Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,431 members, 7,850,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 (8456 Views)

Fuel Pump Control For Highlander 2017 & 2018 / P1656 TOYOTA - Oil Control Valve Circuit Malfunction / Please Is This Toyota Highlander 2017 Model Available In Nigeria And The Cost ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 by Lexusgs430: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
Readonee35L:

If you are as smart as i think you are.
You'd pick the point out of my message and focus on it.

I'm in no competition to convince you about somebody that sold car for your neighbors grand dad or your mechanics uncle.
I'm not here to portray anybody as saint or evil.

He who get here make e here.
Do your deligent search on what ever you are buying was the purpose of my message. And do not trust anybody (irrespective of country or color) without you having concrete information when it comes to business.

Anybody Will Scam Anybody. If you fall victim , its your business . everybody will cry their cry

If monkey claim overwise them go use brain chop am.

The morale of all this ....... Carry out all your checks, don't trust anyone......
Re: Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 by Readonee35L(m): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lexusgs430:

The morale of all this ....... Carry out all your checks, don't trust anyone......
Exactly.
Kendo one turn am to interhousesport .

Who am i to side a nigeriam dealer or american dealer, in a world where father harms the child or the other way round then what will people not do for money.
Words of an unknown Mean Nothing sometimes without Evidence
Re: Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 by thebigkendo(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Readonee35L:

If you are as smart as i think you are.
You'd pick the point out of my message and focus on it.

I'm in no competition to convince you about somebody that sold car for your neighbors grand dad or your mechanics uncle.
I'm not here to portray anybody as saint or evil.

He who get here make e here.
Do your deligent search on what ever you are buying was the purpose of my message. And do not trust anybody (irrespective of country or color) without you having concrete information when it comes to business.

Anybody Will Scam Anybody. If you fall victim , its your business . everybody will cry their cry

If monkey claim overwise them go use brain chop am.

You missed my point too sha.. But that is not why we are here.. We dey Wait for JAYUK grin grin
Re: Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 by JAYUK(m): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
Good day my great people,we are working on taking another car,though the dealer has offered to give us a 2018 model but I didn't see much difference in the aesthetics just slight modification,the price difference is high but we ought wrap up by tomorrow.
Re: Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
JAYUK:
Good day my great people,we are working on taking another car,though the dealer has offered to give us a 2018 model but I didn't see much difference in the aesthetics just slight modification,the price difference is high but we ought wrap up by tomorrow.

JAYUK speaks cheesy case closed.
Re: Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 by thebigkendo(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
JAYUK:

Due deligence sha!!!
Re: Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 by CarGuideNG: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
JAYUK:

You can forward the VIN for a FREE comprehensive history report Sir

https:///+2347011116171

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7892681_img20181003wa0009_jpeg92eaf2d2ca90bb3dc1301a565951f9a6
Re: Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 by erico2k2(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

write off from the insurance means its not worth it from insurance point of view to get it repairs

remember companies that do repairs for insurance companies charge like crazy

also like here in UK there are categories when come to accident damage cars and some categories require the car to be inspected after repairs by governtment vehicle inspection department, if the repairs are to standard then it gets approved then it goes to another different test which is roadworth certificate

once the car is approved by the government, the dealer cant just say they wont deal with your car just like thats usually they refuse after taking your car in and discovering what they might think that its to dangerous to work on it eg an secured wires running allover etc but not from the vin report of being repaired accident damaged car
U got it wrong, write of is a decission reached in terms of cost of repairs, however any car with any kind of chasis damage is a write of even if its just the crash bracket.they wont lay a finger on it.Check dont you see o n the IAAI and copart websites that the vast majority of accident cars sold are being sold by insurance companies?these are all write offs.
Re: Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 by Lexusgs430: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
JAYUK:

Hope before you wrap up tomorrow, you would unwrap the VIN's history?
Re: Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 by computerglobal(m): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
JAYUK:

Do the necessary precautions to avoid buying a clunker. Run a VIN check to reveal important information such as title status, odometer reading, flood and fire history, number of previous owners, airbag deployment ,salvage title and more

Contact us for your comprehensive vehicle

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///send?phone=2348060365068

Re: Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
erico2k2:

U got it wrong, write of is a decission reached in terms of cost of repairs, however any car with any kind of chasis damage is a write of even if its just the crash bracket.they wont lay a finger on it.Check dont you see o n the IAAI and copart websites that the vast majority of accident cars sold are being sold by insurance companies?these are all write offs.

you read in a rush we are all saying the same thing
Re: Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 by erico2k2(m): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

you read in a rush we are all saying the same thing
Noted
Re: Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 by king406(m): 4:59am On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 by Thewrath(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
AutoElectNG:

What if there is material misrepresentation?

Can it vitiate the contract?

Hi,pls where in abj are you?
Re: Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
dealers and misrepresentation are like 5 and 6.

it's almost impossible to separate the two.
op make sure u do the needful before you conclude oh...

forget all the sweet mouth, nylon seats and dashboard looking like a baby's bottom......
Re: Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 by AutoElectNG: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
Thewrath:

Hi,pls where in abj are you?

This is how to reach us

We are Social:
https://twitter.com/AutoElectNG -
https://www.facebook.com/AutoElectNG-
Re: Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 by Thewrath(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
AutoElectNG:

This is how to reach us

Contact Us Form: http://www.carparts.com.ng/contact-us/ -

We are Social:
https://twitter.com/AutoElectNG -
https://www.facebook.com/AutoElectNG-
So what is the essence of the auto/car talk session if we can't Make basic inquiry on here?
Re: Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 by AutoElectNG: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
Thewrath:

So what is the essence of the auto/car talk session if we can't Make basic inquiry on here?

What problem does your vehicle have?

Give me a synopsis..let us take it from there
Re: Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 by Thewrath(m): 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
AutoElectNG:

What problem does your vehicle have?

Give me a synopsis..let us take it from there
i just got a car,Honda eod 2005...everything runs fine,just need to check on the ac and why the "maintainance required" is showing on the dashboard..so,I want it checked out by someone close to me in Abuja...am in Kubwa.
Re: Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 by AutoElectNG: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
Thewrath:

i just got a car,Honda eod 2005...everything runs fine,just need to check on the ac and why the "maintainance required" is showing on the dashboard..so,I want it checked out by someone close to me in Abuja...am in Kubwa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOo0ozSOtQA -- this should be DIY

A/C requires a physical...contact me via PM or via social media for details
Re: Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017 by Thewrath(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
AutoElectNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOo0ozSOtQA -- this should be DIY

A/C requires a physical...contact me via PM or via social media for details
Ok will do,thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Pumps In Nigeria. / How To Check How Much Oil Your Car Takes / Lexus RX350 P0037 Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.