Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors (36687 Views)

How Can I Prevent My Lexus Side Mirrors From Being Stolen- Happened Twice Alread / U.S To Start Testing Cars Fitted With Digital Camera Side Mirrors / Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by Das77herbal: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2018
What happens when Danfo drivers break off the side cameras?

1 Like

Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by Slymonster(m): 7:46am On Oct 17, 2018
This is beautiful
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by Nnemuka(f): 7:48am On Oct 17, 2018
Technology is going to fast....
They should slow down abeg let's Nigeria finish producing our first made in Nigeria pencil.

I am wowed by this car, I am willing to be a submissive wife to any man that can afford this car menhhh
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 17, 2018
LordIsaac:
O...wow....beautiful!

you think so, why are drivers being dumbed down? bring that car to naija let the ladipo buys help you with the cameras.
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by pakporume: 7:51am On Oct 17, 2018
TechCapon:
Lexus is great but Acura remains my best brand of car anytime

but if they steal those side cameras ehn, the owner will weep grin grin

I am team lexus. Lexus is the best car ever
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by Waspa001: 7:51am On Oct 17, 2018
poverty...stay far away...be warned!
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by jej3013(m): 7:51am On Oct 17, 2018
I have this for sale!
maxiuc:
cheesy

I just want to buy this one for now

Let me start from here

Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by jej3013(m): 7:52am On Oct 17, 2018
Team Lexus here!
TechCapon:

1 Like

Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by akdjr(m): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2018
That means those of us with side mirror cars are now using outdated cars. Truly there is not need to cherish luxuries cos everything come and go.......but I trust naija, they will soon start converting old cars with regular side mirror to digital.
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by naturefellow(m): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2018
TechCapon:

Oga, not in Japan. That's why I what to port that way. Naija tire person.
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by naturefellow(m): 7:55am On Oct 17, 2018
Rexnegro:
not a fan of this , u still look sideway despite the camera replace as side mirror
'adapt or die'. Trust me you'd get used to it!
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by Xano(m): 8:00am On Oct 17, 2018
awesome
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by Xano(m): 8:04am On Oct 17, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
How will owners prevent side camera mirrors from been stolen? Cos, those mirrors on its own go fit buy second hand golf 3. Lol

Good question. My opinion, drive the vehicle from your home to an event(with secure parking lot).
Drive only for social occasion
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by uuzba(m): 8:07am On Oct 17, 2018
What happens when an 18 wheel, double decker, trailer is coming at your side....
But
the monitor is showing you Barney and Friends?
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by mudiana(m): 8:08am On Oct 17, 2018
He hehehe... And one happy soldier will use his gun to destroy because he is controlling traffic. Naija my country.
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by TechCapon(m): 8:08am On Oct 17, 2018
pakporume:

I am team lexus. Lexus is the best car ever
team Acura right here

1 Like

Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by ceejay80s(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2018
nigerian vio and frsc no go like this one
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by uuzba(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2018
Xano:

Good question. My opinion, drive the vehicle from your home to an event(with secure parking lot).
Drive only for social occasion

Eh!
Kuku wrap the car with polythene bag and put inside your pocket na.
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by Xano(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2018
uuzba:

Eh!

Nigeria in general is not safe for such vehicle. But, we have to enjoy good things of life.

We buy quite expensive smartphones, but we carry them with care. We are security concious
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by aAK1(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
I think it's dumb.

First, you're adding additional weight that's sits awkwardly around the side windows

Secondly, cameras can't take the hit side mirrors take and survive

Thirdly, replacement of side camera's will be more costly

Fourthly, the rear camera is enough.
you took the words out of my mouth. It's just stupid
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by Hassan88(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2018
TechCapon:

A typical Nigerian mindset.
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by erico2k2(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2018
Concept car I should say
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by uuzba(m): 8:19am On Oct 17, 2018
Xano:

Nigeria in general is not safe for such vehicle. But, we have to enjoy good things of life.

The western world first Educated all their people and developed the whole society with electricity, good roads and employment before introducing such luxuries like this car.

We are completely undeveloped. But keep on eyeing luxuries like this that backfire.
Phone - without credit, or network service or electricity to charge the battery.
Car without road.
City without transporation and waste disposal.
President without plan.
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by Hassan88(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2018
uuzba:

Eh!
Chai chai chai sombori wi not kil me wit naf ooo
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by babalonimi: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2018
Austema:
You see the problem of poverty?
While am dreaming to buy corola, people are upgrading to the latest
Bros we get same brain box?. God ll surprise us beyond our xpectation.
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by IkemChris(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2018
And when I think of Danfo and the fact that Ladipo don't have such spare part..... I will just walk pass it.
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by bigfather(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2018
This one na GBESE O ! shocked
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by Darahson: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2018
Omo this digital camera go cost ehn...
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by gonkin(m): 8:39am On Oct 17, 2018
This kind of mirror that danfo drivers and bike riders would damage when u park it
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by Horus(m): 8:42am On Oct 17, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SNnL-virlc

Lexus ES - Digital Side Mirrors
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by jaxxy(m): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2018
I just wondering how clumsy and weird this will be when u drive with ur windows down.
Re: Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2018
The screens by the doors looks awkward. They should have just integrated them into the centre console screen in split view mode.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) / The New 6-wheel-drive Mercedes G63 AMG / Vw Passat Or Audi A4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.