Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration (62790 Views)

Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose / PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Fayose / John Bray Visits Fayose Over Ekiti Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by Griezwoman: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Bisi, the wife of the Governor-elect of Ekiti state, Kayode Fayemi, today paid a visit to the incumbent governor, Ayo Fayose, ahead of her husband's inauguration next week Tuesday, October 16th. Fayose who shared photos from the visit online, wrote

''I am presently taking Dr. Kayode Fayemi's Wife, Erelu Bisi and other members of the inauguration committee round the Govt House. Tomorrow, I will hand over the Govt House to the Head of Service''

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/fayemis-wife-visits-fayose-ahead-of-next-tuesdays-inauguration/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by HungerBAD: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
I like her level of maturity.

She be like, let the boys rubbish themselves politically,and let us the women build bridges among ourselves.

This is a good wife.

When I see women like this, I cannot help but wonder how the likes of Goodluck Jonathan got their wives.

207 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by JudasNaCarrot: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
So, finally this clown will leave the seat of government and become an ordinary citizen like us.....nothing last for ever except change (not APC type of change though).

Fayoshe will be remembered only by his clownish and unstable behavior instead of developmental achievements.

I guess he will loss his voice sooner than later.

Others should learn and use him as case study.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by Corrinthians(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
Good gesture from the fair lady. This is what politics should be about. We must not be at each others' throats all the time.

Fayose though had a golden chance to write his name on a golden pedestal, but instead of utilising same, he squandered his days chasing Buhari the world over, sniffing after the old man's shadow like a bloodhound on the trail of a jail-breaker.

He took all the praises on the internet, mostly from those who neither neither reside in or are from Ekiti state, to heart, imagining all that was needed to get a warm embrace from his "people" was constantly berating (regardless of its propriety) the FG.

Fayose will forever live to regret this upportunity he bungled like a juvenile fox would a gang of mongoose.

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by Cantonese: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
You see politicians? Enemies in the day, friends in the night. That is why they say 'no permanent friends, no permanent enemies, but permanent interests'. However danger lies ahead for Fayose. He will only be lucky when @atiku becomes president.

15 Likes

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by modath(f): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
Good feature from the fair lady. This is what politics should be about. We must not be at each others' throats all the time.

Fayose though had a golden chance to write his name on a golden pedestal, but instead of utilising same, he squandered his days chasing Buhari the world over, sniffing after the old man's shadow like a bloodhound on the trail of a jail-breaker.

He took all the praises on the internet, mostly from those who neither neither reside in or are from Ekiti state, to heart, imagining all that was needed to get a warm embrace from his "people" was constantly berating (regardless of its propriety) the FG.

Fayose will forever live to regret this opportunity he bungled like a juvenile fox would a gang of mongoose.

Fayose did all that to curry favour & attention .. He has calmed down well now... He lacks wisdom is all I see.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin

23 Likes

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by sarrki(m): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
Fayose

I like you now than ever

Coz you are aligned to southwest development and alignment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
''I am presently taking Dr. Kayode Fayemi's Wife, Erelu Bisi and other members of the inauguration committee round the Govt House. Tomorrow, I will hand over the Govt House to the Head of Service''

This is interestingly interesting.
We are sure this will be the first time in the history of Nigeria that an outgoing Governor will rather show the government house around to the wife of the incoming governor!
This is really interestingly interesting!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by hucienda: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
D1 & Only Oshoko!

The PDP should stand by PAF as the obvious attacks from his political opponents are sure to begin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by magoo10(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
Fayose shouldnt feel bad at all
He has completed his second term denied him earlier . No bad blood

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by ozo13(m): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
sarrki:
Fayose

I like you now than ever

Coz you are aligned to southwest development and alignment

never fight because of any politician. Cos its all about interest

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by ATEAMS: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
incoming temporary first lady of Ekiti..

election case still dey court

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
cool

7 Likes

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
ATEAMS:

WAKE UP!
WAKE UP!!
from your slumber.

It's morning time....

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by hush15: 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
Good gesture from the fair lady. This is what politics should be about. We must not be at each others' throats all the time.

Fayose will forever live to regret this upportunity he bungled like a juvenile fox would a gang of mongoose.

Fayose has nothing to loose. if possible, when Atiku whens sef, he will another appointment. irrelevant post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by Kwamecron(m): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin
Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by donbachi(m): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
if i have my way i 4 make fayose disappear...i pray God to see him tru.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by Kwamecron(m): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Its only the SE that do politics with hatred and bitterness, the SW are the most learned in politics, the northern just hold power.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by Ayoswit(f): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
K
Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by ATEAMS: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
post=72055881:

WAKE UP!
WAKE UP!!

It's morning time....

you are the one that needs to wake up....

morning time at 5PM?

Cheiii

which part of the planet are you living in?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
Corrinthians:

Great words from a GREAT MAN.
Keep it up brother.
You are one of the few sensible and intelligent men we have around here.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by modath(f): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
ATEAMS:

All much ado about nothing... smiley

Fayemi is going nowhere... Even Fayose himself knows he & his stooge lost fairly but he has to do small drama for his gullible hype men to not think he's out of favour...

Boda Pita is not going to stress himself after when he knows he has greater mountains in front...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
modath:

Fayose did all that to curry favour & attention .. He has calmed down well now... He lacks wisdom is all I see.
You have said it all sis!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
ATEAMS:

you are the one that needs to wake up....
morning time at 5PM?
Cheiii

This kid is always talking outta point and over the bar.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by soliddust2020: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
Underneath that smile fayose will be thinking of how to go on self imposed exile in sudan, syria or venezuela because buhari must take his pound of flesh. I just feel sorry for him, he has been so humble of late.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by dumahi(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
That's quite mature of her!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by budusky05(m): 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Corrinthians:

She is the head with of that committee
Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by Babaalawo: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
This can never happen in Rivers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
post=72055740:

This is interestingly interesting.
We are sure this will be the first time in the history of Nigeria that an outgoing Governor will rather show the government house around to the wife of the incoming governor!
This is really interestingly interesting!!
This is not true.Fayemi’s wife heads the transition committee,so it is normal for them to meet and discuss...

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
Benz4pimp:
This is not true.Fayemi’s wife heads the transition committee,so it is normal for them to meet and discuss...
ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Foreign Observers Are Saying #nigeriadecides2019. / ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds / Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.