Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election (46431 Views)

Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC / Can Sanwo-olu Win His Re-election? / Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by Praizenews: 6:05am On Oct 14, 2018
This unknown American Oyinbo woman claim to be in nigeria because of best year election.

She said she wants to help APC governorship aspirant to win Lagos state in the coming year election.

See photos and watch video below

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/kano-state-governor-ganduje-seen-eating-bread-and-tea-by-the-road-side/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo2xQnclLnM/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=w04jcuxarqv8

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by Praizenews: 6:06am On Oct 14, 2018
cheesy wink

See more photos of the american Oyinbo & watch Full video >>> HERE

sanwo olu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 14, 2018
Wharisdis?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by Mynd44: 6:35am On Oct 14, 2018
I am not understanding

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by sarrki(m): 6:36am On Oct 14, 2018
Man must whack

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by WhyMoD: 6:42am On Oct 14, 2018
I think she should be more concerned about winning the fight against obesity first..

206 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 14, 2018
WhyMoD:
I think she should be more concerned about winning the fight against obesity first..

[img]https://media1./images/3372a43626ac121c4a7f9b7306e95e75/tenor.gif?itemid=3571116[/img]

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by mrjaydee(m): 6:58am On Oct 14, 2018
WhyMoD:

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by madridguy(m): 6:58am On Oct 14, 2018
Team BBW

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by SajHall: 7:08am On Oct 14, 2018
I think it's unfair to abuse someone based on their physical appearance.
Sounds crude to me.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by WhyMoD: 7:19am On Oct 14, 2018
SajHall:
I think it's unfair to abuse someone based on their physical appearance.
Sounds crude to me.
politics is like a game of contact football.. if u don't wanna get kicked u better don't join ..
The woman involving herself politically should expect more than this even..
Bye

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by Omeokachie: 7:30am On Oct 14, 2018
So foreigners are card carrying members of the APC?

No wonder there is always an influx into Nigeria from Niger, Mali and Chad every 4yrs.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by MetroBaba1(m): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2018
WhyMoD:

Savage

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by mekaboy(m): 7:33am On Oct 14, 2018
Another drug addict.

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by nototribalist: 7:36am On Oct 14, 2018
She should be locked up in a gym for 4 years without food.

See as she full ground, hope she also came with dollars cos ambode won't spend his money on another person

YahooBoys must have duped this fat one hence she's now stranded in lagos.

Agbero beat you there

18 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by lollmaolol(m): 8:48am On Oct 14, 2018
Erin wo ilu

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by Kenekingisback: 8:51am On Oct 14, 2018
Which camp is she fighting for?
Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by johnaruson(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2018
Na wa oh
Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2018
angry
Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by dumahi(m): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2018
This is a dirty slap on the collective face of not only Lagosians but also on the rest of us Nigerians, Africans & the entire negro race. They re saying we'd listen to anything fair-skinned though a total foreigner he/she/it may be. They said 'we are inferiors to fair skins'. Lagosians, 2019 may be your only opportunity to prove you are human beings with minds & wills of your own, and not robots in Tinubu's palms. Reject Tinubu's choice TOTALLY.

10 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by GentleMoney: 9:12am On Oct 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by Starboytwo(m): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2018
Na xo...Meanwhile

Conductor - - - oya owo dah

Passengers - - - - Ambo

Conductor - - - - AMBO keh, SANWO joh

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by hisexcellency34: 9:13am On Oct 14, 2018
Sanwo-olu's wife is very arrogant. Hope she won't cause problem for he husband?
Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by kingthreat(m): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2018
Who is this fat fvck?
Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by NotBeenPaid: 9:13am On Oct 14, 2018

After she helps him to win election then she travels back to her country leaving Lagosians to suffer the mess - Wahala everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2018
Only her body sef go gather 20votes

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by zombieTRACKER: 9:13am On Oct 14, 2018
Is she a trailer
Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by ifyalways(f): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2018
Help him in what capacity ? Is the Sanwo Olu dude married undecided
Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by YoungLionken(m): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2018
As I hear the news, I quickly opened, thinking say na better person. APCheat is damn funnygrin

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by omoranmilowo: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2018
She want to persuade people or what? Let her take the next available flight back to her country now.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2018
Exactly how did this one obtain a Nigerian visa anyway? She's coming to influence an election as a foreigner and she hasn't been arrested already?

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 14, 2018
And this is news undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Invested N1.96 Billion And The Value Now Is N2.24 Billion (picture) / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Dickson's Victory (Photos) / 3 Things To Know About Supreme Court Judgement On Naira Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.