Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? (1780 Views)

The West Only Began To Enjoy Constant Light In The 1960s, So Nigeria Is On Track / Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President / Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
By the virtue of Atiku winning primary and selecting Peter Obi as running mate, Nnamudi Kanu of Nigeria has a zoo have been made invalid. So nnamudi kanu struggle for Biafra is now irrelevant, north is no longer the master of a tribe, I marvel at people's hypocrisy.

12 Likes

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by ODVanguard: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
Guy, you suppose don get used to our lousy and rambunctious neighbours by now. They make too much empty noise. Na so dem disturb us with Biafra. After egging on Nnamdi Kanu and getting the chap into trouble they moved to hyping Saraki until he lost the primary election to Atiku, and now they are 'Atikulating'. After the election and Buhari's victory they will move on to another past time -- likely a relaunch of Biafra agitation 3.0. Na their way. undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by Turantula(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
Atiku appear to be ZOMBIE(S) kryptonite
Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by Kaymercury(m): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
ggg
Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by dumahi(m): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
ODVanguard:
Guy, you suppose don get used to our lousy and rambunctious neighbours by now. They make too much empty noise. Na so dem disturb us with Biafra. After egging on Nnamdi KANU and getting the chap into trouble they moved to hyping Saraki until he lost the primary election to Atiku, and now they are 'Atikulating'. After the election and Buhari's victory they will move on to another past time -- likely a relaunch of Biafra agitation 3.0. Na their way. undecided

Only humans feel uncomfortable in sub-human situations. Those agitating to leave Naija are only showing they are human. There is nothing wrong if they see any hope of making the sub-human situation human and jump at it. Meanwhile, Obi has never supported Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
DON'T MIND THE PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE

4 Likes

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by Bannylove13: 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
This atikulation matters fit extinguish 95% of a tribe via lagoon..and rat poison..

Wonder why the pain is so much..much more than Nigerians are currently going tothrough in this administration..

So irritating.. haba..

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
dumahi:

Only humans feel uncomfortable in sub-human situations. Those agitating to leave Naija are only showing they are human. There is nothing wrong if they see any hope of making the sub-human situation human and jump at it. Meanwhile, Obi has never supported Nnamdi Kanu.

You lie and are a hypocrite. You guys swore you'll never have anything to do with Nigeria even if you're offered the presidency because according to your Messiah, Nigeria was a zoo. So when did it stop being a zoo?

Or it's still a zoo and you no.longer mind being a slave to a gworo chewing kunu drinking fulani mallam? cheesy

Empty chest beaters

15 Likes

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
ODVanguard:
Guy, you suppose don get used to our lousy and rambunctious neighbours by now. They make too much empty noise. Na so dem disturb us with Biafra. After egging on Nnamdi KANU and getting the chap into trouble they moved to hyping Saraki until he lost the primary election to Atiku, and now they are 'Atikulating'. After the election and Buhari's victory they will move on to another past time -- likely a relaunch of Biafra agitation 3.0. Na their way. undecided

We knew all along it was about Aso Rock. After all the arewa youths gave them ultimatum and their elders decided to create a new tribe called "northern Igbo" to escape it cheesy

12 Likes

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by Binikingdowm: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
Why use that poor baby as a meme.. you think it's funny using other people trouble as a joke?

Guy grow up and remove the pic

1 Like

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
ODVanguard:

Lol. Alainitiju ni won. I find it very funny when some of them get defensive and accuse Buhari supporters of being 'unpatriotic' shocked and 'tribalistic' when calling out Atiku and Peter Obi. As in, the same handles/monikers that were militantly swearing up and down, insulting Nigeria, 'Afonjas', 'Foolanis', and other 'non-Biafrans' are now 'Atikulating' and sucking 'uncircumcized' Fulani Atiku's deek. cheesy Aye won ti ta.

I just dey laugh since they started fighting on who can suck Atiku's cuck the most. Na slavery dey rush them cheesy

9 Likes

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by T9ksy(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You lie and are a hypocrite. You guys swore you'll never have anything to do with Nigeria even if you're offered the presidency because according to your Messiah, Nigeria was a zoo. So when did it stop being a zoo?

Or it's still a zoo and you no.longer mind being a slave to a gworo chewing kunu drinking fulani mallam? cheesy

Empty chest beaters

But actually, they have never minded being slave to gworo chewing kunu drinking fulani mallam so long as they are able to feed off the crumb from their "benevolent" masters. Their nationalist(sic) father, zik started the trend.

8 Likes

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lol, it's funny as hell.hypocrisy at its best grin. I used to get insulted for trying to stop some members for calling our home a zoo in front of the world ,it's shameful that some of those members now are proudly nigerian only because a person.from their region is vp undecided. Pettiness, deep seated anger ,and envy has made us lose direction.

7 Likes

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by dumahi(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Empty chest beaters
I CAN ALMOST HEAR THE SHALLOWNESS OF UR SPIRIT FROM HERE. WHOM DO U MEAN BY 'YOU GUYS'? DID U FINISH ELEMENTARY SCHOOL?
Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by T9ksy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

We knew all along it was about Aso Rock. After all the arewa youths gave them ultimatum and their elders decided to create a new tribe called "northern Igbo" to escape it cheesy

Northern igbo.....he he he.These people's propensity for mischievousness knows no bound.

Now, they claim Atiku is a "town fulani" and as such it's okay to s.u.c.k his phallus and even imbibe his p.i.s.s with gusto whilst buhari is a "cow fulani" and thus, tainted.

Funny set of people.

9 Likes

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
dumahi:

I CAN ALMOST HEAR THE SHALLOWNESS OF UR SPIRIT FROM HERE. WHOM DO U MEAN BY 'YOU GUYS'? DID U FINISH ELEMENTARY SCHOOL?

Eyah...the boy can't read. Probably his mouth is filled with whatever from his fulani master's cuck.

Are you back to being a zoogerian? Or will you go back to 'biafra or death' if Atiku loses?

7 Likes

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by OneDollarSalary(m): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nigeria is a zoo. No lefeledum no erection. The zoo must fall. To hell with the zoo grin

5 Likes

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
T9ksy:

Northern igbo.....he he he.These people's propensity for mischievousness knows no bound.

Now, they claim Atiku is a "town fulani" and as such it's okay to s.u.c.k his phallus and even imbibe his p.i.s.s with gusto whilst buhari is a "cow fulani" and thus, tainted.

Funny set of people.

If they had any sense of humor, their own antics should be enough entertainment for their generations cheesy

Town fulani must be Christians while village fulani are Muslims cheesy

9 Likes

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by OneDollarSalary(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
[s]
dumahi:

[/s]
The zoo must fall

4 Likes

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by perez100: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
Buhari made Nigeria a Zoo. For your record, Buhari chose Igbo men (Okadigbo and Ben Obi) as his running mates in 2003 and 2007 respectively but Igbos voted against him on both occasions because he is a bad man but the Yorubas quickly supported a known tyrant and visionless Buhari became Saint because of VP position. What a shame!
Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by OneDollarSalary(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Eyah...the boy can't read. Probably his mouth is filled with whatever from his fulani master's cuck.

Are you back to being a zoogerian? Will you go back to 'biafra or death' if Atiku loses?

A million dollar question.

3 Likes

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by OneDollarSalary(m): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
[s]
perez100:
Buhari made Nigeria a Zoo. For your record, Buhari chose Igbo men (Okadigbo and Ben Obi) as his running mates in 2003 and 2007 respectively but Igbos voted against him on both occasions because he is a bad man but the Yorubas quickly supported a known tyrant and visionless Buhari became Saint because of VP position. What a shame!
[/s]
Stale.
Come up with something else cus we are tired of okadigbo and benson obi being Buhari running mates in time past.

6 Likes

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
perez100:

But your Messiah and even you all said 2015 election was not the reason you started biafra agitation. You said kanu had been fighting the zoo even under Jonathan. Infact GEJ killed and dumped 55 massob in Ezzu river in 2013 so why are you trying to lie now?

Was it not a zoo when GEJ with Obi as anambra governor killed and dumped your brothers in Ezzu river?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
profolaolu:
By the virtue of Atiku winning primary and selecting Peter Obi as running mate, Nnamudi Kanu of Nigeria has a zoo have been made invalid. So nnamudi kanu struggle for Biafra is now irrelevant, north is no longer the master of a tribe, I marvel at people's hypocrisy.
Back to Daura.
Reject the dullardd and his evil ways.
Learn how to Obidiently Atikulate.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

I just dey laugh since they started fighting on who can suck Atiku's cuck the most. Na slavery dey rush them cheesy
Calm down my guy, u can't expect someone to be happy after being called names.
5% is one and then being ignored by a government that is supposed to protect everyone.
Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by tinsel: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
At times I wonder at the level of our people. Atiku is from the North, but the north is not hyping things this way.

2 Likes

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
kingkakaone:

Calm down my guy, u can't expect someone to be happy after being called names.
5% is one and then being ignored by a government that is supposed to protect everyone.

I'm calm my friend. I'm just amused. The 5% statement was months after Buhari's inauguration while they had started calling Nigeria a zoo when it became obvious that Buhari might win the election. Infact one of the reasons thry adduced for calling Nigeria a zoo was because Buhari married Aisha at 9 years old? Now does that add up?

Even when GEJ killed and dumped 55 massob in Ezzu river with Peter Obi as anambra governor, thry didn't call Nigeria a zoo. Infact they never asked any question. It's all politics my friend and a quest for power

7 Likes

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
tinsel:
At times I wonder at the level of our people. Atiku is from the North, but the north is not hyping things this way.

That's why we're amused that those who referred to all northern Muslims as uncircumcised blood sucking jihadists could actually be Atikulating without shame like this all because of VP to another fulani. Is slavery to fulani not a wonderful thing? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by ngadaAwo: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
[s]
OneDollarSalary:
[s][/s]
Stale.
Come up with something else cus we are tired of okadigbo and benson obi being Buhari running mates in time past.
[/s]
trash
Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by ngadaAwo: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
[s]
OneDollarSalary:

A million dollar question.
[/s]
more trash
Re: So Nigeria Is Now A Country Not A Zoo Anymore? by ngadaAwo: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
[s]
OneDollarSalary:
[/s]
The zoo must fall

claptrap and stupid trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Smart (see Why) / Naf Helicopter Gunship Destroys Terrorists’ Gun Trucks In Night Raid. / Massive Crowds As Buhari Campaigns In Nasarawa Lafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.