Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Drama At EFCC Office As Femi Fani Kayode Presents Himself As Fayose's Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama At EFCC Office As Femi Fani Kayode Presents Himself As Fayose's Lawyer (914 Views)

Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins / Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama At EFCC Office As Femi Fani Kayode Presents Himself As Fayose's Lawyer by G1STMORE: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
There was a drama at the EFCC headquarters this afternoon while former Ekiti state Governor Ayodele Fayose arrived the Building, along with an unexpected guest.

Spotted with him was Femi Fani Kayode who presented himself a his Lawyer.

FFK is not just a Former minister, he had practiced in Nigeria after bagging a LL.B from the School of Oriental and African Studies and also have his Masters degree from Cambridge University.

The claims that he was a qualified legal practitioner to represent the former governor prompted the operatives of the commission to let him in.

While going in, Fani-Kayode joked with the EFCC operatives that he ought to be allowed unto the premises at any time having spent 90 non-consecutive days in the custody of the commission in 2016.

“I am a regular customer here. You should know me by now,” he joked.

Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN), who has been representing Fayose in court since his recent case with the EFCC began, also took three lawyers from his chambers into the EFCC before leaving.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/drama-efcc-office-femi-fani-kayode-presents-fayoses-lawyer

Cc; Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Drama At EFCC Office As Femi Fani Kayode Presents Himself As Fayose's Lawyer by G1STMORE: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Drama At EFCC Office As Femi Fani Kayode Presents Himself As Fayose's Lawyer by Dillusionist(m): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lolz
Re: Drama At EFCC Office As Femi Fani Kayode Presents Himself As Fayose's Lawyer by Fierce11: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
I watched ffk's talk with a presenter yesterday.. And i can promise you that if he's the lawyer representing fayose, then a lot of wailers would definitely wail to death.
Re: Drama At EFCC Office As Femi Fani Kayode Presents Himself As Fayose's Lawyer by Waakanda: 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
EFCC 'haf buyed' something grin

1 Like

Re: Drama At EFCC Office As Femi Fani Kayode Presents Himself As Fayose's Lawyer by ShobayoEmma(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
It is called Suprise and Attack. Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

1 Like

Re: Drama At EFCC Office As Femi Fani Kayode Presents Himself As Fayose's Lawyer by hisgrace090: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
Getting more interesting!
Re: Drama At EFCC Office As Femi Fani Kayode Presents Himself As Fayose's Lawyer by chiefolododo(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
You are Peter and the gate of hell will not overcome you

Re: Drama At EFCC Office As Femi Fani Kayode Presents Himself As Fayose's Lawyer by Mynd44: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Drama At EFCC Office As Femi Fani Kayode Presents Himself As Fayose's Lawyer by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Fayose is so lousy.
Re: Drama At EFCC Office As Femi Fani Kayode Presents Himself As Fayose's Lawyer by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Easiest Way To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast Today 6:00PM / NANS Presents An Award Of Excellence To MC Oluomo's Second In Command / More Pictures From Zik's Mausoleum & Conference Center Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.