Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) (45727 Views)

VIDEO: Final Military Rehearsal For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration / Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos / Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by GetCofOProperty: 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Welcome back to Government house Fayemi as Fayose bows out.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below and click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us or how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate.
Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by daddytime(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
kingkakaone:

Please name one "reasonable" government according to u that did their inauguration on a low key?

U are just angry for nothing brother.

Smh...let's just assume for this once that you made sense with your selective amnesiac post above, now proceed to the next point of my comment.

What is the nonsense need and show off about for with the anti-bomb squad. Do they really belong in Ekiti at this moment with the insecurity ravaging most parts of the country? Don't you think they should be flexing these gadgets at the hot spots or war fronts?

I wonder how you'd expect me not to be angry at humans flagrantly displaying their cavemen mentality and classlessness.

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by nephemmy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
ready to embezzle...why won't he smile
or u want him to cry..but seriously I don't give a FÙCK.. shocked
Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
Wailerz and Zombies.. all na d same - Hypocrites and Liars grin grin
Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by comrChris(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
I'm still very shock that this man that failed Ekiti and looted them dry could be allowed into their government house again.

Ekiti can never get it right with the way they keep recycling their politicians.

Take it or leave it, Fayemi will disappoint his people this time again

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by humberjade: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
kingkakaone:

Please name one "reasonable" government according to u that did their inauguration on a low key?

U are just angry for nothing brother.

Don't mind d hypocrites...they were d ones claiming Fayemi couldn't do victory parade after he won d election because he knew he was rigged in and would be stoned if he did...i wonder wht they would av bn saying if he had opted for a low key inauguration...they just hate for reasons best known to them
Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by Morenzy15: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
Congratulations to the incoming governor, please let your government be for the masses.

Are you a one minute man?
Are you worried with your sexual performance with your spouse?
Do you want to enhance your sex life?
Then, you need our unique product.
Maxman cream will help you enjoy sex better and for longer life,
give you a rapid and full erection, stimulate the blood vessels of
the penis thus allowing the increase in width and length.
FEATURES
*Prevent premature ejaculation
*Help in curing dysfunction and impotence
*Harder and longer erection
*Enhance confidence and self esteem
and lots more.
Place your order today as deliver nationwide on cash on delivery.
Contact 08028930179 on whatsapp/ call.
price: #4000

Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by Organs(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
daddytime:
Mtcheeew...

A reasonable and people oriented governor would have opted for a low key inauguration in the midst of the government's inability to pay workers their due wages. More so, seeing this isn't particularly a brand new regime.

So much cluelessness and insensitivity from the so-called educated and elites that I'm forced to spit on them....tuuuehhh

Forming unnecessary activity. I wonder who they are trying to impress with a k9 and a bomb disposal unit that should have been busy sniffing and finding out bombs in the Boko haram ravaged North.

Misplaced priorities all over from top to bottom.

Na the Fayemi wey go school gather nonsense full cv be dis ooo...all of una na waste of school fees and unrepentant megalomaniac evil people una be

Gbaaam, Bros, u said it all. There is a major problem wrong somewhere somehow, My question remains how can all our leaders be the same? I just dont get it.
Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by daddytime(m): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
Organs:

Gbaaam, Bros, u said it all. There is a major problem wrong somewhere somehow, My question remains how can all our leaders be the same? I just don't get it.

My dear brother if I should say this now I know I'd be called names such as a self-hater but I care not. I say it the way I feel it.

Do you agree that the whites are very methodical in their studies and researches before they make pronouncements or arrive at conclusions about certain subject matters? If you answer is yes, then you'd understand, accept, no matter how bitter it might sound or seem and agree when they say we are backwards or cavemen who are incapable of governing ourselves.

Before they arrived at these conclusions, they have had long-standing interactions and studies of our forebearers and exactly the same pattern persists with us today.

This, in my opinion, explains why we are where we are. It is not just a Nigerian thing. Go check out everywhere the black race exists in the world, you'd understand that our issues are truly factory fitted. Better follow-come.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
madridguy:
Fayemi, make sure you pay salary and don't be a debtor. Sai Baba need the vote of the good people of Ekiti State in months to come.

Congratulations Sir.

Sir, even If na small renovation contract, for school, health center, or office make me self follow enjoy inside your government.

Ayam a loyalist of APC since 100BC
you dey Ekiti?
Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by madridguy(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
Yes.

eosigwe:
you dey Ekiti?
Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
daddytime:

Smh...let's just assume for this once that you made sense with your selective amnesiac post above, now proceed to the next point of my comment.

What is the nonsense need and show off about for with the anti-bomb squad. Do they really belong in Ekiti at this moment with the insecurity ravaging most parts of the country? Don't you think they should be flexing these gadgets at the hot spots or war fronts?

I wonder how you'd expect me not to be angry at humans flagrantly displaying their cavemen mentality and classlessness.
What u saw there is done everywhere in the world except u want to deceive yourself.
Do u know how much was spent when Donald Trump visited the UK?

If it is in Nigeria you would have claimed it is only here u see such.
Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
humberjade:

Don't mind d hypocrites...they were d ones claiming Fayemi couldn't do victory parade after he won d election because he knew he was rigged in and would be stoned if he did...i wonder wht they would av bn saying if he had opted for a low key inauguration...they just hate for reasons best known to them
Nigeria will be great again.
lolsssss...

1 Like

Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by blackgold2018(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
daddytime:
Mtcheeew...

A reasonable and people oriented governor would have opted for a low key inauguration in the midst of the government's inability to pay workers their due wages. More so, seeing this isn't particularly a brand new regime.

So much cluelessness and insensitivity from the so-called educated and elites that I'm forced to spit on them....tuuuehhh

Forming unnecessary activity. I wonder who they are trying to impress with a k9 and a bomb disposal unit that should have been busy sniffing and finding out bombs in the Boko haram ravaged North.

Na the Fayemi wey go school gather nonsense full cv be dis ooo...all of una na waste of school fees and unrepentant megalomaniac evil people una be
All I see here are mainly security measures. So now do you really mean he can't protect his life? Because he wants to please the masses.
Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by dman4mdmoon(m): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
daddytime:
Mtcheeew...

The same way Fayose who is owing the workers bow out without throwing a send forth party in Abuja or making noise in Ekiti? Abeg leave story.
Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by Profbyi(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hope he will deliver the people of Èkìtì to the Goodwill of Almighty God. Congratulations in advance.
Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by daddytime(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
kingkakaone:

What u saw there is done everywhere in the world except u want to deceive yourself.
Do u know how much was spent when Donald Trump visited the UK?

If it is in Nigeria you would have claimed it is only here u see such.

Lol...

What a lame comparison from an Ekiti "Einstein".

Go ask Trump and May how many of their civil servants have gone months unpaid.

Na only rubbish and wastage una sabi copy. You lots will never copy the positives that'd impact the citizens life directly.

Nonsense dullards trying to sound smart by a quarter.

Y'all quoting me here and spewing trash in defence of tour oppressors are the definition of " Stockholm syndrome". Google it up, read and learn.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
daddytime:

Lol...

What a lame comparison from an Ekiti "Einstein".

Go ask Trump and May how many of their civil servants have gone months unpaid.

Na only rubbish and wastage una sabi copy. You lots will never copy the positives that'd impact the citizens life directly.

Nonsense dullards trying to sound smart by a quarter.

Y'all quoting me here and spewing trash in defence of tour oppressors are the definition of " Stockholm syndrome". Google it up, read and learn.

Sorry bro, don't be angry at him because if it was one of those u support u would have been shouting their praises to the heavens.
BTW, u talk of Stockholm syndrome yet u are supporting either Buhari or Atiku.
Please don't be mad, just ignore.
Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
undecided

What is the bomb squad doing on that parade...are there security treats or what?
Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
madridguy:
Yes.

you mean am? OK. Should in case the contracts start coming, abeg I dey sell quality Tiles at reasonable prices. No forget me Biko. Thanks. My shop is at Fajuyi.
Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by daddytime(m): 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
kingkakaone:

Sorry bro, don't be angry at him because if it was one of those u support u would have been shouting their praises to the heavens.
BTW, u talk of Stockholm syndrome yet u are supporting either Buhari or Atiku.
Please don't be mad, just ignore.

That is exactly the problem with you guys on here. Every dissenting or opposing voice to yours is automatically affiliated to a party or candidate.

Na real waaaa
Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by Organs(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
daddytime:

My dear brother if I should say this now I know I'd be called names such as a self-hater but I care not. I say it the way I feel it.

Do you agree that the whites are very methodical in their studies and researches before they make pronouncements or arrive at conclusions about certain subject matters? If you answer is yes, then you'd understand, accept, no matter how bitter it might sound or seem and agree when they say we are backwards or cavemen who are incapable of governing ourselves.

Before they arrived at these conclusions, they have had long-standing interactions and studies of our forebearers and exactly the same pattern persists with us today.

This, in my opinion, explains why we are where we are. It is not just a Nigerian thing. Go check out everywhere the black race exists in the world, you'd understand that our issues are truly factory fitted. Better follow-come.

Well, we were on the right path before Military came in and IBB's corruption messed things up for us. Do you remember it used to be 80K to 1 dollar. 99% of all Nigerians that came to school abroad were begged to stay back but they all refused and returned to Nigeria. I currently live and work in the US, as we are talking now, i have submitted my plans and budget for 2019. Now, i had to plan ahead look at best practices, look at the Company objective and align mine to fit into and enhance that of the Company. Now, if the Nigerian Police is even doing that, we will not be having all these security challenges. My broda, the question remains, how come all the idiots that schooled and worked abroad and saw how things functioned are not able to replicate same when in authority?
Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by Charly68: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
I can see the presence of federal power in Ekiti already ,they are not taking anything to chances . I pray Fayemi takes up with speed and turn Ekiti to a state of Eldorado . He will pay the state workers very soon and boast the economy of the state . The other emperor that left was busy doing father Christmas for Okada riders in the name of stomach infrastructure.. Systemic governance has returned to Ekiti .
Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by daddytime(m): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
Organs:

Well, we were on the right path before Military came in and IBB's corruption messed things up for us. Do you remember it used to be 80K to 1 dollar. 99% of all Nigerians that came to school abroad were begged to stay back but they all refused and returned to Nigeria. I currently live and work in the US, as we are talking now, i have submitted my plans and budget for 2019. Now, i had to plan ahead look at best practices, look at the Company objective and align mine to fit into and enhance that of the Company. Now, if the Nigerian Police is even doing that, we will not be having all these security challenges. My broda, the question remains, how come all the idiots that schooled and worked abroad and saw how things functioned are not able to replicate same when in authority?

Salient and very valid points you raised my brother and that leads you to want to start believing that the black man is inherently evil to himself by default.

I'm sorry about my choice of words, its just so nauseating seeing my kinds behaving like pigs.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
daddytime:

That is exactly the problem with you guys on here. Every dissenting or opposing voice to yours is automatically affiliated to a party or candidate.

Na real waaaa
Please take a deep breath and relax ur mind bro.

It is well.
Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by demitola(m): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
daddytime:
Mtcheeew...

Waiting concern you? Izzit your swearing in? Abi na your state? Baba face front and leave us to savour this moment. Infact this is a rehearsal for Buhari own by next year grin
Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by daddytime(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
kingkakaone:

Please take a deep breath and relax ur mind bro.

It is well.

Sure bro...one love.
Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by demitola(m): 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
Daviddson:
We too much like to waste money in this country. A ceremony of 3 hours would gulp probably ₦100mn with at least 70% of it going into private pockets. Can't he be sworn in without all these razzmatazz?
Tell us your state of origin or residence and let's check if your governor was sworn in without "razmaStupidNonsense" mtcheeeeeew
Re: Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
daddytime:

Sure bro...one love.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP / The Nigeria Police: 1947 Vs 2018 / Saraki Disbands President Buhari's Support Group In Senate..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.