Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) (12193 Views)

No Bra Day: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Braless Photos / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook / Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by MovicVibe(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
No Bra Day is an annual observance on October 13 on which women are encouraged to forgo wearing a bra as a means to encourage breast cancer awareness.

No Bra Day was initially observed on July 9, 2011, but within three years it had moved to October 13, the month of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Users on social media are encouraged to post using the hashtag #nobraday to promote awareness of breast cancer symptoms and to encourage gender equality. Some users on social media sites also encourage women to post pictures of themselves not wearing a bra.

Some women embrace No Bra Day as a political statement while others prefer the comfort of discarding what they view as a restrictive, uncomfortable garment.

While some are marking it from the main point, the breast cancer awareness, others who feel it should be marked ‘romantically’ are turning the whole thing into something else.

Some have brought in comedy into the celebration.

Check out out some of the screenshots as Nigerians mark ‘No Bra Day’ on twitter. It’s currently trending.

You need to see their no bra pictures here, I'd have posted all here but I wouldn't want naira land to remove the thread!

shocked shocked shocked chei, see n!pple
https://www.movicvibe.com/the-way-nigerians-celebrated-oct-13-no-bra-day-will-shock-you-photos/

Check more no bra Pic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by MovicVibe(m): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
MovicVibe:
No Bra Day is an annual observance on October 13 on which women are encouraged to forgo wearing a bra as a means to encourage breast cancer awareness.

No Bra Day was initially observed on July 9, 2011, but within three years it had moved to October 13, the month of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Users on social media are encouraged to post using the hashtag #nobraday to promote awareness of breast cancer symptoms and to encourage gender equality. Some users on social media sites also encourage women to post pictures of themselves not wearing a bra.

Some women embrace No Bra Day as a political statement while others prefer the comfort of discarding what they view as a restrictive, uncomfortable garment.

While some are marking it from the main point, the breast cancer awareness, others who feel it should be marked ‘romantically’ are turning the whole thing into something else.

Some have brought in comedy into the celebration.

Check out out some of the screenshots as Nigerians mark ‘No Bra Day’ on twitter. It’s currently trending.

You need to see their no bra pictures here, I'd have posted all here but I wouldn't want naira land to remove the thread!

shocked shocked shocked chei, see n!pple
https://www.movicvibe.com/the-way-nigerians-celebrated-oct-13-no-bra-day-will-shock-you-photos/

Check more no bra Pic

My mouth is doing me. Like I should suck it

2 Likes

Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by hismerhill(m): 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hmm

I comment my reserve
Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by okk4sure: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
Chisos!They are still fine "Specimens".
Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by ogajaki(m): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
let me get my vaslin
Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by MovicVibe(m): 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
hismerhill:
Hmm

I comment my reserve

Did u go to school at all
Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by bamspilla: 12:07am On Oct 15, 2018
do you have a sense of humor at all?
MovicVibe:

Did u go to school at all

4 Likes

Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by NwannekaUloma(f): 12:38am On Oct 15, 2018
The nipples are fine oo..chai
Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by MovicVibe(m): 1:56am On Oct 15, 2018
bamspilla:
do you have a sense of humor at all?

You have human feelings at all?
Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by happybee: 6:45am On Oct 15, 2018
Standing boobs are awesome...tongue

Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by Moseslala(m): 7:23am On Oct 15, 2018
Well as a Guy who's a feminist i show solidarity ��

1 Like

Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by desexoro: 8:15am On Oct 15, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by higucakuze: 8:22am On Oct 15, 2018
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2018
Moseslala:

*VOMITS*

2 Likes

Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by MovicVibe(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2018
Moseslala:

Lmao
Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by duduade: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2018
Moseslala:

Walahi you are a madt person

LMAO
Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by MovicVibe(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2018
You like it?

dicukelu:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by jzender: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
my girlfriend too did d same and it get me upset grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by jzender: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
my girl friend did d same and it got me upset grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by Tamarapetty(f): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hope there's NO BOXER DAY too? Who knows, there might be cancer of the deek too.
Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by bovubit: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
This one is very serious ohh...... wink wink
Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by vajenebo: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
GET THE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING IN DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS
wink wink

What You Get!

-Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
-Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
-100% Practical Training from DMM Experts
-Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
-Weekdays and Weekends Trainings
-Facebook, Google Adwords & DMI Certifications/Exams After Completion (EXTRA VALUE)
[i][/i]

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by econo88(m): 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
the last girl is soooo hot grin grin
Re: The Way This Ladies Celebrated There No Bra Day Will Wow You (see Diff N!pple) by MovicVibe(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
econo88:
the last girl is soooo hot grin grin

Come shut up, you like geh

LOL, tell me it's woman u like

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foxy Brown's Big Weight Transformation / Rest In Peace August Alsina / Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.