Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (88231 Views)

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Prize For Anybody Who Can Guess Where This Mansion Is / Ganduje Bribery Video: Magu Confronted In London. See His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by emmaitive(m): 7:56am On Oct 17, 2018
ELVISHOT:
APC supporters are alleging that Peter Obi, the PDP Vice Presidential candidate, has a house in London as opposed to claiming he only has a house in Onitsha.

It all started when Yekini Nabena, APC Deputy National Publicity Secretary, tweeted a document alleging that Peter Obi is the owner of a mansion in London. The said document allege the property was acquired in 2001.

Nobody is sure if this is propaganda or if there is truth in the allegations.

Replying Yekini Nabena, a Twitter user and APC support, Nuel Makara @MakaraNuel tweeted photos of house he claims is owned by Peter Obi in London.

Other APC supporters jumped at it and have been trending it on twitter.

Kayode Ogundamisi @ogundamisi a popular APC supporter retweeted it with this caption:

Nigerians have been reacting to the allegations of Peter Obi owning a house in London.
Many pointed out that the Said document shows that Obi acquired the alleged property in 2001 before he became Anambra Governor.

Meanwhile, here is Dr. Peter Obi talking about owning one house in Onitsha in an interview.

We hope Dr Peter Obi will soon react and give a better explanation.
More photos and Watch video HERE

What do you think

Source & More
when has it become a crime to own a house in abroad..this man already has money and a business man and this properties before he became a governor...zombies are realy zombies..not eveybody is as ilitrate as your lord buhari

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 17, 2018
thunderfirebuha:

You've spoken the mind of your fellow Yoruba terrorists.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by klimkid: 8:05am On Oct 17, 2018
This same Peter Obi said he has only one wrist watch and pair of shoe. That guy is just a liar, such a person is not supposed to be vying for any position in Nigeria.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by BestDude: 8:06am On Oct 17, 2018
PHILipu1:

Keep wailing
keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by gidgiddy: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2018
If he bought the house in 2001, long before he became Governor in 2006, then this shouldn't be news

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by klax(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2018
soberdrunk:
This Mr Peter tells too many lies, this same man told us he has had only one wristwatch for over 17 years, the most annoying part is how some overly sentimental and myopic individuals will still come out and defend him just because of their unexplainable hatred for the present administration. I will continue to say it and i dont care whose ox is gored, all those screaming 'atikulate' do not care about the future of our nation but simply want the present administration out either due to sentimental or financial reasons, a sick man 'knowingly' taking the 'wrong drugs' has either fallen in love with death or is tired of life, with the way some people are badmouthing this administration you will think they will support new candidates/parties that have 'brilliant ideas' on how to move the nation forward with everything but No!! They would rather go with 'the old wine in new bottle', an individual that everyone knows his character is questionable and his sidekick that keeps feeding us 'cheap lies' angry

Mr man shut up and feck off. Name one apc bigwigs that does not owned property outside Nigeria pls name one including Buhari your rogue saint? Can you tell me does Buhari rented a house for his kids abroad where they school Pls does Tinubu rented his mansion in UK Pls the mansion in Dubai owned by Akapbio what about it? The multimillion mansion owned by Burantal the chief of army in Dubai what about it The mansion owned by Aisha Buhari secretly in Dubai pls what about it? Oh you think we are all fools bro we know as go dey go so kindly shut up.

Peter obi owned a mansion in UK I put it to you again and again name one apc bigwig with no mansion outside Nigeria then I will drop the bombshell with evidence that will shock you and your fellow fools. Buhari is a very dangerous cunning pretending rogue I will say it million time because his kids studying abroad are not living in a rented house bro get that to your head and stop vomiting thrash.

3 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by jesmond3945: 8:19am On Oct 17, 2018
soberdrunk:
This Mr Peter tells too many lies, this same man told us he has had only one wristwatch for over 17 years, the most annoying part is how some overly sentimental and myopic individuals will still come out and defend him just because of their unexplainable hatred for the present administration. I will continue to say it and i dont care whose ox is gored, all those screaming 'atikulate' do not care about the future of our nation but simply want the present administration out either due to sentimental or financial reasons, a sick man 'knowingly' taking the 'wrong drugs' has either fallen in love with death or is tired of life, with the way some people are badmouthing this administration you will think they will support new candidates/parties that have 'brilliant ideas' on how to move the nation forward with everything but No!! They would rather go with 'the old wine in new bottle', an individual that everyone knows his character is questionable and his sidekick that keeps feeding us 'cheap lies' angry
i want to tell you that your buhari has told many lies than obi and atiku combined. Let buhari step down, the amount of stealing that would be exposed will shock you to your bone marrow for days.

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by soberdrunk(m): 8:19am On Oct 17, 2018
klax:

Mr man shut up and feck off. Name one apc bigwigs that does not owned property outside Nigeria pls name one including Buhari your rogue saint? Can you tell me does Buhari rented a house for his kids abroad where they school Pls does Tinubu rented his mansion in UK Pls the mansion in Dubai owned by Akapbio what about it? The multimillion mansion owned by Burantal the chief of army in Dubai what about it The mansion owned by Aisha Buhari secretly in Dubai pls what about it? Oh you think we are all fools bro we know as go dey go so kindly shut up.

Peter obi owned a mansion in UK I put it to you again and again name one apc bigwig with no mansion outside Nigeria then I will drop the bombshell with evidence that will shock you and your fellow fools. Buhari is a very dangerous cunning pretending rogue I will say it million time because his kids studying abroad are not living in a rented house bro get that to your head and stop vomiting thrash.

Rewrite correctly and I just might reply you.......
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by cardoctor(m): 8:23am On Oct 17, 2018
Is this one the only one u see?
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2018
grin grin grin Is this news? APC puppets can do better!

APC already shaking in their pants.

Let the games begin!
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Butoneday2(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
This APC bastard should Shut up...show us the properties Tinubu owns and how he got it..Apc is full of thieves including the lifeless Bastard in aso

Atikuobi 2019..
Atikuobi my brother they should go and hug wet transformer?
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Jaynom(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2018
fokoyor:
they don't know what a mansion looks like
No they don't. They have no idea

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2018
berrystunn:

And 150 cow for over 15yr.
Don't mind dat imbeĀ¢ile...

4 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Born2Breed(f): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2018
jafol:

Sorry but tinubu is not campaigning. Don't deflect from your fraudster Obi

At least Obi is not the one defrauding the brains of the sophisticated m.orons on my left.

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Uzosaint(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2018
Even if he owns a building in London Mini big deal? U guys should not forget that Mr Obi was resident in London for years before he came bk so if those property(s)were acquired by him I ask again Mini Big Deal?
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by BetaThings: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2018
berrystunn:

They removed the video

That is not true
You cannot watch directly from Nairaland because Channels wants you to come over to their Youtube Channel to watch it
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by writeprof(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2018
Noisemakers! They should tell us the truthful politicians since 1960.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by BetaThings: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2018
deepwater:
U guys ar detractors of thy own selves without knowing....

Now watch how tinubu and co houses and properties would be released for verification and study.
Of course you would agree with me that aforementioned stole to buy those properties.

There is nothing to fear
Jonathan did it in 2015
Instead of focussing on his own achievements, Jonathan was producing documentaries - one on Tinubu, one on Buhari, the one on Osinbajo was not released
That was why AIT and Dokpesi apologised after

I don't agree about stealing. Afterall nobody is talking about Ibori who determines Delta State governor since 2007 because he is not a candidate

Peter Obi did not need to say that he has only one watch or only one house
Atiku flaunts his own wealth - what is the purpose of the lie
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by BetaThings: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:

That is why its important to develop native languages for it's obvious many Africans find it difficult to decipher an English sentence that is not straight foward.

"Having being governor of Anambra for eight years, I cannot live outside Anambra state, never. The only place where I have a house officially built is in Onitsha. If you see any house anywhere in Lagos, Abuja belonging to peter Obi, Confiscate it"

In the context of Nigeria...That was why he mentioned Nigerian cities.

This puts it beyond doubt, no need for spin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzdppdP6SrY
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by BetaThings: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2018
Born2Breed:

At least Obi is not the one defrauding the brains of the sophisticated m.orons on my left.

And James Ibori of PDP?
Imposed Udiaghan in 2007 and
Imposed Okowa in 2015 from UK jail

https://punchng.com/ibori-ensured-okowa-emerged-gov-from-uk-prison-secondus/
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by djon78(m): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2018
Now I know that APC are really scared of Peter Obi. I am from Anambara State and I can tell them I know Peter Obi personally. And the best word I can use to describe him is that Peter Obi is a highly moral, upright, prudent, simple down to earth man.
Moreover Peter Obi is stinkingly rich and extremely rich. Let me give you one; any Heinze product you eat in Nigeria, Peter Obi is the owner of the Franchise, and Heinz has been in Nigeria right. From way back 30 something years ago. One of there best product is there salad cream, baked beans etc.

The two business men I highly admire from my State Anambara that I am modelling my business and company to be like are;

Peter Obi and Cosmas Maduka(Coacharis). This two are sound, upright, highly moral and extremely very wealthy.

5 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Born2Breed(f): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2018
BetaThings:

And James Ibori of PDP?
Imposed Udiaghan in 2007 and
Imposed Okowa in 2015 from UK jail

https://punchng.com/ibori-ensured-okowa-emerged-gov-from-uk-prison-secondus/

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by kunyeo(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
This APC bastard should Shut up...show us the properties Tinubu owns and how he got it..Apc is full of thieves including the lifeless Bastard in aso

Atikuobi 2019..

Is Tinubu contestingļ¼Ÿ
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Pope22(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2018
dominique:

What is the nature of the business?
As a young undergraduate, he was importing goods with the the money he got from his parents to be independent, imagine someone who started importing goods as an undergraduate.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by PHILipu1(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2018
BestDude:
keep deceiving yourself
Lol.
Keep deceiving yourself with people fake social media accounts.

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by degamemaster(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2018
blujoi:
Before ye diggers spread this falsehood, watch the video clip. Stop the smear campaign!!!

Peter didn't say he does not have a property or properties outside the country. He said he doesn't have any house in Nigeria outside Onitsha. For those who don't have data to watch it, this is what he said and I quote.

"Having being governor of Anambra for eight years, I cannot live outside Anambra state, never. The only place where I have a house officially built is in Onitsha. If you see any house anywhere in Lagos, Abuja belonging to peter Obi, Confiscate it" ......PETER OBI the Platform 2017

Asides he bought the house before he became the governor of Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk4o5EdUrZ4

My dear the fear is no longer about Atiku but Mr Peter Obi.
This man must have been sending serious fever in the camp of the dullard and his zombies ever since Atiku nominated him.
#Atikobiwewant
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by KINGEvidence: 9:37am On Oct 17, 2018
MeanChris:
Mr. Peter Obi said he owns no other house anywhere in Nigeria apart from his house in Onitsha. You should understand that when an Igbo man talks about his house, he's talking about the house he built from the scratch. In Igbo culture, when a man builds a house, he has now fulfilled one of the obligations of being a man.

Besides the house in question was bought in 2001, years before Mr. Peter Obi became the governor of Anambra state, showing you that this man was already made even before he ventured into politics.

Mr. Peter Obi singlehandedly sponsored his first term election which he was rigged out of. He spent almost three years in court seeking his mandate and after 3 years, the case ended in his favour. This is a man that made his own money, fought his own battles and left an indelible mark on the Anambra state people.

Mr. Peter Obi owes his political and economic lifeline to nobody, he has no godfather and he's not answerable to any cabal. This is the man we need in this country.

Mr. Peter Obi left $150million in the Anambra state coffers when he left the government. He provided the 3 banks and their respective account numbers where the monies and the equities were left. Unlike other governors leaving debt behind for their successors.

BMC should try harder, all these gimmicks will only make us love him more.

This is the man of the hour!
Meet Mr. Peter Obi!
Looters regrouping again!..
#Atiku/ObiNotAnOption
#Atiku/ObiNotAnOption
#Atiku/ObiNotAnOption
#Atiku/ObiNotAnOption
#Atiku/ObiNotAnOption
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by djon78(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2018
KINGEvidence:

#Atiku/ObiNotAnOption
#Atiku/ObiNotAnOption
#Atiku/ObiNotAnOption
#Atiku/ObiNotAnOption
#Atiku/ObiNotAnOption

You guys are terribly scared. Peter Obi was a master stroke to you people.
Just wait till campaign begins, you guys will be torn to shreds. Make una begin fear more more oo.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by KINGEvidence: 9:45am On Oct 17, 2018
djon78:

You guys are terribly scared. Peter Obi was a master stroke to you people.
Just wait till campaign begins, you guys will be torn to shreds. Make una begin fear more more oo.
To who?..looter's regrouping r you're here celebrating them. You can't afford three square meal a day!.

You need deliverance,seek one!.
#Atiku/ObiNotAnOption
#AtikuNotAnOption
#Atiku/ObiNotAnOption
#Atiku/ObiNotAnOption
#AtikuNotAnOption
#AtikuNotAnOption
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Pope22(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2018
boxypane:

You could email channels on there last interview with ObiPeter, they will help you with the answer you are looking for. Obi Lied!!!
See your life, you even had to email channels to give you Peter Obi speech so that you will read and listen to it line by line to know if there is any lie in them? Listen and take this advice: if you are a graduate, kindly pick up your cv and search for a job because it's obvious it's joblessness is your problem. On the other hand, if you are still in school, pick your books and read and also combine it with business or any work if laziness and women will allow you so that you may be as great as Peter Obi so that when you become so rich and wealthy, people like you will be listening to your speech in search of lies. It's not yet late to make something meaningful with your life and be great tomorrow.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by MeanChris(m): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2018
KINGEvidence:

#Atiku/ObiNotAnOption
#Atiku/ObiNotAnOption
#Atiku/ObiNotAnOption
#Atiku/ObiNotAnOption
#Atiku/ObiNotAnOption

BarachairLawalisanOption
MainagateisanOptoon
AbbaKyariMTNstaffisanOption
AishaBuhariADCisanOption
GandujeBureauDchangeisanOption
BurutaiDubiaLandlordisanOption
AmaechiIvenevertakenbribeisanOption
OshomoleEdoOleisanOption
TinubuLagosLandlordisanOption
YusufBuhariRoughRiderisanOption
KemiAdesounNYSCMadmosilleisanOption
ObanikoroGateisanOption
OrjiUzorKaluAbiaSaviourisanOption
AkpabioIbomSaviourisanOption
FasholaWebsiteGuruisanOption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!! / Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.