Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

How Nsima Ekere Ferried Money Into Hotel With His G-wagon To Bribe Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nsima Ekere Ferried Money Into Hotel With His G-wagon To Bribe Members (631 Views)

Thugs Disrupt Osun Crossover Party, Governor Oyetola Ferried To Safety / Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) / Aisha Alhassan's Convoy Ferried On A Wooden Boat Across A River. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nsima Ekere Ferried Money Into Hotel With His G-wagon To Bribe Members by olatunjiadebewa: 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
APC Appeal Committee: How Nsima Ekere ferried money into hotel with his G-Wagon to bribe members – Eye witness

By Kehinde Abiodun, Abuja on October 14, 2018

More facts have emerged from Saturday’s arrest of Akwa Ibom State APC Governorship candidate and Managing Director of Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, Mr Nsima Ekere in Abuja and his Special Assistant on Security Matters, Mr Uyo Nathaniel by the EFCC at Serendip Hotel and Apartments at No 19 Nelson Mandela Cresecent, Abuja.

Ekere, it was learnt took some bags of money to the hotel in order to bribe members of the APC Appeal Panel who were collecting petitions and testimonies from aggrieved aspirants of the party who besieged Abuja with complaints over the conduct of the party’s primaries held earlier this month.

A staff of the hotel who spoke to our reporter on grounds of anonymity claimed that Ekere personally drove the money to the hotel in Abuja using a G-Wagon and supervised it offloading.

“Its true the EFCC raided the hotel. What happened was that at about 12.25pm on Saturday, Nsima Ekere drove himself into the hotel in a G-Wagon jeep and bags which we later learnt were filled with dollars were removed from the car to one of the rooms on the second floor of the hotel. Moments later, apparently based on a tip off and we suspect it was also from one of his own aides, EFCC operatives suddenly took over the hotel and prevented everyone from Akwa Ibom State from leaving the premises”.

“His aide, one Nathaniel, took the money to the room since no committee member was ready to collect it. Some Akwa Ibom APC aspirants who were defending their petitions before the committee got to know what was happening and they started shouting ‘God will punish you. God will not allow you to be the governor’. Nsima’s ordeal worsened when the Committee Chairman on seeing bags of money started shouting and screaming, “My integrity oh. My integrity oh. My integrity oh. Don’t come and stain me oh. I don’t want any stain oh. Come and take your money oh. Please come and carry your money oh”.

Ekere got visibly angry at the stare the petitioners caused and started accusing the Appeal committee of trying to cause problems for the party”. As at midnight of Saturday, our source said the EFCC detectives were still analysing the hotels CCTV footage to know if any one collected the bribe. “All Akwa Ibom people who lodged in the hotel were barred by the EFCC from leaving the building”, said the source.

http://thefactreporters.com/2018/10/14/apc-appeal-committee-how-nsima-ekere-ferried-money-into-hotel-with-his-g-wagon-to-bribe-members-eye-witness/

Re: How Nsima Ekere Ferried Money Into Hotel With His G-wagon To Bribe Members by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
cheesy

Party of "saints". Only a fool will tell you that Buhari is clean or APC is a party of " saints".

1 Share

Re: How Nsima Ekere Ferried Money Into Hotel With His G-wagon To Bribe Members by markidoo(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Chai see my neighbour dey lavish Niger Delta funds.
Re: How Nsima Ekere Ferried Money Into Hotel With His G-wagon To Bribe Members by SamoaUmaga: 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
Chaiiii , na wah
Re: How Nsima Ekere Ferried Money Into Hotel With His G-wagon To Bribe Members by richidinho(m): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
the idiot that cant even win his polling unit

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Her ADC... The Truth / Akwa Ibom Lawmaker Decamps From Pdp To Apc / 2019: We’ve No Confidence In INEC, PDP Tells EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.