Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

The Royal Blood - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Royal Blood (508 Views)

The Royal Maid Episode 1 / Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / Her Royal Clumsiness By Rose Akpabio. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Royal Blood by Wally1(m): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2018
This is a new story i'm starting here and criticism is allowed in a mature way. please feel free to comment cos your comments will help alot.

The story is filled with alot of suspense, please follow as i drop it chapter by chapter

Its my first story here and i prayed you all like it.

The Royal Blood (c) 2018
Re: The Royal Blood by Wally1(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2018
Prologue

Seventeen years after the tragic attack on the Scottish Kingdom, Rosalie is leading a simple life with her Aunt and Uncle in England. Their lives are soon turned upside down when an unwelcome visitor calls upon their cottage. Running for her life Rose stumbles upon the help of Georgiana, Princess of England. Introduced to a whole new way of life, Rose finds herself falling for Georgiana's older brother, Alexander. Lust and power are a dangerous combination and Rose soon finds herself caught in the middle of a treacherous plot.

The Kingdom may not be the safest place to stay after all.

Stay tuned and book your space in the front for this great story

(1) (Reply)

Adèsewá / #iRant001 - how do I make my man want me in bed - Mr Awesome / Erotic Lesbian Romance Writer Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.