Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Your Vote Can Rescue Nigeria, Dont Vote Apc Or Pdp, Our Mumu Don Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Vote Can Rescue Nigeria, Dont Vote Apc Or Pdp, Our Mumu Don Do (304 Views)

Unlike APC, PDP, Our Nomination Form Is Free – AAC / Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed / 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Vote Can Rescue Nigeria, Dont Vote Apc Or Pdp, Our Mumu Don Do by kYjelly2: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
You may say that if you don't vote for APC or PDP that you would have wasted your vote, but I pose to you, that voting for APC or PDP will be the REAL WASTE OF YOUR VOTE, because neither Buhari nor Atiku has what it takes to make Nigeria like the U.S.A, Dubai and so on.

Look at what Dubai was able to do in just 20 years.

I used to complain to one of my friends in Nigeria about naija all the time and the guy got tired of me, every time I start complaining he would just be like "dis guy, abeg" undecided

Then one day he saved up some cash and went to Dubai, his first time travelling outside Nigeria. This guy came back home and started complaining to me about naija even more than I used to complain sef!!

My people, our destiny is in our hands.

Even if you don't have the balls for a real revolution for fear of death, you do have the balls to vote for the right candidate.

Look at the Ganduje bribe video, that money can build solar farms that could power a huge amount of his state and there would be no long lead time needed to construct some elaborate power plant and start looking for gas or fuel to power it. With solar, they could just buy the panels in 2 weeks and install them in under a month and BAM, ELECTRICITY just like that.

SO DON"T LET THEM FOOL YOU THAT IT WOULD TAKE FOREVER TO FIX NIGERIA, WHENEVER THEY TELL YOU THAT, REMEMBER DUBAI DID IT IN RECORD TIME.

OUR COUNTRY CAN WORK

WE CAN ELIMINATE BOKO HARAM, POVERTY, HAVE ELECTRICITY, ONLY IF YOU WOULD VOTE BASED ON ISSUES AND NOT BECAUSE SOMEONE'S VICE IS YORUBA OR IGBO, PLEASE!!

DO IT FOR THOSE THAT HAVE LOST THEIR LIVES TO BOKO HARAM, THEY COULD HAVE HAD A COUNTRY THAT WORKED FOR THEM!

DO IT FOR THOSE THAT POOR AROUND YOU, YOU DESERVE TO LIVE A DECENT LIFE

DO IT FOR YOUR CHILDREN, THEY DESERVE A NIGERIA THEY CAN BE PROUD OF

LET YOUR VOTE BE YOUR REVOLUTION, PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Your Vote Can Rescue Nigeria, Dont Vote Apc Or Pdp, Our Mumu Don Do by donbachi(m): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
No name or party name...na like dis we wan take be like dubai?pls lead us well.

1 Like

Re: Your Vote Can Rescue Nigeria, Dont Vote Apc Or Pdp, Our Mumu Don Do by gidgiddy: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Nigeria is an unworkable disaster! Buhari and Atiku are just as bad as each other.

Ndigbo! Boycott the 2019 and demand a referendum on your being part of Nigeria. Anything else will be a disaster
Re: Your Vote Can Rescue Nigeria, Dont Vote Apc Or Pdp, Our Mumu Don Do by kYjelly2: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
donbachi:
No name or party name...na like dis we wan take be like dubai?pls lead us well.

VOTE SOWORE, AAC and I promise you, OUR NIGERIA WILL BE BRIGHT and BEAUTIFUL

We will be the GIANT OF AFRICA, not just by nomenclature alone but by every good measurable standard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA-Gs3Xlfeg

1 Like

Re: Your Vote Can Rescue Nigeria, Dont Vote Apc Or Pdp, Our Mumu Don Do by talk2saintify(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
What's your Point?
Re: Your Vote Can Rescue Nigeria, Dont Vote Apc Or Pdp, Our Mumu Don Do by adonis89(m): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
I agree with u, but if its Sowore you are rooting for, forget it. Instead, make Buhari remain there with him mumu. Sowore is chief propagandist including that 2nd idiot durotoye who took part in bringing this mess(Buhari) on us.

(1) (Reply)

Inauguration: Fayemi Unfolds Four-point Agenda / 2019: Trouble For APC As Court Restrains Party From Fielding Candidates In Delta / Vote Wisely In Oyo State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.