Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

"Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi (27231 Views)

Jasmine Is My Daughter Not My Girlfriend. Mr Ibu Breaks Silence (pic/video) / Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by duduade: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2018
Please is this guy a Nigerian

Which hits has he dropped

I don't know why I feel he is just a *latcher*
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by gbeseun(m): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2018
Shibaraba:
Yes o. You never even had a girlfriend in your life.

With Otedola as temi's father I will deny not only my exes but my friends,my father,my mother,my ancestors and even Adam and Eve!!!!

Thunder fire poverty!

Olosi
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by YoungLionken(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2018
Eazi, which plan you come still get so? Abi na money weh you wan ask? No dupe them o, I use goat and kola take beg you o.

1 Like

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2018
And so Make we fry beans?
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 14, 2018
Of course, when a billionaire is involved, guys cannot keep calm lipsrsealed or be discreet, that's why I must be quite rich b4 I'm 24
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by Jaqenhghar: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2018
Unik3030:
since we have been seeing billionaire pikin,this otedola own dey different ooo.its like they really don't know the meaning of branding n carriage.they just do anything they like n I believe many will see them as empty skulls but their papa money cover them sha
Money cant buy class
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by pweshdodo(m): 9:08am On Oct 14, 2018
babtaima:

How much do you think musicians like mr Eazi earns? is it cos that guy doesn't show off!? dude is also a song writer and a multi millionaire in USD..

Also Temi is the one at the losing end if things go south.. Music stars like mr Eazi can date anyone... but temi can't just date any big celebrity like that even with her father's wealth..
Is mr eazi richer than lil kesh ni
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by frozen70(f): 9:30am On Oct 14, 2018
Why won't you publicly declared that she is your only woman

Having her as a girl friend, that alone has secured your future

Love is sweet when all the necessary things comes with it
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2018
Temi, she's just naturally beautiful, intelligent and gorgeously structured. Despite the fame and affluence, she's still modest, well cutured and respectful....every man's desire kiss

Easy, congrats man!
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by Puzzypleazer: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2018
look at this one. u think uts everything you go use play? wait, soon u will know that boys are not smiling. u no know say me sef they vex say otedola leave me take u a ratchet you as bf
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by khvnggift(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2018
wch musik his he making Those 1 na musik
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by Hollusilva28(m): 11:34am On Oct 14, 2018
Mr Eazi, haaaa One Man keeeee? Infact Problem ti e ni yen. because Temi knows you Bleep other girls but based on the fact that she loves ur music. Is a mission impossible for her to dump you all alone in IGBO DUDU
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by obayendo1010(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
bro, eazi or whatever you call yourself i trust you but you are celeb for crying out loud you need to enjoy your fame broke up with her and hit the next hottie
before she broke up with you and end your career.
she can get her record straight if you breakup with her but if she called the shot
bro your career i dead gone and above all let other guys like me have the privilege to date a billionaire daughter too.
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by HenryInno1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
sad

Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
Dalmarauto:
You wan leave her before abi you wan cheat make her papa comot one if you blockus for you

Abegi ..
No be Anichebe date the elder sister Bleep her tire still dump her ?
How many blockus Otes commot?
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by enomakos(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Temi is beautiful
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by yewawa: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
Why wont she be your one and only... ..media rubbish
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by jaxxy(m): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
That’s so cute
Re: "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi by peteriranum(m): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
hope she can boldly say the same thing about you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger Meets Prophet One For Counseling After Her Sex Scandal / Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene 'Chef Fregz' Pre-wedding Photos / Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.