Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,051 members, 7,832,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari (1169 Views)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by phrezzz: 10:19am On Oct 14, 2018
No Answer is wrong or right! If you had $100Billion willed to you by your father and you have between Atiku and Buhari to help you manage such huge amount for the next four years, who would you choose?
Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by Yeahmee: 10:21am On Oct 14, 2018
PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 14, 2018
I would give it to Atiku/Obi.... if you were a serious business man in search of growth and proper management, you would know "turnover is more important than savings"..

No matter the direction of your pettiness and baseless comparison, Atiku/Obi is a better bargain.

Has the cows he has multiplied?

17 Likes

Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari, cos he raised our foreign reserves despite the fact that oil price was very low (other countries like venezuela also plunged into recession) and we were in an imminent recession

I have some questions.

How do you expect Atiku to fix electricity when he is the owner of mikano?grin

No wonder. $16 billion went to waste

How do you expect any transparency from someone that bribed his way to victory?

You keep talking about him providing education. Are you aware that the illiteracy level in adamawa is high? what has he done to take care of this? Atiku is just a business man seeking to enrich himself at our detriment

4 Likes

Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by eph12(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku! Buhari wouldn't know what to do with it.

6 Likes

Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by sinaj(f): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2018
Esseite:
I would give it to Atiku/Obi.... if you were a serious business man in search of growth and proper management, you would know "turnover is more important than savings"..

No matter the direction of your pettiness and baseless comparison, Atiku/Obi is a better bargain.

Didnt you hear that the cows are gays

8 Likes

Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by luvinhubby(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku, he will invest and grow it

4 Likes

Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by eph12(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2018
abduljabbar4:
Buhari, cos he raised our foreign reserves despite the fact that oil price was very low (other countries like venezuela also plunged into recession) and we were in an imminent recession

I have some questions.

You keep talking about him providing education. Are you aware that the illiteracy level in adamawa is high? what has he done to take care of this? Atiku is just a business man seeking to enrich himself at our detriment
Is Adamawa part of the northern states where people claimed that Jonathan wasted his time building schools for kids?
Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by Righteousness89(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2018
phrezzz:
No Answer is wrong or right! If you had $100Billion willed to you by your father and you have between Atiku and Buhari to help you manage such huge amount for the next four years, who would you choose?
AtikuObi straight!
Even the parable given by JESUS CHRIST in the Bible abhorred the man who failed to trade in the Talent given to him...,

Pmb has done his best ! you Cannot give what you don't have... Pmb does not have what it takes to move a nation... He is soooo inflexible

3 Likes

Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by Cajal(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2018
PMB
ATIKU WILL LOOT IT
HE HAS DONE THAT BEFORE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by MalcoImX: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2018
At least with PMB your money will be safe. He'll use it to help you and your future generation. With these PDP people, the money will be taken away from you, and if you're not lucky, jail or even kill you. Were our money not collected for forms and killed in Abuja for jobs that weren't there during their time. Even if limited and not enough, some young Nigerians have attested that Buhari's N-Power is true, that he does send some monthly stipend to them.
Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by KingsCity: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2018
Sai Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by braveboy64(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2018
Sai Baba
Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by nnachukz(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku, Buhari will allow his son to buy superbike with it and pretends he doesn't know. He allow his wife to do away with part of it. He said he only knows how to spend and not how to make money. With him my money is doomed same way our economy is now doomed.
Atiku will grow it, the profits will benefit us mutually.
Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 11:20am On Oct 14, 2018
eph12:

Is Adamawa part of the northern states where people claimed that Jonathan wasted his time building schools for kids?

Which people sir? And what about my other questions?
Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by bighorlus(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2018
abduljabbar4:

I have some questions.

I'm interested in the bolded above. I'll like to know what he will do regarding that
Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by eph12(m): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Which people sir? And what about my other questions?
A governor said so and many others agreed with him Or was it just to spite Jonathan?
Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by chernest2002: 11:43am On Oct 14, 2018
abduljabbar4:

I have some questions.

Mr integrity have wasted four years, and he do not own mikano but where is the light. Buhari must go!

2 Likes

Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by billante(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2018
bighorlus:

I'm interested in the bolded above. I'll like to know what he will do regarding that

Atiku is not the owner of mikano, he has personally debunked that many times.

He has boldly listed the company he owns, mikano is not one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by cdqyehyeh(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2018
u min safe hands den i will give it to PMB if i wish to get my money back.
Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by cdqyehyeh(m): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2018
u min safe hands, den i will give it to PMB if i wish to get my money back safely without stress
Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
eph12:

A governor said so and many others agreed with him Or was it just to spite Jonathan?

So it means that everyone agrees with them.? Do you people think at all

2 Likes

Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by Bede2u(m): 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Yeahmee:
PMB
buhari is like that servant in the bible who went and hid his masters talent...and gave it back to him like that wen the master returned. Buhari will be shouting ''corruption'' upanda and wasting ppls time

1 Like

Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
Esseite:

Gay cow,how will their multiply?
Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by bighorlus(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
billante:

Atiku is not the owner of mikano, he has personally debunked that many times.

He has boldly listed the company he owns, mikano is not one of them.

Okay noted

1 Like

Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by eph12(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
abduljabbar4:

So it means that everyone agrees with them.? Do you people think at all
Did I say everyone? Can you people read at all?
Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by Gabriel004: 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
I will manage my money myself. Can't give any crook my money.
Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
Do you remember the parable in the Bible, of the men that were given some amount of money.

While one went and invested and made more money and returned profit ( remember he could have looted from his profit and returned some),

The other went and dug a pit and buried the money given him and made no returns ( he definitely wouldn't loot nothing)

Jesus said the master rebooked the one that saved and took the money from him and gave to the one who made profit.

Identify Buhari and Atiku in the analogy above, and you have your answer.
Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by Mujtahida: 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bede2u:
buhari is like that servant in the bible who went and hid his masters talent...and gave it back to him like that wen the master returned. Buhari will be shouting ''corruption'' upanda and wasting ppls time
Very corrupt man, that Buhari and even worse he lacks intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari by mycar: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
If you give it to buhari, his households will steal it and he will kill them afterwards,
Atiku will put it in the business and you can see where the money is.
Our problem is not what to do those that steal but how to make the money not accessible to the thieves.

Putting money to work and making it difficult to steal. We need a system that makes it difficult to steal and not personality that does not steal.
The world has moved beyond stealing from government money.
What has buhari done to strengthen Inec? Nothing and he says that he is righteous.

(1) (Reply)

What's In The Electoral Act Amendment Bill That Buhari Has Thrice Refused To Sig / 2019 : Orji Kalu Gets Another Juicy Appointment From Buhari / The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.