Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi (2242 Views)

IBB Didn't Endorse Obi, He Does Not Have A Twitter Account - Spokesman / I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) / "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by KratosCorp: 9:55am On Oct 14, 2018
To be clear, Peter Obi is the most strategic Igbo person in today's Nigeria to serve as the next VP. As such, H.E Alh. Atiku A. could not have made a better VP choice. Peter Obi is the only Igbo politician at the moment that has the adequate political/economic capacity, national clout, and international appeal to serve Nigeria to the utmost best; consolidate his future VP slot efficiently, and assertively use it as an effective springboard to transit into the first Igbo president (post civil war) that all Nigerians from all regions, religions and ethnicities would be so proud of.

Any other Igbo politician that takes that VP slot in 2019 can easily be eased out of the game either in 2023 or 2027. And as such, Ndigbo will lose this generational opportunity and fail to produce a formidable presidential candidate - even in 2027 - that can appeal to all Nigerians.

But it's so unfortunate that while people from all over Nigeria (including some top politicians and activists from other regions and ethnicities) were publicly rejoicing and commending the totally AMAZING and formidable choice of Atiku/Obi ticket, some backward and selfish PDP politicians from South East are busy conspiring to undermine this glorious combo. Badly, these pompous and self-centric men are professional politicians of Igbo extraction who neither care about Igbo interest nor the Igbo populace.

For this reason, I call on Ndigbo Worldwide (especially those in the South East, online and diaspora) to rise up, resist and remind these men (especially the governors of Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia, Imo and Anambra - plus ALL the federal and state legislators from those 5 states) that the emergence of Peter Obi as the next VP should not be toyed with in any guise.

Our demands are simple:

1) All the South East politicians (especially the PDP governors) should come out fully and endorse Peter Obi publicly.

2) They should publicly debunk all the fake news that are being planted in the mainstream media and public domain to create the false impression that Ndigbo are divided on the choice of Peter Obi as VP.

3) They should be seen as working (both publicly and privately) to ensure the success of the Atiku/Obi ticket in 2019.

Our response to non-compliance:

VOTE OUT any South East governor or politician who fails to endorse Peter Obi. Campaign against them. They do not have our interest at heart.

Join Me on this Obi-ligation and bring in all your friends and family.

Please, kindly click here to sign the petition now : https://www.change.org/p/ndigbo-worldwide-vote-out-all-governors-in-south-east-who-fail-to-publicly-endorse-peter-obi-as-the-next-vp?recruiter=582114035&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=nairaland&utm_campaign=share_custom_choice

cc onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu yyeske liondeleo tossie101 sarrki omenka omenkalives osazeeblue01
galaxi , Bede2u , pyxon , Xander85 , horsepower101 , ikennaf1 , PointZerom, pazienza , Chiwude, selemempe , gidgiddy, Curlieweed, Odingo1 , EternalTruths, hammer6F , aniomafirstson , Klinee , zhukov82 , PabloAfricanus , Explorers , Afam4eva , OMANBALA1 , ariesbull , phase1, Faber , tossie101 , IGBOmarryme , Niccoloimhotep , Timewilltell3 , akosanwafo , BankeSmalls, Neoteny, Horlamidei , Elder001 , Reelectbuhari , DabuIIIT , Pharaoh9 , Evablizin, rainylad , Kophschmerzen, JackBauer24 , Shalomc , shizzle1 , MrFuckallday , Iceberg3 , Preshy561 , UNIQUEISRAEL , Thegeneralqueen, mansamusa08 , PointZerom, Teejayrio87 , limeta , justtoodark, highpriestess , obakovich , revontuli, Justiceleague1, mightguy: immhotep , Ojiofor , Sprumbabafather, galaxi, Bede2u, pyxon, Xander85 , CyynthiaKiss, horsepower101 , ikennaf1, PointZerom, selemempe , gidgiddy, Curlieweed, Odingo1 , EternalTruths, Ikenna0b ,hammer6F , aniomafirstson , Klinee , zhukov82 , PabloAfricanus, Explorers, Afam4eva, OMANBALA1 , ariesbull , phase1

[image credit: https://citizenbloggers.files. ]

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by Chuks9000: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2018
Let me ask you, how will Obi becoming the VP bring:
1 adequate shelter for the common man?
2 reliable health service for the common man?
3 safety and basic work or business tools (impartial policing, impartial justice system, stable electricity, proper planning and development of the environment, etc)

Your kind of arguement will keep Nigeria in darkness for another 200 years.

Please, let our discussions be based on issue and not tribe, religion, ...

3 Likes

Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by globemoney: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2018
Op must be jobless.

4 Likes

Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by Anambralstson: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2018
KratosCorp:
[it

They have common enemy which is APC, supporting APC is their last wish, even Dave knows, I hope you remembered what he did to APC a month ago in Abakiliki during their rally, what they are doing now is initial gra gra, Gov Dave Umahi is Obasanjo's boy,same with Chris Ubah he is Obasanjo's in-law and boy, Atiku is very matured in politics he told them yesterday he is traveling out of the country last night that he will meet them when he is back, at the end they will settle the rift, Obi is VP they can't change him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by KratosCorp: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2018
Of course, it's clear hat they won't change it. Buy I like the idea of signing the petition because if it gets traction it will help to send a message that it is no longer business as usual. The electorates are woke.

Anambralstson:

They have common enemy which is APC, supporting APC is their last wish, even Dave knows, I hope you remembered what he did to APC a month ago in Abakiliki during their rally, what they are doing now is initial gra gra, Gov Dave Umahi is Obasanjo's boy,same with Chris Ubah he is Obasanjo's in-law and boy, Atiku is very matured in politics he told them yesterday he is traveling out of the country last night that he will meet them when he is back, at the end they will settle the rift, Obi is VP they can't change him.
Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by KratosCorp: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2019
I'm sure you don't even know the meaning of joblessness.

globemoney:
Op must be jobless.
Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 09, 2019
We have to start we Dave Umahi and his subjects.
Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by IbrahimDamola: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2019
I agree with you. The republican IBOs will throw out the efulefus.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by globemoney: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:
We have to start we Dave Umahi and his subjects.
Una go cry tire. Just make sure Peter Obi will be able to deliver his ward to atiku because the beating he will receive in Anambra will be disastrous.
cc: Ibrahimdamola

1 Like

Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by IbrahimDamola: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2019
globemoney:

Una go cry tire. Just make sure Peter Obi will be able to deliver his ward to atiku because the beating he will receive in Anambra will be disastrous.

My dear Willie arselicker. How far Ogbor, shebi your village still dey deceive am say him go win presidency. grin

Capital oil and co dey wait for your drunken master after him tenure elapse. grin

2 Shares

Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by globemoney: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

My dear Willie arselicker. How far Ogbor, shebi your village still dey deceive am say him go win presidency. grin

Capital oil and co dey wait for your drunken master after him tenure elapse. grin
Is it the same way Peter Li Obi village people dey deceive am say he go be VP? grin

Ifeanyi Ubah? The money miss road? Which party he dey now self? cheesy
Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by IbrahimDamola: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2019
globemoney:

Is it the same way Peter Li Obi village people dey deceive am say he go be VP? grin

Ifeanyi Ubah? The money miss road? Which party he dey now self? cheesy

They are not deceiving him. Even Ndi Ugwu are Obidiently Atikukating to vote Obi. See Okwute in Kano. Show us drunk Obingo's own. grin

2 Shares

Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by globemoney: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

They are not deceiving him. Even Ndi Ugwu are Obidiently Atikukating to vote Obi. See Okwute in Kano. Show us drunk Obingo's own. grin
Even Atiku is now regretting picking Peter Li Obi as Vp. Peter Li destroyed Atikus ambition. Obiano is there to ensure Li Peter Obi will lose his LGA in February. Just watch

1 Like

Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2019
globemoney:

I done hear

I can only take u serious when u are able to deliver ur own ward.

Nobody discusses a defeated issue over and over again.

So next.
Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by orisa37: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2019
Pragmatic Spirit and it is good.
Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by BuhariAdvocate: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Please next Atiku and obi no dey the game.

1 Like

Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by Francisayo(m): 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
This op is dumb....vote d governors out to vote who? You'll still vote d APC in.....

1 Like

Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by KratosCorp: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
APGA has candidates in all the states.

Francisayo:
This op is dumb....vote d governors out to vote who? You'll still vote d APC in.....

1 Like

Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by KratosCorp: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Atiku all the way. Only the grossly selfish, ignorant, and unpatriotic elements would vote for Buhari this year.

BuhariAdvocate:
Please next Atiku and obi no dey the game.
Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by BuhariAdvocate: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
cheesy
KratosCorp:
Atiku all the way. Only the grossly selfish, ignorant, and unpatriotic elements would vote for Buhari this year.

Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by KratosCorp: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
What's funny.

BuhariAdvocate:
cheesy
Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by BuhariAdvocate: 7:14am On Jan 10, 2019
grin because you sound like a frustrated man.
KratosCorp:
What's funny.

Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by Kamanuozuzu: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2019
The question here should be: if u vote them out, who are u going to vote in?
Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by KratosCorp: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2019
Far from it. But I have conscience. Also I know you're probably 21 years old or so; otherwise, you'd know how shameful and disgusting it will be to your future generations when they learn that you supported PMB in 2019.

BuhariAdvocate:
grin because you sound like a frustrated man.
Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by KratosCorp: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2019
APGA has candidates in all the states. There are also other parties besides the known 3.

Kamanuozuzu:
The question here should be: if u vote them out, who are u going to vote in?
Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by Afamed: 9:53am On Jan 10, 2019
KratosCorp:

Wake up from sleep, it's already 10am
Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by Afamed: 9:54am On Jan 10, 2019
KratosCorp:
Far from it. But I have conscience. Also I know you're probably 21 years old or so; otherwise, you'd know how shameful and disgusting it will be to your future generations when they learn that you supported PMB in 2019.

Hope it will not be Biafra or death after Feb 2019?

1 Like

Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by KratosCorp: 11:07am On Jan 10, 2019
Nope, I think the slumbering one is he who's too done to reason.

Afamed:

Wake up from sleep, it's already 10am
Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by rhidollah(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
KratosCorp:
APGA has candidates in all the states.

And are those Apga candidate rooting for Atiku and obi. Atleast I know both Alex otti of abia and Ararume of imo are pro Apc

1 Like

Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by KratosCorp: 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
That's your false opinion.

No APGA person is pro APC - not even Obiano the Obi hater. Ever heard of anyone decamping from APGA to APC in recent times? Those goons who did it in 2014 with Okorocha have become political garbage in the SE. Even Ngige and Onu cannot do anything about it.

rhidollah:

And are those Apga candidate rooting for Atiku and obi. Atleast I know both Alex otti of abia and Ararume of imo are pro Apc
Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by senatordave1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
KratosCorp:
That's your false opinion.

No APGA person is pro APC - not even Obiano the Obi hater. Ever heard of anyone decamping from APGA to APC in recent times? Those goons who did it in 2014 with Okorocha have become political garbage in the SE. Even Ngige and Onu cannot do anything about it.

Apga and apc will overrun pdp in anambra and imo
Re: Join Me VOTE OUT All Governors In South East Who Fail To Publicly Endorse Obi by KratosCorp: 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
Leave APGA out of your APC nonsense. PDP will REtake both States you just mentioned, in the next elections. You'd have known that, if you were paying attention.

senatordave1:

Apga and apc will overrun pdp in anambra and imo

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Polls: Olawepo-hashim Says He'll Achieve $4trillion Economy In 10 Years / Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu In Early Loggerhead With Oshiomhole After Traditional Rulers / Corper Burns His NYSC Discharged Certificate (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.