Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership (31562 Views)

Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' / Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords / UK House Of Lords: Stop Calling Fulani Militia Violence "Herder-farmer Clashes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by naijapips02: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2018
Peter Obi said “Having being governor for 8 years, I cant live outside Anambra. The only place I have a home is Onitsha. If you see any house anywhere in Lagos, Abuja belonging to peter Obi, confiscate it". Obi lived in UK for 17 years. He NEVER said he doesn’t own a house there.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1052428256014680065

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by KEZDON(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2018
louder Pastor Reno so those at the back can hear you !!!

To the Zombies "Before you speak, listen"

Nkea bu nke anyi!!!

291 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by drtwist(m): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2018
English is not that easy to understand sir. Instead of APC to be asking Atiku and co what they can offer differently they are playing the blackmailing game. A government in power planning to use blackmailing as tools.

249 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by IamD18: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2018
How do you expect dullards from a lifeless party to comprehend a simple statement.

I keep wondering their business with a property he acquired before becoming a governor.

Truth is; If these zombified APC supporters should put their digging strength, skills and ability into something meaningful, they'll sure succeed in digging out life out of their lifeless slave master.

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by Pekele007: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2018
Zombies and APC supporters are as dull as Buhari the lifeless one.

Peter lived in the UK for 17 years before coming to Nigeria to become a governor.

He later sold that same house to finance his campaign. Nigerians don't think.

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by Kenekingisback: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2018
Amazing clarification
Even Buhari has a home in UK called #Nigeria House grin grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by Ayoswit(f): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2018
Till date nobody has told me what yusuf buhari does for a living for him to be able to afford buying 50million naira power bike? They only know how to fight the opposition party members. Well this nonsense would definitely stop come 2019 when atiku take over power.

179 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2018
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by diebuhari1: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2018
The document indicates that he bought the building in 2001, long before he became a governor. Now this a real self made man.

Quite unlike Tinubu the god of Yoruba Muslims who got all his properties after looting Lagos dry and still doing so till date..

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by StRichard(m): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2018
Ff
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by Olukat(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2018
We know they are looking for any news that will save Kano state Gov. shocked shocked shocked
That's how they role shocked shocked shocked shocked
The BMC roll out lies to cover up their corrupt practices.

40 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2018
If only buhari and his cohorts could use the same energy they’re using to bring this info to limelight just to tarnish the man’s image into doing something productive for this country ehn? We will be better than this.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by bettercreature(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2018
drtwist:
English is not that easy to understand sir. Instead of APC to be asking Atiku and co what they can offer differently they are playing the blackmailing game. A government in power planning to use blackmailing as tools.
I don't see anything wrong in having house in Uk beside Osinbanjo has one there as well but I must say Obi lied and I am highly disappointed
Don’t quote me if you don’t have data to watch the video
He is a very useless liar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzdppdP6SrY

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Only dull people believe APC Has any good to offer.

Four more years of Buhari = DOOM.

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by shugacaneman: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2018
I support APC more than PDP but Peter Obi is bigger than that London House. He was rich before he became governor known for Heinz products, amarula, JD etc.
He's the owner of the biggest shopping mall in West Africa(Next shopping mall) just to mention a few. APC just lost 3points to PDP on that.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by psychologist(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Reno, ffk, Fayose. The real mvp's

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by dingbang(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2018
lol..

please read my signature, thanks.
Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2018
All these is why I pity Nigerian youths. Nigerian youths have empty skulls sad

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by BurningBlade: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2018
This Reno Omokri like speaking from both side of his mouth, what nonsense!

I bet Reno Omokri missed the part where Peter Obi said the only place he has a home is Onitsha.

I'll keep saying it that the worse mistake nigerians will ever make, is to vote back PDP into ASO ROCK.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by gen2briz(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2018
2019 project is a collective project.... Keep your pvc and passport safe...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by bedspread: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2018
I Watched the Video!
My Conclusion is that Mr. Peter Obi is The Real Definition of INTEGRITY IN NIGERIAN POLITICS!

Any other INTEGRITY is a SCAM

56 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by dsauce: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2018
Upon all the propaganda, i am still Artikulating Obidiently

29 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by Baroba(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Amazing clarification
Even Buhari has a home in UK called #Nigeria House grin grin

And a permanent bed at UK hospital..

48 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by engineerboat(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2018
Chai BMO (Naitaland BMC)

E ri aye yin lode bayi

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by justice212: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2018
naijapips02:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1052428256014680065
this do You understand English ni.please what's the meaning of ONLY.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2018
diebuhari1:
The document indicates that he bought the building in 2001, long before he became a governor. Now this a real self made man.

Quite unlike Tinubu the god of Yoruba Muslims who got all his properties after looting Lagos dry and still doing so till date..

Stop generalizing it mister. Tinubu is the god of his followers . I’m a Muslim & I’m yoruba but I detest Tinubu with passion. He’s done absolutely nothing for the Yoruba race

44 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by ikombe: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2018
PDP go win this election last last grin

25 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by KamaIsBitch(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2018
Apc Supporters don’t have brains

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by positivelord: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2018
Oga Omokri I dey hear you sir

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership by Agbaletu: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2018
I don't see any reason why Obi couldn't say he has a house outside the country, but it was acquired before he became the governor of Anambra State. Peter Obi was already made before he became the governor.
At the same time, he does not owe anybody any explanation on the properties he acquired before he became the governor.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints 9 New Federal Permanent Secretaries (see The List) / Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal / Abacha Loot: FG Wins Case As Malami Heads To U.S. Next Week For Repatriation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.