Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React (23891 Views)

Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" / Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims / 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by depezee(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2018
My heart is broken.

May God almighty grant her soul eternal rest.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2018
BabaOwen:
what does this have to do with the topic

Cos the boko haram members did not jump down from heaven...they're are citizens of the north
Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2018
rest in peace
Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by kingthreat(m): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2018
Idiots. They did nothing to alleviate this girls condition. On her death, they decided to use her demise for cheap political points. .

4 Likes

Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by Smart456: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2018
May her soul rest in peace cry
Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by LadyHeaven(f): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2018
kYjelly2:
they said they will keep some girls as their slaves, I just almost cried this night

I shouldn't have opened that thread, or maybe I should face the reality that some people are going through a living hell right now.

I offer up prayers to the one and only God who sits on the throne, to console them and give them a way out of their suffering in Jesus mighty name, Amen!!

I never knew miss Hauwa, but I know that she is at the throne of God right now with a smile on her face as God wipes away the tears from her eyes.

God will always wipe away our tears, AMEN!!

Same here, I felt really bad, imagine if she was an American kia, Swat, FBI, Interpol, UN joint forces, Airforce, Navy, Marine,even coast guard sef would have been on it then they can say ' we tried all we could' Lie Mohammed saying that just broke my heart cos I am sure they didn't do any single thing.

May she RIP cry

4 Likes

Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by sureheaven(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2018
Leaders both past and present have done nothing to stop the menace of this terrorist.

Jonathan started this nonsense by treating these guys with kids gloves at the initial stage. Here is where we are today.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2018
RIP to her and may God comfort her family.

Haven said that, I don't think there's anything anybody can do about these boko boys.

We are talking about people who aren't even scared of taking their own lives. If they don't value their lives, whose own will they value?

Best solution? Split up this country into seven different countries.

Nigeria cannot and shouldn't have been just one country.
Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by ollah2: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2018
princechurchill:
North is Genesis of Nigeria's problem

Well said. All these guys are northerners , what have they done for an average Northerner to leave the street? How have rhey impacted the lives of the average northerners they are starving on daily basis? I don't fall for messages like these, these are pure scam messages.

Until Nigerians unite together irrespective our differences(political, religion, tribe, ethic group et al) and open our eyes to drive out our common enemies then Nigeria will be a great nation.

R.I.P Hauwa. You died for humanity and no death is superior to that. May the old gods and new give your loved ones the fortitude to bear this loss.

3 Likes

Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by EdidemOluomo: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2018
My brother you are wrong,being from North,South,East or West doesnt make you the problem. I just wish we can rise above ethnic and religious problem.
BH is a money making thing for some people..
God is watching tho.
Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by opribo(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2018
If we could excuse the last government on the basis of having no military strategic muscle to deal decisively with boko. What then shall we say of this imbecilic government that was solely voted in with belief that with their military background it will deal with boko issue once and for all.

Rather, what we see is a government making excuses for non performance. In my own opinion nothing new has changed, abductions is still going on, school pupils kidnapping still happening, robberies, fraudulent government appointments, impunity, looting, cover ups and many more still happening in the open.

So where is the CHANGE they were shouting. It is only a mad man that repeats the same mistake and expects a new results. We are not mad in Nigeria therefore we must vote out these quacks from our national life for good.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by Kazeem47(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2018
They killed the muslim girl and spare the christian girl.how do you guys see it?
Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by Splasshhh(f): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2018
grin
Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by Culin(f): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2018
Going to Maiduguri no more, not a coward but can't die at this young age and have the government of the people you're helping react after your death. Now when NGOs come for aide workers, even with the tempting pay, only very few will go. Rip Hauwa.
Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by Dipville(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2018
princechurchill:

God bless you
Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by Lomprico2: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2018
princechurchill:

SW is. - sanusi

4 Likes

Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy
It has everything to do with it. In fact, North is not just the Genesis (beginning) of Nigeria problem, but at the same time the Revelation (end).
One day, some determined youths of Biafra and Odudua Kingdom will research on nukes development, arm it with a drone or a mini jet and deploy it to core Northern regions.
This nonsense has to be stopped.
My sympathy goes to you and your family if you all reside in core North.

So you think Na only you people sabi book abi, try that and mutually assured destruction is a sure
Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Culin:
Going to Maiduguri no more, not a coward but can't die at this young age and have the government of the people you're helping react after your death. Now when NGOs come for aide workers, even with the tempting pay, only very few will go. Rip Hauwa.

That same NGO is currently looking for workers, thousands already applied
Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by Yoighaman(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2018
LadyHeaven:

Same here, I felt really bad, imagine if she was an American kia, Swat, FBI, Interpol, UN joint forces, Airforce, Navy, Marine,even coast guard sef would have been on it then they can say ' we tried all we could' Lie Mohammed saying that just broke my heart cos I am sure they didn't do any single thing.

May she RIP cry

A good reason why some peeps can 'die' to become an American citizen.

The Nigerian Government needs to take the protection of the lives of its citizen more seriously. Every single soul should and must matter.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by Talknochip(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad Crocodile tears everywhere. We Christians will always support and vote for Buhari
Dunce
Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by tunary(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2018
If its on re-election matters now buhari will be the first to speak up
Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by Angrymode: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2018
In a sane country, the death of this girl in cold blood would spur the government to launch a massive campaign to wipe out these terrorists instead of these upandan useless reactions.

What good is a reaction if it can't even cause an electron to move?

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by zionglory(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy
It has everything to do with it. In fact, North is not just the Genesis (beginning) of Nigeria problem, but at the same time the Revelation (end).
One day, some determined youths of Biafra and Odudua Kingdom will research on nukes development, arm it with a drone or a mini jet and deploy it to core Northern regions.
This nonsense has to be stopped.
My sympathy goes to you and your family if you all reside in core North.

I swear to God that made me, you spoke my mind, what you wrote up there shall be manifested one day, you are a like mind
Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by Aanumi16: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2018
Is this the best you can offer?
You need serious overhauling
Kazeem47:
They killed the muslim girl and spare the christian girl.how do you guys see it?

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by zion88th(m): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad Crocodile tears everywhere. We Christians will always support and vote for Buhari

Amadioha join thunder fire you there, which christian ?! bastard !!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by liohan: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:

You seriously need to stop this nonsense you're doing. It's getting annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by Culin(f): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
Jiang:

That same NGO is currently looking for workers, thousands already applied
Same thousands that apply every time yet these NGOs keep looking for workers. When you're jobless you don't really have much choice than to apply for anything that comes, but most of those people are considering the pay. When the get the job and go to the field and see what's really on ground they end up running away.
Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by gare(f): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
Wealthyonline:
They did not act, when it was expected

Now they are reacting

Because reacting is cheap and stresess

My signature is a must see

They were more concerned about Atiku and 2019 it a shame
Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by adeniyidare: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
the funny thing is the fact that buhari and his cronies have not deemed it necessary to make a statement but if it is about kworuption and lies , we will hear yeye adeshina and useless garba shehu. useless government. buhari, do and goooooooooooooo
Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by BunmiSkye: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
The death is painful and we urge our government to do more to save us from this serial killers who has in no mercy taken away young lives...i pray her soul continues to rest in peace...But my concern is the sudden condemnation from this funny people crying over what is not bothering them an inch or a bit,they only take joy in condemning any occurrence that happens knowing fully well that Nigerians are emotional...They sounded so human for the first time in my opinion,i just wish they had a better way to help get out of this situation rather than ranting and throwing tantrums to the Led administration
Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by Belluchii: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
The PDP will use this opportunity to drag the government to the mud no doubt, it is bad enough that Nigeria has lost one of her own, no government will sit back and watch some unknown gun men kill its citizens. They should not capitalize on this, Crocodile tears everywhere.
Re: Hauwa Lemen Death: Dankwambo, Toyin Saraki, Bukola Saraki, Mimiko React by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
Culin:

Same thousands that apply every time yet these NGOs keep looking for workers. When you're jobless you don't really have much choice than to apply for anything that comes, but most of those people are considering the pay. When the get the job and go to the field and see what's really on ground they end up running away.

Unless a person is blinded by money or some sinister objective, a civilian can't just willingly leave the safety of his home to stay on that war front, even the refugees are looking for chance to leave those locations, you will be lucky if boko boys no shower ur convoy with bullets on your to the field

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Kabiru Sokoto Plotted To Kidnap Shettima’s Children At Borno Lodge / Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) / Northern Political Leaders Divided Over Buhari, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.