Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,260 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet (1618 Views)

Adamu Garba Taunts VP Osinbajo In New Tweet: “He Is On His Way Out For Us” / PHOTO: APC Describes Buhari As Former President In New Tweet / Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet by boman2014: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2018
Recall that Bishop David Oyedepo was at the home of former President Olusegun Obasanjo when Atiku Abubakar went there for endorsement.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1051258368520855552/photo/1
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet by BafanaBafana: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2018
What do you expect when God is no longer the priority in their churches
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet by madridguy(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2018
PMB only offense is not opening Nigeria treasury for them to feed on.
Under GEJ, they got waiver on everything, their Plane are park at the airport not paying a dime, they have shipping line and when their cargo arrives, they clear without paying kobo e.t.c

They claimed they're defending Christians, yet thousands of Christians are in the Nigeria Prisons for offense they know nothing about, they won't go there, Millions of Christians are dying in government hospitals, they won't quarrel govt for not providing good health facility, should we mention about school, no, simply because they have school everywhere.

I know God Almighty will preserve Baba Buhari for us, to me he's the only person with we the masses.

I can't imagine a country with Atiku-de-looter as the head and Sarathief as a cabinet. Allah kwa

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet by sarrki(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2018
Oyedepo really making a grievous mistake

In his church

There are Apc members and Pdp members

Taking sides is very mischievous

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet by sarrki(m): 11:59am On Oct 14, 2018
Just like it was in the Pre2015 Election period, all the Nnamdis and Kanus of this world now believe in Nigeria. After the announcement of results, they will be back to NO LEFELENDOM NO ERECTION.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet by luvinhubby(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Shade ko water color ni.

Atikulated 2019 jor

6 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet by MalcoImX: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
Now we know. So all those criticisms of PMB by Gumi and Kukah na partisan.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
Like very many supporters of this lifeless Buhari, Keyamo is a victim of insular thinking. It is strange that a man who was tutored at the feet of the legendary human rights lawyer, Chief Gani Fawehinmi of very blessed memory, refuses to understand the power of logic and instead emotes. Like a character from George Orwell’s 1984, Keyamo is so tunnel visioned that he has hypnotised himself to think of reality as false and his fancies as real.

6 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet by MalcoImX: 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
Make dem no chop dis man dollar abandon am oo!
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet by luvinhubby(m): 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:
Oyedepo really making a grievous mistake

In his church

There are Apc members and Pdp members

Taking sides is very mischievous

PDP renaissance, beginning from Osun elections to the flawless Port Harcourt convention that produced Atiku and solidified the party threw you APC BMC vuvuzelas off balance with an obvious defeat starring you guys in the face come 2019.

Matters were made worse by OBJs endorsement of Atiku and Buhari went into panic mode.

Not too sure if the likes of Omojuwa, Ogundamisi, Ogunlesi, Keyamo and Sarkki sleeps at all at nights these days, with Sarkki making Nairaland posts at 2am in the morning.

Yawa don gazz, ekete ekwupu Ike for the BMC online crew. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet by sarrki(m): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
luvinhubby:

PDP renaissance, beginning from Osun to the flawless Port Harcourt convention that solidified the party threw you APC BMC vuvuzelas off balance with an obvious defeat starring you guys in the face.

Matters was made worse by OBJs endorsement of Atiku and Buhari went into panic mode.
Not too sure if the likes of Omojuwa, Ogundamisi, Ogunlesi, Keyamo and Sarkki sleeps at all at nights these days, with Sarkki making Nairaland posts at 2am in the morning.

Yawa don gazz, ekete ekwupu Ike for the BMC online crew. grin

There is NO region in Nigeria that is not witnessing mass construction of roads, school feeding, Npower, TraderMoni, etc. In the SW, apart from having our sons manning critical sectors, massive construction is ongoing on our rail and roads.... Apapa port road is being constructed, federal assets are given to Lagos state. Among others....

SW is secured during PMB more than at any other time since 1999. PMB combated insecurity in the SW.

Those making silly noise want appointment, some want free money but Buhari only gives TraderMoni.... It is extremely difficult to get free money from this particular government. If you like, knock your head on Olumo rock, you go die for nothing, dem go carry your dead body go police station, die wrongfully jeje
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
But when they followed Pastor Osibanjo to the death gallows we are experiencing now, nobody questioned Osibunjo on Partisan politics.

The fact is that the Federal Government is afraid that Oyedepo will divide Yoruba votes by telling his followers to Vote Atiku.

The fact remains that among them all, Oyedepo is the most radical and he is the one with spiritual eyes to see the subtle but radical Jihad Buhari is waging against the South and Yoruba land in General.

Idiotically, lifeless Animal Buhari is!!!

8 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet by luvinhubby(m): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:

There is NO region in Nigeria that is not witnessing mass construction of roads, school feeding, Npower, TraderMoni, etc. In the SW, apart from having our sons manning critical sectors, massive construction is ongoing on our rail and roads.... Apapa port road is being constructed, federal assets are given to Lagos state. Among others....

SW is secured during PMB more than at any other time since 1999. PMB combated insecurity in the SW.

Those making silly noise want appointment, some want free money but Buhari only gives TraderMoni.... It is extremely difficult to get free money from this particular government. If you like, knock your head on Olumo rock, you go die for nothing, dem go carry your dead body go police station, die wrongfully jeje

The one embezzled by Babachir Lawal na bokomoni i presume.

APC managed to win Southwest with a very villified GEJ, talkless now we have an Atiku running.

Osun state, a well known APC stronghold had to be vigorously rigged for you people to extract a 30 vote margin win there.

With an economy in double recession and 10 million lost jobs, stagnated Lagos-Ibadan expressway, APC losing Southwest is a foregone conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet by Kilanee: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:

Shattap there and go and reset your brain. See this one? "It is extremely difficult to get free Money from this particular government"? Tinubu will be in his Oriental hotel right now laughing at your folly and crass stupidity. Amaechi will call you a clown. I just pity you.

If you had any sense, you will ask yourself why Buhari has borrowed over 13 trillion naira in 3 years as against 5 trillion by PDP in 16 years. Where has all the money gone to?

Sarrki stop mortgaging your brain for peanuts every month.

Buhari is the worst thing to happen to this country since this man started ruling. If not for the greediness of your tribe to get President after him (Which will never happen), nobody would have imagined that you guys will repackage this gworo chewing iddiot called Buhari and bundled on the qhole country.

If you had any sense, you will ask yourself why the whole nation is hungry. You think you can combat hunger with propaganda? No! Hunger is combated physically with real food! Smell the coffee Zone B. There is hunger in the Land. Tell your animalistic president to wake up and start giving solutions.

If we vote in Atiku tomorrow and he starts blaming Buhari tomorrow, we will vote him out immediately. Because thats the reason we voted him in initially. To correct Buhari mistakes and not use Buharis mistakes as excuses for his own mistakes and ineptitude.

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet by princechurchill(m): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
Even John was not scared to criticize Herod

Papa Oyedepo abeg continue the gates of hell don dey shake already

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet by FrostyButter: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Just cause of a mere visit Oyedepo was was invited for to solve a dispute.

When pastor Bakare was using his alter for campaign for Buhari, he was unbiased.

Same kind of visit with Kumuyi and Adeboye, or when Mbaka like many of us thought Buhari was a human being and campaigned, they were all unbiased. Makes you wonder how these people reason

Suddenly anyone that speaks up to the mismanagement of the nation by Lifeless is suddenly hungry and corrupt.

Keyamo is monumental sycophant.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet by amaechi1: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
madridguy:
Under GEJ, they got waiver on everything, their Plane are park at the airport not paying a dime, they have shipping line and when their cargo arrives, they clear without paying kobo e.t.c

They claimed they're defending Christians, yet thousands of Christians are in the Nigeria Prisons for offense they know nothing about, they won't go there, Millions of Christians are dying in government hospitals, they won't quarrel govt for not providing good health facility, should we mention about school, no, simply because they have school everywhere.

I know God Almighty will preserve Baba Buhari for us, to me he's the only person with we the masses.

I can't imagine a country with Atiku-de-looter as the head and Sarathief as a cabinet. Allah kwa
May God bless you 60 seconds per minute
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet by FrostyButter: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
madridguy:

I feel so sorry for you rn. It's so true, poor people would say just about anything. What kind of false information is this that their planes are parked in the airport without paying a dime. I don't want to give off so much information about myself, but it's very wrong to cook up false stories just cause you want to make an argument or get likes on nairaland. A lot of people read this. It's a shame. You should be terribly ashamed of your self. And don't quote me if youre going to argue with more lies.
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet by madridguy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
You are the one that needs to hide your face. And I challenge you to come up with any info to back your claim.
FYI, I'm not a kid so thinking my comment on a public forum for likes shows you need to grow up.

I repeat and I stand on my point, majority of pastors attacking PMB are doing so out of frustration. They want back an ATM at which they can make use of anytime.

FrostyButter:

I feel so sorry for you rn. It's so true, poor people would say just about anything. What kind of false information is this that their planes are parked in the airport without paying a dime. I don't want to give off so much information about myself, but it's very wrong to cook up false stories just cause you want to make an argument or get likes on nairaland. A lot of people read this. It's a shame. You should be terribly ashamed of your self. And don't quote me if youre going to argue with more lies.
Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet by FrostyButter: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
madridguy:
You are the one that needs to hide your face. And I challenge you to come up with any info to back your claim.
FYI, I'm not a kid so thinking my comment on a public forum for likes shows you need to grow up.

I repeat and I stand on my point, majority of pastors attacking PMB are doing so out of frustration. They want back an ATM at which they can make use of anytime.
I

Lmao... First of all, churches don't even pay tax, so it's not like they run a business whereby the government has made running of such enterprise tough on anyone. You are just making erroneous comments and silly assumptions that when put together make no sense to the resolute mind. The government can in no way affect their progress, so your point about frustration is void.

So funny that when one speaks up against the killings and blood shed, the poor state of economy and unemployment as a man or God, you are suddenly "frustrated".

You came here confidently and said that this present administration has not allowed them park their private jets for free. Tf! Tell me you didn't come up with that bright idea all by your self. Show me proof of that. I am in the system and your claim is very false. You just conjured a lie to make a pointless argument. You say you are not a kid, fine, not disputing that. It's sadder that an old man would make up such a lie. Do you even know the procedures involved in parking a private jet? Why would Oyedepo even need a free pass ( let's assume your silly unintelligent lie is true)? Someone probably richer than the Atiku and Buhari combined.

You said I need info to back up my claim... Lmao... You are the one that started a lie here, prove that what you said was true. I dare you.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet by KenOne: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
Festus Keyamo over killed it. Abeg your head dey there. Like someone said PMB only offence is the waiver GEJ gave them is now revoked and they pay taxes on things they never paid e.g parking of their air plane in airports.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: TB Joshua Speaks On Predicting Winner Of Presidential Election / How President Buhari Reacted To Femi Adesina's Igbo Attire (PHOTOS) / Reno Omokri Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.