Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term (15552 Views)

Bribe-taking Policemen Return To Lagos Road, Extort N25,000 From Driver / Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC / Ganduje Bags ‘Best Governor’ Award Despite Bribe-taking Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by whizpet: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2018
Barau Jibrin, Senator representing Kano North, has said “agents of darkness” are out to tarnish the image of the state Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, but warned it would not affect his second term bid.

Jibrin said this in reaction to the video of the Governor, allegedly collecting bribe from some contractors.

In a statement on Tuesday, the lawmaker said supporters of a former governor who is not on good terms with Ganduje, were behind the video.

“I have watched with great incredulity videos making the rounds in the social media from an online medium, Daily Nigerian, where technology was put to an ingenious devilish use by some agents of darkness masquerading as anti-corruption crusaders depicting His Excellency, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, the Executive Governor of Kano State purportedly receiving bribe in his office.

“It amazes me how low we can go in this country to try to bring people down for very selfish political ends, else how does one explain this outrageous manipulation aimed at no other thing than to rubbish the good name and reputation of a performing Governor so loved by our people.

“Already, Video Tech Analysts have come up with a damning verdict branding the video as Fake owing to the manifest incoherence in the dates and time shown in the video as well as the use of technology to make the set up look real.

“I would not have taken the satanic video clips seriously but for the masquerades behind it, who are rabid supporters of a former Governor of the State who is at loggerheads with His Excellency, Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje.

“The same antics was used to malign and blackmail His Eminence, the Emir of Kano, Dr. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi until the same source came to tell the world that the material so depicted was in fact cloned and fake.”

Describing Ganduje as a man whose integrity is “above board”, Jibrin said the scandal would not affect the second term of the governor.

“May I use this opportunity to state without mincing words that His Excellency, Dr. Ganduje is a Governor whose integrity is above board. As a Senator from Kano State, I have watched with amazement over the years his anti-corruption stance,” he said.

“What is playing out now is nothing but a failed attempt to destroy the image of the Governor, turn the citizenry of the state and his massive supporters against him, then reap political benefits in 2019! No way!! The evil plot is dead on arrival.

“I therefore call on the good, discerning people of Kano State to treat the fake videos circulating as nothing but trash.
Meanwhile, let it be made abundantly clear that Governor Ganduje is not distracted with this satanic conspiracy. Rather, he is busy implementing his robust development agenda for the State.

“As for 2019, Governor Ganduje’s sterling performance in office stands him, President Muhammadu Buhari and other APC candidates in the State in good stead for re-election before the Kano electorates, therefore no amount of subterfuge and blackmail can change this position.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/17/senator-jibrin-reveals-how-bribe-taking-videos-will-affect-ganduje’s-second-term-bid

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by CharleyBright(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2018
OK.
Now the evidences are fake abi?

If the evidences of corruption are against opposition, the APC govt comes out with Insecticide to paint the culprit evil.
But if the evidences are against APC thieves, APC govt come with special Deodorants to clean the corrupt act and paint their corrupt cronies as saints.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by Darls247: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2018
Korokoro video them still dey deny, Nigeria don finish.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by magoo10(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2018
Because it affects an apc member is is now called fake.

Buhari and his self righteous bandits are criminals claiming to be fighting corruption.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by Skepticus: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2018
cool

Integrity and GanDOLLARje in the same sentence?

APC and its scams would shock the devil to his bones!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by justdogitto: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2018
As if I care
Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by Omeokachie: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2018
Buhari's got his back.

You can NEVER be corrupt as long as you are and remain in the APC.

Let him decamp now and watch the EFCC take to Twitter to threaten him, while arresting all officials in his government.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by googlepikins: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2018
The kind of looting going on now is shocking

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by Racoon(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2018
Instead of the relevant government agencies to do the needful even with these glaring incontroversible evidence, they chose to go the APC hypocritical defense mode.
If this government can vehemently defended Maina, Abba Kyari, Lawal Daura, Lawal Babachir, Obono-Obla, Kemi Adeosun, Amaechi, Tinubu, etc then expect them to do likewise here.

However APC will surely pay for all these sometime someday.Whatever goes around not only comes around but also stays around.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by dingbang(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2018
agent of which darkness, these politicians wont kill me.

Please read my signature, thanks

1 Like

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by donkenny(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2018
grin

Still asking myself how we got to this point

5 Likes

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by Dannyset(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2018
The problem of this country is, we embrace anything thrown at us without reasoning because of sentiment and these politicians take advantage of it. We are so divided that even sensible things no longer make sense to us.

Imagine what the accuser and the accused are doing to us with this issue that can be properly investigated without much ado and the truth published so that the relevant agency can take it up from there. We are now tossed back and forth because the level of our forensic is so poor that we can't get any meaningful thing out of this.

The video out there clearly shows that the onus is on the Governor to prove this to a reasonable doubt that that thing there wasn't you but a doctored one.

This is disgusting and embarrassing to this Nation.

9 Likes

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2018
Leave that Saint alone he didn't do anything . That video was acted by he's twin brother .

18 Likes

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by mayowagabriel(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2018
Zombiesm

1 Like

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by jej3013(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by genternity(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2018
Bia Mr.Zombie are u sure u are okay
APC and their Supporters are most useless supporters i ever see
#spits...

4 Likes

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by link2ok22: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2018
smiley Ft
Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by Kennydoc(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2018
This Senator wants more facts to be spilled to the public. He isn't aware that those behind this are very prepared. Well, we'll just sit and watch the drama with our packs of popcorn.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by adisabarber(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2018
This guy should get a longer jail term than ganduje

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by fergie001: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2018
So,the video was photoshopped seeing him put the dollars in his pocket?
Is it the first video or second video?
Farouk Lawan also denied his,all from Kano state.....but a poor man steals,he might lose one arm;and end up on the streets of Lagos...
The first time I will see a 'fake' video with #babbarigamobilebanking.......

If Integrity smells like this,I rather be the DEVIL

Tueh

10 Likes

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by CaaseStudy: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2018
Can u imagine the defence of a glaring corruption expose. From the second video i watched, there is no possibility of it being fake...

Stand up and collect dollar, govenor mumu stand up

Put it in your pocket where it will be safe, govenor mumu collect money put for pocket.

Crooks in power

11 Likes

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by Idrismusty97(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2018
Babban Riga Mobile Banking is real!

Motto: We dey swallow anything.

Even as an APC supporter you can't defend this, there is no way on earth you can defend this with a straight face. Being paid to defend is even worst. I don't know the implication on a Nation wide scale but it will definitely hurt Buhari chance in Kano if he doesn't take a strong stance on this.

Agbada Bullion van.

Even if there is time and other inconsistencies is that not still Gaduje collecting bribe and smiling like Hyena? If they have told him to do frog jump self he would have obliged. If nothing will be done about this issue then nothing can be done about Atiku corruption issue too we are making mouth about and i will finally give up on Nigerian politics. I don't care anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by remi4ever(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2018
Please Nairalanders, i need sponsors for my mobile app.
Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2018
CharleyBright:
OK.
Now the evidences are fake abi?

If the evidences of corruption are against opposition, the APC govt comes out with Insecticide to paint the culprit evil.
But if the evidences are against APC thieves, APC govt come with special Deodorants to clean the corrupt act and paint their corrupt cronies as saints.
Absolutely

2 Likes

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by gen2briz(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2018
Me to don talk am say the video na fake, infact the currency in the video are fake also

1 Like

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by okworekene: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2018
APC don kill dis country... cry

4 Likes

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by melanch(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2018
Everything is fake now. This is Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by oshe111(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2018
Almajiris are known ZoneBs and can believe anything.....

I mean if they could be brainwashed to become terrorists then its no surprise they would believe any lies from the babaringa bank CEO

So Poor and yet so FOOLISH

TWEEEH!!!

3 Likes

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by sotall(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2018
This SINator is a full blown zombie! How do you deny such korokoro evidence??

Collecting bribe in dollars...chai

2 Likes

Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by jordyspices: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2018
Ewo
Re: Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term by rusher14: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2018
Is it true Nnamdi Kanu once claimed Boko Haram was founded by Buhari, IBB and ATIKU?
grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Open Lagos Govt's Books - Sanwo-olu, Hamzat / Kebbi PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Abba Muhammed Bello Is Dead / I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.