Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React (38721 Views)

Tongues Wagging As Presidency Fails To Release Tinubu’s Pictures After Overseas’ / Ganduje’s 65th Birthday Message To Kwankwaso Sets Tongues Wagging / Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by YouthsPC0: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2018
Yesterday a capsule named Atikumycin and Obisunate appeared on twitter as a remedy of Buhalariasis as claimed by the designer.

Why some Nigerians hailed the capsule as the best for country other had a contrary view .

This were their reactions what do you think?

Source : www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by YouthsPC0: 7:51am On Oct 17, 2018
More reactions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 7:54am On Oct 17, 2018
Now I'm buying ten cartons for my village people.

Grab your copy NOW!

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:55am On Oct 17, 2018
I'm getting it

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by bedspread: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2018
Peter OBI is the real Meaning of INTEGRITY In Nigeria Political space!
Any other is A SCAM!!

For Atiku to Have made him his country choice Means Atiku Is out to Savage Nigeria.

I believe Better Days are ahead for our Nation!!

Integrity APC is purported to have issued a Warning to media Houses not to air the Embezzlements and Thiefery of Mr. Ganduje!! They are purported to have called it Lies!

People of GOD if this is True, THEN WE HAVE TRULY BEEN INTEGRILIZED INTO EMBEZZLEMENT BY THE PMB GOVERNMENT!!

63 Likes

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by Upsidedown9ja(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2018
They are blocking the bribery video while web await for the sex video. Please stay tuned

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Where can I get 6 bundles...trailer load I mean

48 Likes

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by columbus007(m): 8:17am On Oct 17, 2018
buhari as a fulani man dey bend down piss like woman imagine undecided i was told he doesn't use the water system, omg.

13 Likes

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by KikBuhari2Daura: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2018
HisRoyalHardnes:
Now I'm buying ten cartons for my village people.

Grab your copy NOW!

Gbam seconded

14 Likes

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by 777Likes9Shares: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2018
This tablet will give him weight

3 Likes

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by limeta(f): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2018
If it does what it says I will open shop every where in South west

34 Likes

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by Ayoswit(f): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2018
I'm OBIdiently ATIKUlating by buying this drug for myself and every sensible Nigerian should do thesame.

35 Likes

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by dingbang(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2018
grin i just drank the medicine sef, i feel atikulated.

please read my signature, thanks

22 Likes

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2018
Let's all shun this oldies and tag ourselves with the #nottooyoungtorun, buhari 75years (politics age) atiku 72years (probably nah money keep am young) can't we as a Nigerian send this old and rogue away and vote for fresh bloods, we have many of them yele sowore, Kingsley mogahlu, fela durotoye... Many of them, are u saying atiku we rejected before is now the chief cornerstone, with all the vote buying and all.... We need to wise up..... But what did I know when the youth and already atikulated.

9 Likes

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by nwakibie3(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2018
grin grin

29 Likes

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by sotall(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2018
Ok
Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by Richdad50(m): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2018
hm
Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by CaaseStudy: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2018
Wish we had a better alternative. But Buhari is a No No anyday anytime for me..

5 Likes

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by Angelparadise: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2018
This is the only thing Zombies that prefer cow to human being seriously need now !

10 Likes

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by nwakibie3(m): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2018
Please i need two trailer loads of this for my region grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2018
igbo people. na una way

2 Likes

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by potent5(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2018
Very Ingenious but apt, I must tell ya.

4 Likes

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2018
Dry, VERY DRY.

4 Likes

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by luckyogor(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2018
This is medicine for life,all Nigerians need it.

4 Likes

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by MorataFC: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2018
grin
Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by MorataFC: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2018
cool
luckyogor:
This is medicine for life,all Nigerians need it.
Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by enigma2007(m): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2018
Same mistake that got Buhari in is about to happen again... We heap so much expectations on candidates and expect them to perform magic within 4 years. So they will fall back on excuses when they get there and realities hit them on the face..

I hope the Atiku Campaign organisation is carefully monitoring the promises been churned out on their behalf else Nigerians will come for them based on the expectations people are busy churning out on the internet daily..

Nigerians will always fall for same trick every election year.. smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by harrisonford001: 11:09am On Oct 17, 2018
I have been saying these over and over again! Nigerians are not as clever as we think! All for a sudden Atiku is the saviour? Lolzzzzzzzzz! Before 2023 there will be a clamour for another messiah! Is there any president we never complain about? I know buhari failed in many ways! But certainly Atiku can never be better than the old man! Quote me if only you have senseen! If I don't return your mention just know you're senseless

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC / Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled / God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.