Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,943 members, 7,810,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures (27300 Views)

Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World / 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures / "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by ijustdey: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
Posted By: Augustine Ehikioya

…Says Murtala, Obasanjo sacrificed for Namibia’s freedom

President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday said that the sheer desperation that makes Nigerian youths dare both the Sahara Desert and the Mediterranean Sea, all in the bid to take up menial jobs in Europe, is hurting the pride of the country.

The President spoke at State House, Abuja, during a farewell audience with the outgoing High Commissioner of the Republic of Namibia, His Excellency, Peingeondjabi Shipoh.

Noting that there were vast opportunities for Nigeria and Namibia to cooperate in areas like agriculture and trade, President Buhari recalled the sacrifices made for the freedom of Namibia, particularly by the administrations of Generals Murtala Muhammed and Olusegun Obasanjo.

With great potentials in Africa, the President, in a statement by the Special Adviser on Media and publicity, Femi Adesina, decried illegal exodus to Europe, at grave risk to lives and limbs.

“We will do our best to make our country live-able again,” he promised.

The outgoing High Commissioner, who spent four years and eleven months in Nigeria, said the country had become second home for himself and his family, submitting:
“I enjoyed great support in carrying out my duties. I return home with absolute satisfaction that our two countries are more than ready for intra-African trade and exchange of state visits by the leaders. Our two countries have a lot in common, and Africa can only be developed by Africans themselves.”

Mr. Shipoh wished Nigeria successful general elections in 2019.

http://thenationonlineng.net/well-make-nigeria-liveable-again-buhari-assures/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by divinehand2003(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hmmm

Anymore promises from Mr. Lifeless gives me tremendous amount of palpitations and loss of faith in him and his ruling party. Before he assumed power, he made a lot of promises and made our hearts to swell with the joy that we are finally going to have a leader that is truly on the side of the masses, the common man. After over 3 solid years on the throne as president, our hopes, dreams and aspirations were not only lost, but shattered as well due to the lifeless state of the nation today. We realized that we have been conned, scammed, tricked, deceived and disappointed by a LIFELESS leader who BELONGS TO NOBODY BUT BELONGS TO EVERY NORTHERNER. I have withnessed a leadership that is filled with vile for members of the opposition party. Even though we are in a democratic dispensation, Mr Lifeless has severally disobeyed court orders by restraining and detaining civilians who have not been convicted by any law court. This makes me wonder if we are being ruled by a dictator as president.

WHEN MR LIFELESS SAYS He will make Nigeria to be "LIVEABLE" again, the reverse will surely be the case if we give him another chance to continue from where he stopped.

460 Likes 35 Shares

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by shakmati(m): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
ijustdey:

Una don try. Just pack your load and go. You made Nigeria a place hard to live in in the first place!

235 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by Racoon(m): 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
A "lifeless" president want to make Nigeria liveable again Of course he simply acknowledged that Nigeria have been dead under his leadership. undecided undecided

After all, dead people have been brought from the dead & given appointments by the Buhari government while the dead who dont want the appointments were again barred from travelling back from where they were coming from. undecided

A man that have so much bastardized every aspect of our national life that hapless Nigerians see more better hope to go die trying than to live in this hell hole of a country. undecided undecided Only if he agrees that he owe these poor souls an apology & resign from government.

261 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by OjoMadiba: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
This man still dey talk? after all these him Mumu policies.....

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by AAlozie(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
The 'We will' crooner on the beats again...

270 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by chinjo(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
Thunder fire u there

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by celeiyke: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
After 3 and a half years, Ogbeni is still promising.

197 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
ijustdey:

By that time everybody will be dead.
Back to Daura.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da resurgent4oodua butterflyleo deomelo orientation101 GworoChewinMaga haryorbarmie83 velocity25

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by limeta(f): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Buhari what is yr problem
Old man with no self respect
Can you bring back the people you killed
Shiites members women and children
Ipob members
This is not about good living
This is about boko haram. Fulani herdsmen
This is about you and Satan yr master
This about all the innocent people you took their lives
Buhari you will never find peace

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by forgiveness: 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
Sai Baba! grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
lifeless promise from a lifeless senile idiot

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by chiefolododo(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
"will" ?

88 Likes

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by Angrymode: 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
Just thinking about Buhari and APC being at the helm of affairs for another four years (not four months o!) gives me chill to my bones. Kai! Its like sleeping on the same bed with a white walker from Game of Thrones - geez!

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by gen2briz(m): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
Thanks sir

I just check my pvc and passport.. Odikwa very very intact

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by rock003: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Sarrki, et al. Buhari just agreed that he he had made Nigeria unlivable so far

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by jumpandpas(m): 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Is it in London hospital bed that you'll stay to make Nigeria liveable again?

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by bedspread: 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
Nigeria cries for Unity!

Nigeria needs a New Hand!

Nigeria needs a Leader that carries unity around him..

Pmb has Done his Best...

Pmb should be Patrotic And Let Go...

Nigeria is More Divided under Him..

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by Maxymilliano(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
I thought migrants are on their own? Now campaign has kicked off and you want to be polite in order to get their votes? #lifeless vegetable

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by oyoirabor: 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Wetin this one dey talk??

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by Alariiwo: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
Atikuchukwu supporters won't sleep well this night grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by Omeokachie: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
"We will"

Still campaigning almost 4yrs after coming to power.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by mycar: 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
Even Buhari himself knows that he messed up big time.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by ArcFrisky(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Coming from Mr Lifeless... You've tried, let another person also try..

52 Likes

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by ab1x: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
If I hear

14 Likes

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by BruncleZuma: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by highchief1: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2018

17 Likes

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by WhyMoD: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
Look Nigerians are failing to ask the right questions..
The question is not about what you'd do.
It's what have you done in the last 4yrs in Power?

No I don't expect a 100% results.
But I expect a 100% effort which should have been evident in all sectors..

1.. has the economy made at least 20% progress since you took over? No. It got worst
2. security? Fulanis herdsmen have killed over 7000 people since 2015 (killing 1700 from January this year alone). And Boko Haram has taken over many parts of the north contrary to the popular reports
3. Corruption ? According to transparency international.. Nigeria has gotten worst in corruption from 2014 to 2018.
Ranking 136 in 2014
And 148 in 2017..

So what progress did this administration Make? Why do they deserve anymore term?
Certainly no reason at all

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
I stand with Buhari!

Please you wailers should not quote me, I'm having menstrual pain!

1 Like

Re: 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures by Emereolevanwill(m): 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
Imagine nonsense

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 / COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq / Shiite Protesters Chase Away Policemen, Ground Federal Secretariat In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.