sure cometh in the morning.

Your enemies you see today Fayose, you shall see them no more, just time!!!

STORY FOR YOUR gods
We YORUBAS are waiting for your local champion FFK. I can imagine why it's Y orubas bastard that r standing up for ibos. Where are ibo men that are tough like yoruba bastard like FFK that can speak up for them against Buhari? I haven't seen any ibo man except kanu. IBOS R using that FFK to lead the way while they take power afterwards they will read him his own script of what he wrote about them in 2013 and put him where he belong. I can't wait for him to cry back like fayose. That his red cap will turn to fila very soon. I know very well that FFK is not stupid, he knows what he is doing. I won't be surprised if he is mole planted in PDP to ruin them. Even ibos r against him being the VP with ATIKU o and this is the man that have being standing up for them. IBOS R the worst backstabbers. Davido u will soon hear Wei.
Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
I really like Fayose, he could have performed better. He should have invited his supporters from IPOB.
Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by fredylee: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
I remember Gov Fayose addressing a fake crowd of "financial experts" in China sometime in April 2016. It turned out the set up was at the airport with passengers at the waiting (lounge) innocently used as the audience. Difficult to believe, but true.
Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by mechanics(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
That's politics, he's no more powerful as before, the food should be given to the less privilege to avoid wastage.
Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by fredylee: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Gov Fayose addresses "Financial Experts" in China:

Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by lolaluv1(f): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
Political people are like harlots. No loyalty. They spend the night with the highest bidder.
Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by Okoroawusa: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
wideawaken01:
Call Atiku or Buhari
That was unnecessary
Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by jaxxy(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
Naijaguy12345:

What happened speaks a lot about Fayoses arrogance and personality. For everyone to abandon u at sametime even those he helped just becos he lost elections. I see him as a very controlling kind of person. Not good for leadership.

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
gfycat then search LOL
you will live long!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
gfycat then search LOL
I no see am oo... abeg u fit WhatsApp to Me?? 07037771619 thank you plenty
Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by Naijaguy12345(m): 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
I no see am oo... abeg u fit WhatsApp to Me?? 07037771619 thank you plenty

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/JointSnarlingHarvestmouse

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by demitola(m): 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
What a great news here! Now i have little advice for this Atikulate people upandan - please be very ready to port to Benin Republic or Mali o, infact start working on your travel papers now, coz Buhari is winning that february election grin
Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by tasteofcash: 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
castrol180:
@tasteofcash

tasteofcash, so when he finishes with his HND, you will advise him to go for his Bsc after that Msc and more...

But why can't you help now if you have the opportunity or must you condition him and if you can't then remain mute.

#myhalfword
my brother dis is Nigeria. Unless u reside outside Nigeria, u shld know how it works here. Here aint America
Re: Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It by RevenGeMission: 6:22am On Oct 14, 2018
Naijaguy12345:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Kaduna State (Pictures) / Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling / Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.