Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (47234 Views)

In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp / Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders / PDP Govs, Leaders Work For Buhari’s Re-Election [New Telegraph EXCLUSIVE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate by AnyoneButAtiku: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
jonuel1:

what about the issue of NOI not yielding to sharing moves and Obi not spending lavishly...can you see that we are the cause of our woes.

That matter is tangential to my trail of thought cheesy

Stopping Atikulooter from CONtinua is the task that must be done. To make am plain, that nah my primary focus.

By the way, since you asked; Peter Obi nah bad market.
He will be reminded about various instances he has played the ethnocentric card, when the electoral campaigns kick into full swing.
Nah then we go sabi say echo chamber pass echo chamber cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate by AnyoneButAtiku: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
Neoteny:

One glaring fact Atiku is only out to steal:

He wants to "restructure" which is a herculean task

And he wants only one term to do it, a mathematical impossibility

I don't like buhari, but atiku would end up being the worst mistake Nigerians could ever make. PDP will never change.

He is out to revamp his troubled companies...much like the Atikulooter-in-Chief - our nation's renowned farmer in O**. grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate by Doerstech(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
GoldHorse:

So who is correct? You the so called Atikulated on Nairaland or your elders in the village....

One thing is certain sha. Atiku, like Obasanjo wrote in his book and like we all know (except you guys), can't be trusted. No be we talk this one na hin dey show himself

I'm not just atikulating online I'm a voter with my PVC....

And I know my people don't vote base on these so called leaders directives
Re: Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate by seunfly: 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
deomelo:

Fashola left behind countless projects from power plants to 15 waterworks, hospitals, 17 maternity centers, 30 skill centers, roads, bridges including the best bridge in Nigeria, housing estates, markets, malls, Jetty terminals, asphalt plants, Lagos Metro, new government institution buildings and so on all over Lagos state, but obi left nothing so of what relevance and accomplished nothing.

Debt is a credible instrument of progress and development so no debt is not an achievement, it's stupidity and a sign incompetence and dereliction of duty.

....but of course, many of you are too shallow and misguided purvey sane and rational thoughts and this is why you end up with useless and unproductive leaders in your villages
You made sense at the beginning but ended it sensesly. Typical Nigerian without manner and ability to contribute with sense except to trow insult even she he does not really understand the discussion properly.
Re: Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate by GoldHorse(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
Doerstech:

I'm not just atikulating online I'm a voter with my PVC....

And I know my people don't vote base on these so called leaders directives

Well Goodluck (not Jonathan's) grin to all of us!
Re: Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate by Harrisee(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
mezarddinny:
igbos will always fight themselves, this is why they always complain of marginalisation, different cries from different groups so the govt don't know how to help them.

this is on of the major reasons why a tribe must have a leader, there should be somebody to arrange a truce that they can stick to but they don't have, giving other tribes a high chance of ruling them. How will state governors get angry with a good development? they only care about themselves, not the igbo nation but their masses still think other tribes are their enemies

Will you keep your dirty mouth shut?
Is Atiku not against Buhari?
When Obj was president, was he on the same plate with Tinubu?
With all the killings going on in the North, you still have the guts to talk about Igbo?
You are possessed
Re: Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate by Moonie: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Neoteny:

And you think it'll take one man only 4 years to restructure?

Atiku sold you lot a dummy to get your support

That man is as slimy as he's unreliable.

You'll see

Well lets say his was or is more realistic than Buhari's stabilizing oil price and making one dollar equal to the naira which many bought. Please I give up on you guys. Alot of you here are being paid cos I find no other motivation to support Buhari or discredit Atiku. Back in 2014, I had issues with Buhari's promises all I heard was lets give him a try. Today we can't try someone else. Short memory? No.
Re: Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate by Moonie: 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
EternalTruths:

That 20% votes was not Rochas handwork.

Father Mbaka was the one who created a false impression of Northern presidency as always favoring Igbos more than Southern presidency.

So Father Mbaka then asked why haven't Jonathan built the key infrastructures Igbos have being yelling for.

Pls, it has nothing to do with Rochas.

Let Me Advice You This Middle Belt Guy Nowenuse

Buhari made the worst mistake of organizing Python Dance.

Igbos don't forget easily and tend to pay back in greater coins.
You just said my mind. That python dance was a wrong call. And it was this stupid governors that authorized it. Jet fighters flying in a peaceful town.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lucky Irabor Becomes Four-star General As Buhari Promotes Service Chiefs / Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension / PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.