Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Let Me Know You - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let Me Know You (801 Views)

Let Me See How Fast You Are...... This Is A Small Challenge 4 Ur Brains / Let Me See How Technical You Can Think. / "I Know You" Forum Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Know You by DezVienna(f): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2010
[center]Let's get to know a little about each other without revealing it all.[/center]

Answer only 3 of the 10 questions listed below.  You chose your three

1.  Do you have any children?

2.  What is your marital status?

3.  Who in this world do you admire?

4.  Have you ever been arrested?

5.  What is the most recent death you've experienced, in which was very close to you?

6.  How tall are you?

7.  How often do you work out?

8.  How do you feel about your looks? 

9.  If there was one thing you can change on your body, what would it be?

10.   What is your ethnicity?  And if you had to wake up tomorrow with a new ethnic background, which would you chose?

[center]
Please note:
  Answer questions with reflection of the question so it's identified.  E.g. 6. Have you ever been arrested.  Instead of answering: No, you'de say, "No, I've never been arrested".[/center]
Re: Let Me Know You by DezVienna(f): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2010
1. Marital Status: Married

2. I am Dominican. If I had to wake up and be another ethnicity tomorrow, it would be Ethiopian.

3. Yes. I have been arrested.
Re: Let Me Know You by browncocos(f): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2010
1.yes I have kids
8.I am very confident of my looks
9.there isnt any part of my body that I will change!
Re: Let Me Know You by iice(f): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2010
3. Not so many, mainly in the film industry. 
7. Never
10. Nigerian but i'd love to be a Na'vi cheesy
Re: Let Me Know You by DezVienna(f): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2010
Hello Iice. Please indicate which questions you're responding to as your answers are too general.
Re: Let Me Know You by DezVienna(f): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2010
I'm sorry Iice, never mind, I realized you used the questions number. Thanks! Sorry about that.

(1) (Reply)

Video / What Made You Choose Your Moniker / 5 Worst Dad's In Video Games Of All Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.