Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

She Loves Me But Pretends: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Loves Me But Pretends: (2043 Views)

11 Harmful Lies Your Mind Loves To Tell You / Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More / Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves Me But Pretends: by waledudu(m): 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2010
We ve been friends 4rm skool but she wuld neva admit she loves me. Cos she can do witout call al day even i dont call. She always tell me she misses me but wuld admit she loves. If i dont visit her she looks 4 me but neta admit she loves me. Wat shuld i do? Shuld i cut off 4rm her? Need ur advice.
Re: She Loves Me But Pretends: by Fhemmmy: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2010
Dont be too sure.
Cos a woman smiles at you is not enuf.
Cos a woman misses u is never enuf to mean she loves you.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But Pretends: by SSaemoenl(m): 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Dont be too sure.
Cos a woman smiles at you is not enuf.
Cos a woman misses u is never enuf to mean she loves you.

Gbam! U got it.
Re: She Loves Me But Pretends: by Bestglo(f): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2010
@ poster, ur story isn't complete. Do u love her?
Re: She Loves Me But Pretends: by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2010
@ poster,
Do you want to leave her because she doesn't admit she loves you?. I don't understand.
Re: She Loves Me But Pretends: by waledudu(m): 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2010
I love her die. But she aint loving me. She Just love my company. I pray she's nt using 2 pass time. Cos am gonna,
Re: She Loves Me But Pretends: by chelseabmw(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2010
Hisses
Re: She Loves Me But Pretends: by Bestglo(f): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2010
waledudu:

I love her die. But she aint loving me. She Just love my company. I pray she's nt using 2 pass time. Cos am gonna,

why can't u approach her directly & see how she reacts cos she might be waiting for just a word from u ; who knows, heaven might be let loosed at ur word
goodluck anyway
Re: She Loves Me But Pretends: by waledudu(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2010
I don talk tire. I don knw wat she want o. I tink i shuld i get a beta girl maybe just 2 make her leave me.
Re: She Loves Me But Pretends: by Bestglo(f): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2010
suit yourself guy

(1) (Reply)

Parents: Do You Photograph Your Babies? / My Open Letter To Squig Who's Confused About Getting Married Next Month / I Am Tired Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.