Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell (35290 Views)

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food / Man Who Has Been Working As A Female Househelp, Forced To Remove His Clothes / Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell by adaoshi(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
Police are human treat them with respect. Don't say because you are a lawyer, you will bully them to grant your request. He must gone there to tell them ' do you know me? I'm a lawyer blablabla. I will do this or that'
Re: Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell by leisuretym: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:
yes..but you no respect and useful for your generationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.only ranting and foolish in social mediaaaaaaaaa

type in your local language , it's not by force to use english!! RIP English
Re: Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell by Sleekfingers: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
ClintGist:
Lawyer stripped of his clothes and thrown into the cell while attempting to secure the release of his client from their custody in Kwara(photos)

A Lawyer, Lukman Esq, was allegedly stripped off his clothings by some policemen at A-Division in Olorin, Kwara state while attempting to secure the release of his client who was in their custody.

This happened reportedly yesterday, October 16th. His learned friend, Haleemah Jimada, shared the story online and demanded for justice on his behalf.

See her tweets below

https://www.clintgist.com/lawyer-stripped-clothes-thrown-cell-attempting-secure-release-client-custody-photos/

Nigeria bloggers at it again.....he was stripped because he was trying to secure a release.....Nigerian bloggers can lie for Africa......so it is now a crime to secure a release....what's the job a lawyer? Maybe he is not a lawyer
Re: Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell by PassingShot(m): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
Babyforever:
And you say buhiria won't go back to daura come 2019
I'm sure your inability to think straight in life is PMB's fault.
Re: Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell by OlusegunAdedayo: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
angry
Re: Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell by Arthurity1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
This nation is on the brink of total collapse!
Re: Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
To me oh
If you are a lawyer and policeman treated you like this while you did not commit any crime my bro or sis d years u spent in law school is for nothing (wasted years)
No offense lawyers in the house
Re: Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell by ibietela2(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
Serves them right, this is what happens when you collect money and look the other way in the court.

When a single politician will close court for 1YR
Re: Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell by niyidenrele: 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
Shelumiel:
You keep forgetting that Nigeria is a zoo
.....since ,Nigeria is a zoo,and u r presently in Nigeria, then u must b one f d animals.... so whc animal d u belong to?....monkey or chimpanzees, nt forget in gorrila
Re: Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell by chivision: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
Sorry Mr Lawyer...
But am very sure both of you did happily voted for Change the other time

Case closed!
Re: Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell by Shelumiel: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
niyidenrele:
.....since ,Nigeria is a zoo,and u r presently in Nigeria, then u must b one f d animals.... so whc animal d u belong to?....monkey or chimpanzees, nt forget in gorrila
I am a lion which feeds on your father (gazelle).
Re: Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell by pachilly6: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
ha!!
this is just funny
Re: Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell by okokobioko1: 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
that is all you wanted in Nigeria na, take am oooooo, after all you will be crying sai baba
Re: Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell by justice212: 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
Young man this is Nigeria. Think of anything and it's taking place here.
Re: Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell by Ugwoji101(m): 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
NBA PRESS RELEASE ON THE POLICE ASSAULT OF LUQMAN BELLO, ESQ OF ILORIN BRANCH
Gentlemen, the Nigerian Bar Association was, today, confronted with the assault of our colleague Luqman Bello, Esq, a member of the NBA Ilorin Branch.

Information reaching the NBA President, Paul Usoro,SAN, confirmed that it was a Police officer from the Police Training school in Ilorin that threw caution and decency to the wind.

Immediately the incident happened, the NBA President, reached out to the Ilorin Branch Chairman, Mr. Idowu Akande. The office of the Inspector General of Police was also contacted by the NBA President. The cheering news is that the officer involved is presently in Police detention on the instruction of the Commissioner of Police,Kwara State while investigation into this ill is ongoing.

The NBA President assures members that the NBA will ensure that this particular case is followed up to a logical conclusion and the offender prosecuted. Similar assurances have also been given by the Police authorities.

The NBA President wishes to inform members that an appointment is being firmed up with the Inspector General of Police and the meeting between the NBA President and the IGP may hold within the week. It is expected that the proposed meeting will highlight on the increasing police harassment of lawyers and the need to put a final stop to it.

Thank you.

Kunle Edun
National Publicity Secretary, NBA.
THE POLICE OFFICER IS BEGGING FOR HIS JOB NOW.YOU DONT Bleep WITH LAWYERS AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

1 Like

Re: Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell by mechanics(m): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
Babyforever:
hmmmm, was it Buhari that ordered the policemen to drag the lawyer into the cell?
Re: Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell by zeuss: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
adaoshi:
Police are human treat them with respect. Don't say because you are a lawyer, you will bully them to grant your request. He must gone there to tell them ' do you know me? I'm a lawyer blablabla. I will do this or that'

It this type of useless talk that distryed this country...... Must you defend abuse of authority no body not even police is allowed to take laws into his own hands or violate another person s right..
.the constitution enshrine s this.

1 Like

Re: Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell by darlenese(f): 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
zeuss:

Did u not read that hr has been rough handled and detained..... In Nig police cell even the white of your eyes and your teeth will become brown.

Lol

did the rough handling also reduced the quality of the singlet, that singlet looks like #150 singlet.
charge and bail lawyer
Re: Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell by olowo1995(m): 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
Babyforever:

My dear please act mature nw abd try to assimilate the message before commenting, how does what you wrote correlate with the topic
Re: Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell by anonymous1759(m): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
Babyforever:

This Buhari thing is getting irritating Nigeria Police has been like that since 1960. Stop playing politics with everything... sad sad sad use your head if you've one plus the people who like your post.
Re: Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell by Ugwoji101(m): 5:03am On Oct 18, 2018
adaoshi:

what a useless statement......so you are in support of such impunity and reckless abandon!it might interest you to know that the said police man is in cell,he was locked up by his dpo on the orders of the commissioner of police.the said police man is at the verge of loosing his job.it is obvious you are a policeman.it is not easy for anyone,not even the army to assault a lawyer and go scot free.

1 Like

Re: Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell by johnwell(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
ngadaAwo:
grin

this is what you get when an illiterate terrorist criminal is in power
no respect for the laws

useless government

How can an illiterate read the law?
Even if another person read for him will he understand?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) / Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) / Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.