Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

The Three Children Are Not His Own-true Life Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Three Children Are Not His Own-true Life Story (647 Views)

My True Life Story On Finding An 11-Year-Old Lost Child - Chocolateme (Pics) / My Brother Want To Marry A Widow With Three Children / Considering Nigeria's Economy, How Many Children Are Ideal For A Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Three Children Are Not His Own-true Life Story by matoyeh(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2010
He trust his wife so much, but after blood test, he realise the three children are not his, what will he do after spending 15yrs with his wife,
Re: The Three Children Are Not His Own-true Life Story by papa190(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2010
arent the guy who just said that
his wife was caught cheatin this morning
when did they now go for that blood test~

NEXT
U nor serious @all~ angry
Re: The Three Children Are Not His Own-true Life Story by Omolola1(f): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2010
was actually wondering myself
Re: The Three Children Are Not His Own-true Life Story by matoyeh(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2010
Immediately, he phoned his people they all come to my house, the woman couldnt stand it, she ran away,  they adviced him to do blood test,  after the result, he is ancious to cut off the head of the woman. i had to mend the guy and lock him in inside my house.
Re: The Three Children Are Not His Own-true Life Story by martin1(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2010
It happens all d time. . nor b 2day!
Re: The Three Children Are Not His Own-true Life Story by thweraja10: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2010
He trust his wife so much, but after blood test, he realise the three children are not his, what will he do after spending 15yrs with his wife,

How can you determine that by blood test. In fact you funny die.
Re: The Three Children Are Not His Own-true Life Story by deniyor: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2010
poster can lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haba Tory Tory grin
Re: The Three Children Are Not His Own-true Life Story by LOVE4BUG(f): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2010
deniyor:

poster can lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haba Tory Tory grin

Storry!!!

(1) (Reply)

Please, Celebrate Me: But For What? / The Nigerian Woman's Place / Rape Or Sleeping With Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.