Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' (8567 Views)

Woman divorces her husband because he was too good to her(Photo) / Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype / Are You Being Too Good? Setting Healthy Boundaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by Smi1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2010
what a cruel world , but come to think of it she might have her personal reasons or maybe she's wasn't in love with the man undecided cry sad
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2010
jennykadry:

she is one heartless woman

simple extreme case of I DONT LUV U IDIOT!!!.

she does not luv him and never would, and maybe she is getting some outside.
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by kobikwelu(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2010
simple extreme case of I DONT LUV U !!!.

she does not luv him and never would, and maybe she is getting some outside.

you are wrong!!!!!

SHE IS DEFINITELY GETTING SOME OUTSIDE

(and the guy outside is doing a good job shine-ing her congo tongue tongue tongue)
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by Okijajuju1(m): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2010
This should serve as a lesson to all men,

Most women are trifling and small mineded. Dont love em' too much cos they cant stand it, at the same time, dont love em too little cos yo would loose em!
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by buzugee(m): 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2010
FAKE. alot of things about the story are too conveniently coincidental and outrageously preposterous. either the judge is in on the act and they are doing this charade to promote her tv ratings ( yes they do bring in actors as defendants sometimes just to please the viewers ), or the judge is not in on the act and these 2 are in it for the free plane ride, paid hotel accomodation (cuz they fly you in from whatever state you are and put you in a hotel with spending money ) and they are getting some kind of vacation at the expense of the show. thats what it looks like
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by cold(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2010
buzugee:

FAKE. alot of things about the story are too conveniently coincidental and outrageously preposterous. either the judge is in on the act and they are doing this charade to promote her tv ratings ( yes they do bring in actors as defendants sometimes just to please the viewers ), or the judge is not in on the act and these 2 are in it for the free plane ride, paid hotel accomodation (cuz they fly you in from whatever state you are and put you in a hotel with spending money ) and they are getting some kind of vacation at the expense of the show. thats what it looks like
You started out by sayin it was fake reh,reh,reh.But failed to tell us why u made such an assertion based on your deductions from the court scenario.
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by buzugee(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2010
cold:

You started out by sayin it was fake reh,reh,reh.But failed to tell us why u made such an assertion based on your deductions from the court scenario.
number 1, they are extremely 'blazay' and cheerful about the whole incident. this tells me they are bad actors

2, he is a comedian and then she all of a sudden becomes a comedian and he knows nothing about it and she keeps it from him. plus the way he told the story is suspect. the part about when she is beside him onstage and her laughter. ermm yeah his tone of voice totally gave him away

3, the part about how he makes her 4 course meals at 2 am and then when she wakes up he has another 4 course meal prepared waiting for her. yeah thats obviously laying it on too thick. they shoulda went for the subtle sell on that one
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2010
not well acted. Fairly good script though.
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by buzugee(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2010
davidylan:

not well acted. Fairly good script though.
yup lol. they do the same rubbish on OPERATION REPO. you actually think you are watching someone get their car repossesed and they are angry and fighting back. come to find out it was all actors. i stopped watching that show after that. i was pissed off too cuz it was a good show.
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2010
Carlosein:

ibkaye,

this is sooo old.
to who?
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by qrich: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2010
Is this some sort of drama or what?
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by bawomolo(m): 12:51am On Jul 16, 2010
buzugee:

yup lol. they do the same rubbish on OPERATION REPO. you actually think you are watching someone get their car repossesed and they are angry and fighting back. come to find out it was all actors. i stopped watching that show after that. i was pissed off too cuz it was a good show.

please do not tell me operation repo is fake o. do not kill my fantasy.

court tv has stepped up since their transformation to tru tv
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by buzugee(m): 2:31am On Jul 16, 2010
bawomolo:

please do not tell me operation repo is fake o. do not kill my fantasy.   

court tv has stepped up since their transformation to tru tv
tis faker than a 2 dollar bill. all actors. like apparently what happened with the show was that the first few ones were real but unexpectedly for them the show became a hit and they didnt have that many cases on film so they hired actors and start faking it from then on out. bawomolo read this http://wordoppress.com/content/operation-repo-fake
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by adaphik(f): 3:57am On Jul 16, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by dayokanu(m): 4:42am On Jul 16, 2010
buzugee:

tis faker than a 2 dollar bill. all actors. like apparently what happened with the show was that the first few ones were real but unexpectedly for them the show became a hit and they didnt have that many cases on film so they hired actors and start faking it from then on out. bawomolo read this http://wordoppress.com/content/operation-repo-fake

Yeparipa, and I stay awake all day waiting for Tru TV and operation repo. I dey go cancel my cable subscription Jor

But seriously many women are like that, You see them hanging hopelessly to the bad guys. While in College, I used to see girls who would follow their boyfriends to where they smoke weed on cricket pavilion and the girls dont smoke
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by Echidime(m): 5:20am On Jul 16, 2010
She is right,why must he be too good?
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by OAM4J: 6:32am On Jul 16, 2010
jennykadry:

I wept when i watched this video, she is one heartless woman and I wondered why on earth she made fun of the fact that he can't see?

Yes people see things n pple in diff ways but if you want to leave, Just leave without using their weak points against them

This woman has been mixing with the wrong people, those people will give her what she is looking for but at the end of the day "Had i known" will be her cry.

A man has never hit you for one day, a man carries you like an egg and wouldnt mind cooking 24/7 even though he is blind.

Like the judge said "How dare she be so self centered?"  Men will do to her daughters what shes done to this man, it will come back to bite her when she leasts expects it.

I can understand with the fact that she ran out of love for him, and she is not used to being loved, but to make fun/disrespect such a kind man cos of his sight is heartless and insensitive.

Am happy with the way the judge handled that part. My take is that she doesn't deserve him.
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by alleno: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2010
The gal has issues, ! I won't be surprised if its all false.
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by anitabest(f): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2010
Na waooooooooooooooo.
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by Biliamin(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2010
Is she serious?

I am not sure. is this real?
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by medoyejoseph: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2010
Note that nobody is TOO GOOD. It is an overstatement.I want to believe the WIFE has secret affair that she doesn"t want to unfold.If you leave you are on your own. You may meet the worse Man you never bargained for. You better stay and move on with life. It is well.
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by medoyejoseph: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2010
Note that nobody is TOO GOOD. It is an overstatement.I want to believe the WIFE has secret affair that she doesn"t want to unfold.If you leave you are on your own. You may meet the worse Man you never bargained for. You better stay and move on with life. It is well.
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by medoyejoseph: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2010
http://emarriagelifeinfo..com/
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by buzugee(m): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2010
dayokanu:

Yeparipa, and I stay awake all day waiting for Tru TV and operation repo. I dey go cancel my cable subscription Jor

But seriously many women are like that, You see them hanging hopelessly to the bad guys. While in College, I used to see girls who would follow their boyfriends to where they smoke weed on cricket pavilion and the girls dont smoke

grin
oh yeah alot of girls like bad guys. thats a giving. they have some kind of ego boost if they have a bad guy in their nest. like i am the one who is taming this bad guy. but i think most of those type of girls are under 35. once they get to that 35 age and they are still single, their sense of reality which has been eluding them since their teenage years snaps back into place. then they start looking for a sweet and safe guy. plus the sex is always better with the bad guy, so some of them after marrying the safe guy will still once in a while go dip into the bad guys pot.

thats not the case with this woman. she is acting. for full confirmation of the ridiculousness of this case, watch part 2 on youtube.
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by rubi(f): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2010
@buzugee I sensed the same thing. I was watching one show too on tv and was sympathizing with the poor lady in that show only for them to show behind the scene of that show how it was acted since then I don't pay attension too much on those shows
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by rubi(f): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2010
Women/girls who don't  like good men but rather appreciate bad man have been mentally abused and conditioned that way so they see anything good as weak and boring. It will take alot of counseling and homework for them to come to reality.
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by elchux: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2010
when a woman loves a man even if she has gat 10 stiches down her V she would guide the man through. and when a woman hates a man it doesn't matter whether he is a good or bad guy she just don't like him anymore
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by CGKing(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2010
Yah, theory is correct! Ladies love bad, terrible guys. Very upside down world we live in.
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by buzugee(m): 12:36am On Jul 17, 2010
rubi:

@buzugee I sensed the same thing. I was watching one show too on tv and was sympathizing with the poor lady in that show only for them to show behind the scene of that show how it was acted since then I don't pay attension too much on those shows
yeah, like most reality shows are in fact not reality. they are scripted. grin weird
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by mamagee3(f): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2010
All these husbands that leave their wives these days. . .

Some men can be crazy at times anyway.
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by SilverHand: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2010
Anyone ever heard this saying: good girls like bad boys and bad girls like good boys, this is definitely a case of a bad girl liking bad boys!
Re: Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good' by shilling(f): 2:03am On Jul 18, 2010
Crazy woman!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couples and Live-in Relatives / I Am So Pissed Off At My Wife And Father In Law. / Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.