Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend (7210 Views)

Download Game Of Thrones S08 E04 (the Mountain And The Viper) / The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures / More Photos From BBNaija 2019 Auditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by Explorers(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson play the character of ‘The Mountain’ in GOT. And he is dating Canadian beauty, Kelsey Henson.

The point of notice is the extreme height and weight difference in their bodies.

‘The Mountain’ weighs 359 pounds and his height is around 6 foot 9 inches while his tiny girlfriend, Kelsey Henson is just 5 foot and 2 inches.

https://noonecares.me/pictures-of-the-mountain-from-got-and-his-tiny-girlfriend-is-taking-the-internet-by-storm-2/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5552136167
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by Explorers(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
The tiny girlfriend of ‘The Mountain’ has shared the pictures of her and her boyfriend on Instagram and they went viral on the internet in no time.

The first and the last thing people noticed in these pictures was the unbelievable height difference.

Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by Explorers(m): 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
Kelsey Henson is a fitness trainer and also a fitness freak.

Her Instagram is loaded with her gyming videos and the rest are the pictures of her with her boyfriend.

Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by Explorers(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
The mega height difference between their heights has nothing to do with the love that they share.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by Explorers(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
h
Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by Kwamecron(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
Cool
Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by officialteemi(m): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
lol
Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by decatalyst(m): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Now that's a mountain!

But his Willie Willie will be like carrot! grin

5 Likes

Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by Olodo24: 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
David and Goliath

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by sod09(m): 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Explorers:
The tiny girlfriend of ‘The Mountain’ has shared the pictures of her and her boyfriend on Instagram and they went viral on the internet in no time.

The first and the last thing people noticed in these pictures was the unbelievable height difference.
I heard he's the shortest among his siblings
Btw, he may have a tiny winnie tongue
Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by kalvoken(m): 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
If this is not child abuse, then my dictionary has been lying to me all these years

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by victorian(f): 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Wow! shocked

Just wow! shocked
Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by ClintonEmex: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
How will they be making out in za oza room? But then na small pin dey charge big phone.
What if the girl provokes the guy badly?
Isn't this girl afraid of this guy?
Weird combination but what do I know?

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by Ishilove: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Let's hope his johnson is not as big as he is. That would be quite unfortunate

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
This lady is more secure than Nigeria

Who will dare find her trouble when she's literally dating the mountain

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by Nobodys(f): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
decatalyst:
Now that's a mountain!

But his Willie Willie will be like carrot! grin
..You wish, everything about him is gonna be MOUNTAINOUS....lol...

Who wouldn't want a man that can lift her up with one hand, throw her around and use her to do press-up in the morning!.?.. Certainly not Stella...
Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by Xbee007(m): 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
I need salt and omo to cleanse my mind.
The kind of thought I am having about how they make out in za oda room bothers me. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by Goahead(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
Dude is a walking mount Kilimanjaro. He may face a lawsuit if he tries missonary style on that girl.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by kinzation(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
make them release season 8 joor

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by Nobodys(f): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Goahead:
Dude is a walking mount Kilimanjaro. He may face a lawsuit if he tries missonary style on that girl.
trust me, she ain't gonna die.... with a guy like that she ain't dying anytime soon. lolz..

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by Homeboiy: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
how he take dey fúck her
cos if he lay on top of her she ft die
Cowgirl or bj maybe their only way

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by jesmond3945: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
This girl should be careful, it wont take much and this guy will smother her to the great beyond.
Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by decatalyst(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nobodys:
..You wish, everything about him is gonna be MOUNTAINOUS....lol...

Who wouldn't want a man that can lift her up with one hand, throw her around and use her to do press-up in the morning!.?.. Certainly not Stella...

But the middle leg is the most valuable to ladies nau grin grin
Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by Tamarapetty(f): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
His pipe won't be too big for her. . Wetin concern me, can't wait for season 8
Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by CAPSLOCKED: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
THE MOUNTAIN (IN THE MIDDLE) IS TINY WHEN YOU COMPARE HIM TO HIS BROTHERS.

GOLIATH FAMILY!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
The modern Time BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
If u slap this kind girl eh..kuku just go and DIE!!

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by akunjohn(m): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Did her family support her in this?

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by hontimmy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
hmmmm, I av nothing to say
Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by Gosj01(m): 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
And I never watch GOT.
Anyways I sell laptops

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend by potbelly(m): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
The girl is of normal height...
The mountain is a giant...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Thriller Movies Ever. / Blame The Machines?: A Nigerian Short Film / Strong Receiver <srt 4653x> Decoded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.