Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) (3050 Views)

Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by brightec(m): 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
The issue of fake educational credentials among some Nigerian politicians has become something of great concern. A Fake NYSC Call Up letter allegedly belonging to the factional APC governorship candidate Mr. Tonye Cole has emanated online. The letter dated 9th October 2018 bears call up number as Lagos State while State of Service is Osun State. The APC in Rivers State is yet to issue a statement on this

Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
shocked

What is with APC members and fake certificates or incomplete credentials?

Salisu Buhari,
Bola Tinubu,
Tonye Cole,
Muhammad Buhari,
Kemi Adeosun

Just to name a few.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by Pekele007: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Anything concerning APC is always fraud.

From the lifeless one to the Babariga Bullion Van governor.

They are all scam.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by Firefire(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Okokobioko shocked cheesy

Fraudulent party of rogues.

5 Likes

Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
Breeze don blow

4 Likes

Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by kapelvej: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
as lifless as the dullard

3 Likes

Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by dfrost: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
These guys don't read, proof-read or what? cheesy grin wink smiley shocked tongue Are these people dumb or what?

NYSC certificate is not replaceable. Why wait till now to get a covering letter? It applies to everyone not only these politicians. A stitch in time saves nine. Be proactive.

1 Like

Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by Stanweezy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
Is that thing fake call up letter or attestation letter?
Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by seborrhic: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Op are you okay?
Is this a call up letter to you.
This is a testament to cover for his claimed missing certificate.
If it's from the NYSC,then it means he actually did go for service then.
There is thus no controversy here.Unless this attestation is not from NYSC.
I always have my doubts whenever a Nigerian politician or top level civil servant or appointee claims he/she has lost one form of certificate or the other.90% of the time they are lying to cover up for not possessing it in the first place.
This Cole's maybe the 10% exception.
Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by Olodo24: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
my own is that wickettt Wike should fail
Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by cosmatika(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
It's not fake joor, he was in my platoon during NYSC. His problems only started wen he was caught in mami market at 9t fvcking one of the female soldiers cheesy
Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by Isobug: 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Shittu is still battling with his own case and this one just resumed
Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by bedspread: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
NOT AGAIN!!
Another NYSC FRAUDSTER!!!

Please NOT AGAIN!!!!

1 Like

Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
bedspread:
NOT AGAIN!! Another NYSC FRAUDSTER!!!
Please NOT AGAIN!!!!
Calm down bro, u must not have a NYSC cert to be a governor.
Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by Her4labi(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
I am sure the person that wrote this article didn't go for NYSC either and the simple reason is this,the call up numbers for NYSC has to do with the institution you attended and the reason you saw NYSC/LAG.....is because Tonye Cole graduated from UNILAG where he studied Architecture and I know that as a fact you can research on that so please if you want to criticise or bring someone down get your facts right please because it could be your turn tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by bedspread: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
kingkakaone:

How do u mean!!
Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
bedspread:
How do u mean!!
U can be a governor without having a NYSC certificate.

Our laws for elective positions didn't stop someone who didn't serve from being a governor.

As a matter of fact, INEC won't ask for ur discharge certificate to validate ur candidacy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by bedspread: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
kingkakaone:

U can be a governor without having a NYSC certificate.

Our laws for elective positions didn't stop someone who didn't serve from being a governor.

As a matter of fact, INEC won't ask for ur discharge certificate to validate ur candidacy.
Do u know why Mr. Shittu was stopped from contesting the Governorship ticket in Oyo State?

2 Likes

Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
bedspread:
Do u know why Mr. Shittu was stopped from contesting the Governorship ticket in Oyo State?
The APC were being overzealous.

I guess they don't even know that.

Adeleke would have been governor without even passing his WAEC. INEC allowed him because he sat for it.

Even Buhari doesn't even have a degree not to talk of NYSC.

What about OBJ when he was president?

Go check the laws concerning elective positions u will understand better.

1 Like

Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by bedspread: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
kingkakaone:

The APC were being overzealous.

I guess they don't even know that.

Adeleke would have been governor without even passing his WAEC. INEC allowed him because he sat for it.

Even Buhari doesn't even have a degree not to talk of NYSC.

What about OBJ when he was president?

Go check the laws concerning elective positions u will understand better.
but when u submit a Fake certificate it becomes a criminal offense!

2 Likes

Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by cuteboy2: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
seborrhic:
Op are you okay?
Is this a call up letter to you.
This is a testament to cover for his claimed missing certificate.
If it's from the NYSC,then it means he actually did go for service then.
There is thus no controversy here.Unless this attestation is not from NYSC.
I always have my doubts whenever a Nigerian politician or top level civil servant or appointee claims he/she has lost one form of certificate or the other.90% of the time they are lying to cover up for not possessing it in the first place.
This Cole's maybe the 10% exception.

Yes, it is an Attestation Letter, not call-up letter.

But it is still fake, because it bears Lagos State NYSC office reference number, whereas he was posted to Osun. One state does not issue Attestation Letter for another state NYSC office. You do not make a typo with reference number which is a combination of alpha-numeric.

A prominent businessman like Tonye Cole can easily schedule an appointment and calmly walk into Osogbo NYSC office to apply for an attestation letter after reporting the loss of his certificate and obtaining police extract supported with a sworn affidavit. Rather than do this, they prefer to send a PA to go and procure an oluwole document.

I am just tired of APC with thier love for fraud and lies. I take everything they say with a pinch of salt.
They have a big problem with truth and honesty. They won the 2015 election based on propaganda, and they have been running the country on a daily diet of lies and deception.

2 Likes

Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
bedspread:
but when u submit a Fake certificate it becomes a criminal offense!
Of course.

What I was trying to explain earlier was that it is not compulsory to tender your NYSC certificate for elective positions.

In fact, no law made it compulsory.
Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 16, 2018
kingkakaone:

kingkakaone post=72123357:

Of course.

What I was trying to explain earlier was that it is not compulsory to tender your NYSC certificate for elective positions.

In fact, no law made it compulsory.

Then why was Shittu disqualified?
Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 16, 2018
cuteboy2:

Yes, it is an Attestation Letter, not call-up letter.

But it is still fake, because it bears Lagos State NYSC office reference number, whereas he was posted to Osun. One state does not issue Attestation Letter for another state NYSC office. You do not make a typo with reference number which is a combination of alpha-numeric.

A prominent businessman like Tonye Cole can easily schedule an appointment and calmly walk into Osogbo NYSC office to apply for an attestation letter after reporting the loss of his certificate and obtaining police extract supported with a sworn affidavit. Rather than do this, they prefer to send a PA to go and procure an oluwole document.

I am just tired of APC with thier love for fraud and lies. I take everything they say with a pinch of salt.
They have a big problem with truth and honesty. They won the 2015 election based on propaganda, and they have been running the country on a daily diet of lies and deception.

Tonye Cole did not participate in NYSC scheme. The letter here is fake. NYSC call up letter bears stste code and university code. The reference serial number 988171 is also fake. As at 1992, serial numbers were in the 60000 to 70000. Not 990000. That means in 1992 we already had about 1million NYSC call ups. Lies!

2 Likes

Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by WhyMoD: 12:46am On Oct 16, 2018
This one too will be disqualified and APC will have no candidate in Rivers.. hahahaha..
Getting more fun

1 Like

Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by arsenalLUVA: 2:19am On Oct 16, 2018
Call up letter kwa? Op you serve so? Don't always be in a rush because you wanna 'post'.
Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by Almaiga: 5:31am On Oct 16, 2018
Fake news from the Children of hate.
Op, take this for lying.

Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2018
Amitez:
Please read my email or submission on same question. https://www.nairaland.com/post/72122912.
Re: See Fake NYSC Call Up Letter Of Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2018
Amitez:
Please read my email or submission on same question. https://www.nairaland.com/post/72122912.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism / Large Scale Food Storage Unveiled By The North To Showcase Their Readiness Again / Kwankwaso Visit Alaba Rago Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.