Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle (3051 Views)

Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos / Sophia Momodu Looks Radiant In New Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by pzphoto(m): 4:44am On Oct 14, 2018
Bbnaija star Nina who was reportedly following miracle after he publicly dumb her shares new adorable photos.

Her fans blast her over the recent action she took, some fans claim is because she bump into miracle in ghana and she fell for miracle game. See below

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nina-looks-radiant-in-new-adorable-photos-fans-blast-her-over-miracle/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by pzphoto(m): 4:44am On Oct 14, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See some sexy photos of Nina >>> HERE

comments

Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by EwuOjota: 4:47am On Oct 14, 2018
Olosho.

Wey get small ant brain. All this one brain dey inside her kpekus.
Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by ifyalways(f): 4:58am On Oct 14, 2018
See epistle. People get time o

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by IamD18: 4:58am On Oct 14, 2018
Nina and her fans are all useless to the growth of this country.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by BigbamoAYO(m): 4:59am On Oct 14, 2018
Hoe is always hoe,
Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by EwuOjota: 5:04am On Oct 14, 2018
ifyalways:
See epistle. People get time o

Bae how far?I just dey feel you this morning. When somebody wey dey plan to marry you for free toast you last sef?
Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by ifyalways(f): 5:08am On Oct 14, 2018
EwuOjota:

When somebody wey dey plan to marry you for free toast you last sef?
This morning noni cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09am On Oct 14, 2018
Jobless fans EVERYWHERE!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by EwuOjota: 5:10am On Oct 14, 2018
ifyalways:

This morning noni cheesy

Okay. I get something to tell you for DM.

Help me come check these pictures if na Oatmeal or Wheat. Two of them brown so I dey confused.

Oya check your Dm.
Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by ifyalways(f): 5:15am On Oct 14, 2018
EwuOjota:

Okay. I get something to tell you for DM.

Help me come check these pictures if na Oatmeal or Wheat. Two of them brown so I dey confused.

Oya check your Dm.
What is DM?

I'm color blind myself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 14, 2018
Person go just wake up carry another person matter put for head.
No surprise their only achievement for life na phone and charger

1 Like

Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by EwuOjota: 5:17am On Oct 14, 2018
ifyalways:

What is DM?

I'm color blind myself. cheesy

Ify even the Bible say no play with a man's heart on a Sunday ( John 3-16)

Oya come.
Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:18am On Oct 14, 2018
See one of the yeye fans calling miracle broke ass. if you check well, na tecno m3 wey he use rubber band hold,he dey use chat so.
Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by EwuOjota: 5:19am On Oct 14, 2018
Shibaraba:
Person go just wake up carry another person matter put for head.
No surprise their only achievement for life na phone and charger

And your own achievements na say you don buy Lekki finish. Typical civil servant with una 15k salary raking.
Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by ifyalways(f): 5:26am On Oct 14, 2018
EwuOjota:

Ify even the Bible say no play with a man's heart on a Sunday ( John 3-16)

Oya come.
I no dey read Bible. Hope you know I'm an old woman with grey and gray hair in all the right and wrong places undecided

1 Like

Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by EwuOjota: 5:28am On Oct 14, 2018
ifyalways:

I no dey read Bible. Hope you know I'm an old woman with grey and gray hair in all the right and wrong places undecided

tongue the best.
Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2018
pzphoto:
Bbnaija star Nina who was reportedly following miracle after he publicly dumb her shares new adorable photos.

Her fans blast her over the recent action she took, some fans claim is because she bump into miracle in ghana and she fell for miracle game. See below

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nina-looks-radiant-in-new-adorable-photos-fans-blast-her-over-miracle/

Cc lalasticlala
...Miracle...

1 Like

Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by Tamarapetty(f): 6:48am On Oct 14, 2018
Smh Smb
Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by Awaitingkopa(f): 7:02am On Oct 14, 2018
What do u guys expect from a 21 year old? She's just acting her age. Nina sha

1 Like

Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by Duchessree(f): 7:17am On Oct 14, 2018
some fans ehn... that one is already comparing followers and likes.. smh

1 Like

Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2018
EwuOjota:

And your own achievements na say you don buy Lekki finish. Typical civil servant with una 15k salary raking.
hahahaha...you should have gone higher na. Post your highest money anywhere here and I promise to multiply it by 100. Ode no see say I just register to check something else na to laff as we dey see fools like you bash each other. Go collect offering for mummy hand go church. Ewu
Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 14, 2018
she's beautiful cool
Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by duduade: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2018
Please if we could divert this kind of energy to politics in Nigeria
Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:14am On Oct 14, 2018
This girl is too fine, Chai!
Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2018
RachaelP:
she's beautiful cool

So are u tongue
Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by nazablossom(f): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
See epistle, on top another person matter. If bubu call them lazy yoots now, they get annoyed grin

That kamali guy sef is so jobless, he's always trolling on twitter.
Re: Nina Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photos, Fans Blast Her Over Miracle by itspzpics(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Replies Those That Say He’s Planning A Secret Wedding With Iyabo Ojo / My Husband Grabs Me Anywhere – Anita Joseph Reveals, Advises Married Women To Lo / Bbnaija: Yes I Slept With Tega But Her Vag*ina Smells Like Fish - Boma To Pere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.