Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

How A Yoruba Man Single Handedly, Finished Buhari On TV! (videos And Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How A Yoruba Man Single Handedly, Finished Buhari On TV! (videos And Pics) (1102 Views)

Tinubu Is Finished, Buhari To Revisit Funsho William's Case / This Man Just Finished Buhari's RUGA On Live TV (video) / Watch How FFK Finished Buhari In This Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Yoruba Man Single Handedly, Finished Buhari On TV! (videos And Pics) by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 16, 2018
I have taken my time to painstakingly gather all these videos. This is the interview between Festus Keyamo of APC and Sowumi of PDP on Channels that has been going viral. Thank God they are "brothers". If after watching them argue and you are still not convinced that this APC government is a scam, a fraud and a criminal government, nothing can ever convince you. You are totally irredemable. This is my personal opinion. Please take your time and open it like I arranged them. After watching the first one, come back to Nairaland and open the next one because it is sequential. Thanks.

Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OllNHrJQIIE

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VppzPOU7s-I

Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=877B6VIuo28

Part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNXN--oZzIU

Part 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkn-hNbYn2U

Part 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nceKBR3x7WI

1 Like

Re: How A Yoruba Man Single Handedly, Finished Buhari On TV! (videos And Pics) by meolaniyi(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2018
As a matter of fact, lgbos have invaded Nairaland with hate and fake news. Nairaland
Is owned by A yoruba man. You hate yorubas but you dont sleep everday why you job is to infest Nairaland.

Carry your fake news and propaganda to Linda Ikeji blog

2 Likes

Re: How A Yoruba Man Single Handedly, Finished Buhari On TV! (videos And Pics) by ORIENTATION101: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2018
meolaniyi:
As a matter of fact, lgbos have invaded Nairaland with hate and fake news
dont worry his vote for obi will at polling booth will be added to osibanjo votes at coalition centres .no time to stress unecessarily

1 Like

Re: How A Yoruba Man Single Handedly, Finished Buhari On TV! (videos And Pics) by Kingosytex(m): 8:45am On Oct 16, 2018
meolaniyi:

what is the fake news there?
the video link was shared and the videos are even on youtube yet you still call it fake news. this is a debate that was televised on TVC. ur unfounded hatred for the igbos is incomparable

3 Likes

Re: How A Yoruba Man Single Handedly, Finished Buhari On TV! (videos And Pics) by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2018
meolaniyi:

I will continue to say it that the type of education been gotten in South West these days is not a true reflection of the dreams of Awolowo when he offered free education back then.

So this is all you can come up with after watching the videos or you don't have data?

cc hungerbad sarrki Ngeneukwenu Passingshot madridguy seunmsg omeokachie pachikwudi44
Re: How A Yoruba Man Single Handedly, Finished Buhari On TV! (videos And Pics) by Omeokachie: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2018
RebelChip:

I will continue to say it that the type of education been gotten in South West these days is not a true reflection of the dreams of Awolowo when he offered free education back then.

So this is all you can come up with after watching the videos or you don't have data?

cc hungerbad sarrki Ngeneukwenu Passingshot madridguy seunmsg omeokachie pachikwudi44

We need issue based debate, something the APC and their paid agents are trying so hard to avoid.
Keyamo showed that much when he could not answer simple question on why Buhari should be re-elected, but rather spent his allotted time talking about Atiku.

The paid agents on the other hand are trying to drag us into ethnic rivalry...we won't fall for that.
They should come campaign with what they have done in almost 4yrs or ship out.

Getting Buhari out in 2019 is nothing personal, but to rescue this country from further destruction by the lifeless incompetent tyrant.

Atikulate!

1 Like

Re: How A Yoruba Man Single Handedly, Finished Buhari On TV! (videos And Pics) by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2018
RebelChip:
[b]I have taken my time to painstakingly gather all these videos. This is the interview between Festus Keya
You either sentimental or never a good listener, the man indicted Atiku and his wife,he invaded and stylishly refuse to answer higher argument about PDP corruption and it ineptitude.
Re: How A Yoruba Man Single Handedly, Finished Buhari On TV! (videos And Pics) by Obdk: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
RebelChip:

U mean u want afonja muslim conehead zombie to nake sense

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest / Breaking: Fr Mbaka shows support for Gov Ganduje And Sen Ayogu Eze (photos) / Tinubu Slumped, Now In Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.