Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos (61086 Views)

Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm / Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by dainformant(m): 6:04am On Apr 05, 2019
A Nigerian man has revealed what he and his crew members saw while working offshore. According to Romeo Nwabueze, they found charm/juju which was allegedly done by a lady on her man and his mother and thrown into the sea.

The lady, identified as Temitope, put a picture of herself and her man, Ramon Abiodun, inside a small wooden casket and did a similar thing for his mother named Baisat. This was purportedly done for them to love her endlessly.

She then added a written incantation to the two caskets before throwing it into the ocean. The incantation reads thus:

“May Abiodun never question whatever Temitope says. May he always give Temitope all the money he makes in his entire life. May everything he works hard to get in life always be given to Temitope, be it car, land house or anything at all. Anything she asks from him must be provided without questioning. May Abiodun never love any other woman again, except Temitope. May he start living with her as husband and wife as from today.”

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/offshore-workers-find-love-charm-allegedly-done-by-lady-and-thrown-into-sea.html

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by dingbang(m): 6:06am On Apr 05, 2019
Very good. I hope they backed up the exorcism with the name of Jesus.

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by philcz(m): 6:07am On Apr 05, 2019
shocked
Fear women

170 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 6:08am On Apr 05, 2019
Jeeeesuuu!
See small girl sef! Na only God know where all this dem ogbongidi dey enter for power.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Auxtin85(m): 6:10am On Apr 05, 2019
Freedom at last, his prayer to be redeemed from the hell called marriage has been answered. Praise thy Lord

292 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by briggz09(m): 6:10am On Apr 05, 2019
Jesu!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by VulgarLee(m): 6:14am On Apr 05, 2019
Too much Nigerian movie no good

If this is true i smell set up

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by DavSagacity(m): 6:18am On Apr 05, 2019
Hmmmmmm.... I can imagine the slap she will receive the next morning thinking the Charm is still potent when she'll say to her husband " have u washed my pants that i soaked in the bathroom and the plate in the kitchen . when u finish clean the house I want to see my friend for the next street".
O boy..!!! great will be her beating that day..

464 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:20am On Apr 05, 2019
The so called Romeo nwabueze just put his own life on the line.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by IamD18: 6:22am On Apr 05, 2019
Pusssay is not enough to make a man misbehave or go stupid for a woman.

Most of these women are very diabolic and evil.

They can go extra miles to get what they want from a particular man.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by amaniro: 6:31am On Apr 05, 2019
Lol this one na really together forever cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by hisgrace090: 6:37am On Apr 05, 2019
Terrible!!!

We're in a very dangerous period, watch and pray always.

28 Likes

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by chinonso47: 6:42am On Apr 05, 2019
Afonja!!!!!
It can only be them...

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by lawaljuliuss(m): 6:44am On Apr 05, 2019
wow

1 Like

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by J4JUVENTUS(m): 6:45am On Apr 05, 2019
They have succeeded in breaking a home... grin
Charm don expire b dat....
Things people do to keep their relationship....
That man and the mother go don hear am for her hand over d years...
I fear who no fear woman o....

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by happybee: 6:48am On Apr 05, 2019
Abeg make them cut loose the useless rope o..
Fear some women..
undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by G1STM0RE: 6:54am On Apr 05, 2019
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 6:57am On Apr 05, 2019
Nigerians sha!!!..…...In marriage, we apply charms...In football we apply charms....In the office, we apply charms....In politics, charms...

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Smony: 7:04am On Apr 05, 2019
fear some women, when u advice dem to calm down dy wouldnt hear, dy wil b slayin anyhow, whn dy ar uselez n inrelivan dy wl strt lukin fr pastors n babalawo fr handsome, rich n God fearin man. n thunda go finish una

15 Likes

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by sweetilicious(f): 7:04am On Apr 05, 2019
Jesus Christ!
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Hedonisst: 7:39am On Apr 05, 2019
Ah, eleyi ma gidi gan. Ah. Abi e ma ri nkan. Ah.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2019
Meehn, will I still marry after seeing this

6 Likes

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by IvarTheHorrible: 7:41am On Apr 05, 2019
DavSagacity:
Hmmmmmm.... I can imagine the slap she will receive thinking the medicine is still working when she'll say to her husband " have u washed my pants that i soaked in the bathroom and the plate in the kitchen. when u finish clean the house I want to see my friend for the next street".
O boy..!!! great will be her beating that day..

The guy was probably washing, ironing and starching all her panties with gators (creases) cheesy grin

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Hedonisst: 7:42am On Apr 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

What the hell are you talking about?

20 Likes

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Notime5656(m): 7:53am On Apr 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Are you Temitope the culprit or her accomplice? Una yansh don open.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 05, 2019
Sometimes I wonder why we Nigerians believe so much in charms. We always want to cut corners and have manna falling on our laps, PURE GREED!!!

Little wonder we get scammed daily by our beloved pastors and native doctors. Upon all the prayers for Nigeria, we are still heading backwards.

Y'all better wake up and face reality. Stop depending on miracles, hard work and good strategy works!

This is a wakeup call.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Olodo24: 8:16am On Apr 05, 2019
She don go tie her mother in law
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Michelle55: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2019
She was just desperate to be accepted by the man and his mother that's why she did that I guess lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Factfinder1(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2019
After God and poverty fear woman

2 Likes

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Heyzee5: 9:09am On Apr 05, 2019
grin grin grin...lol....d extent some ladies will go just to have a man of their dreams is alarming grin
Check my signature to make legit income online

3 Likes

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by airminem(f): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2019
Madness begins, now the mariners will be her lover

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) / Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway / Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.