Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje (13069 Views)

Forget Ticket If Your State Is Being Ruled By The Opposition- House Leader / Nigeria Is Being Ruled By A Terrorist Government - Imam Tawhidi / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by bizhop01: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lagos residents will be so foolish to vote tinubu.
Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by Adexvivacity(m): 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
Banyourdestiny:
lagos has always been the industrial and economic of Nigeria from time immemorial because its always been a no man's land, so stop attributing Lagos' progressive aura to a drug Lord's dominance, thanks.

**Lagos is no man's land ?** I hope you will carry Lagos back to Biafra when you are going. Lagos na ur papa land na.....Enugu is not 'No man's land' Why Lagos? Barawo

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by manikspears: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
alphaconde:
before jimi was bold enough to say it we have been saying it.

every empire that reigns must come down

tinubu will come down

displacing ambode was his last professional goal

this is our submission

do you have a pvc ? not that your pvc is of any value apart from means of identification but am just asking.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by Banyourdestiny: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
porthouse7:
no man's land when ur father's bin buying land rather than inheritance
When my father and brothers are done buying all the lands, you should come and claim them by inheritance na
Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by wellmax(m): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jimi Agbaje
JK
JUst Kidding
Customer daadaa ni

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by DealZnaija: 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
boxypane:
JIMI AGBAJE!!! The good leader under the wrong party platform...

And what yardstick have you used to measure him as a good leader? Please list them out.

I have one that makes him a very bad leader. "Where has he been in the last 3 & half years when Toll gate was increased; Land use charge increased; Refuse took all over lagos and so on. Please show me anywhere when he make his opinion known and what needed to be done.

2ndly, Jimi Agbaje should come and tell us why he failed in his Pharmacy business JK Pharmacy yet you see others thriving and expanding. Medplus and HealthPlus are seemingly doing well, why not JK Pharmacy?

3rdly, he should tell us why his junior brother, the M.D of GT Bank didnt advance loans to him to become Governor in 2015, afterall, if he was a sure banker, GT BAnk would have reaped by having Lagos state account

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by Banyourdestiny: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
Adexvivacity:

**Lagos is no man's land ?** I hope you will carry Lagos back to Biafra when you are going. Lagos na ur papa land na.....Enugu is not 'No man's land' Why Lagos? Barawo
Whether biafra comes or not, Lagos will still belong to all... No one is going to leave, unless you want to go back to ogbomosho.
Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by Hardeysolution(m): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
if Lagos is working, then no problem.

we are not sick in our minds.

we know what is right.

pdp will only destroy Lagos State.

the only problem of Lagos, is over population. if PDP can tell us how they will end this, they have my vote and many other people

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by bizhop01: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=Florblu post=72167740]Who are the Lagos residents he is talking about?

Jimi Agbaje should tell us his manifestoes aside his campaign against one man rule in Lagos .

It might be you
Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
skedman:
since he has been in charge no state could be compared with that of lagos state in terms of growth and development. Igbos are opposite of any thing good
Lagos was already mile ahead of every other state before tinubu came on board
Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by alphaconde(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
manikspears:

do you have a pvc ? not that your pvc is of any value apart from means of identification but am just asking.

i have a pvc

i am going to use it like a patient down with malaria using just PCM for treatment he uses it with the hope he will feel better but he know it wont
Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by manikspears: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
alphaconde:

i have a pvc

i am going to use it like a patient down with malaria using just PCM for treatment he uses it with the hope he will feel better but he know it wont

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy guy your reply weak me o,but that is the truth.
Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by Sleekfingers: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mavor:
I am neither "ipob" nor "afonja". However I will tell u this. Lagos was developed before Tinubu and will be there after him. The people you are referring to as ipob are also responsible for a lot of development in this state.

Do you know why I am responding to your $hit? Look at Lekki axis. I pay toll fare everyday, meanwhile 90% of the money is given to Tinubu. Now the Lekki Epe road infrastructure is rapidly degrading. Keep on supporting people who don't have your interest at heart.

90% to tinubu? Make Una dey lie small small ooo.....

You too can form a political party. And send Apc parking....are you not a citizen of this country?

Of course, I know tinubu hands is in Lagos cookie jars....nothing last forever...only time will tell....

Of course, Lagos was developed by all the tribes in Nigeria...it is our economy headquarter....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by Arotemi: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
Agbaje that has been sleeping for over three years suddenly wakes up and wants to take Lagos back.if he had or has any useful idea/dream/vision about Lagos,it isn't now.agbaje's case is just like a country that has been given the hosting of a world cup over three years but has been sleeping since then suddenly realizes that it remains some months to the kick off.failure na e remain

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by iamfromlagos(f): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Jimi Agbaje World Cup Governorship Candidate...every four, four years. See you again in 2023
So what?
Buhari went for the Presidential Olympics every four years till he won.
Please say something else.
Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by roundman: 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jimi nah noise maker...Every four years nah him dey come make noise.
Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by bobosydney: 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jimi just joking, you can't be our Governor for now or with your share dollar party PEP. Maybe you should try Anambra or Onitsha. We lagosians know what we want and if you like you can import all Igbos from igboland , and you won't still win.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by iamfromlagos(f): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
roundman:
Jimi nah noise maker...Every four years nah him dey come make noise.
So did Buhari.
Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
skedman:
since he has been in charge no state could be compared with that of lagos state in terms of growth and development. Igbos are opposite of any thing good
Lagos state funds helped Tinubu acquire a private jet,The Nations Newpaper and TVC. One of the useless corrupt leaders respoonsible for turning Nigeria to a shithole. Lagos is ranked as one of the worst cities to live in the world.
You won't believe more than N5 thrillion has being pumped in into Lagos with little to show for it.
Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by Eserise1(m): 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lets give Jimi a chance
Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by hush15: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
skedman:

which stupid growth are you talking about
Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by fredoooooo: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
OgunJIMI we don hear , tell your followers to get their pvc ready ...... EKO ONI BAJE O and the bas*tards that want to spoil Lagos will never come .... grin
Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by donqx: 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
smiley
Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by skedman(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=hush15 post=72168291]

which stupid growth are you talking about
Population have increased
Investors are willing to invest
Infrastructure development increase every year
Good governance
Change of power and not the same set of idiot like other state.
Good health facilities
Good and well equipt Emergence unit
Good prospect for development
Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by freshbillz15(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
Not even ur forefather can wresstle power from APC lead jagaban in Lagos state jimi Agbaje ,Lagosian vote for party and not candidate ....Lagos is APC ,APC is Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by ogene007: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
skedman:
How much is the foreign and domestic debt portfolio of Lagos? When you are able to answer that question truthfully you will now know how stupid your comment is.
Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by gurnam: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mavor:
I am neither "ipob" nor "afonja". However I will tell u this. Lagos was developed before Tinubu and will be there after him. The people you are referring to as ipob are also responsible for a lot of development in this state.

Do you know why I am responding to your $hit? Look at Lekki axis. I pay toll fare everyday, meanwhile 90% of the money is given to Tinubu. Now the Lekki Epe road infrastructure is rapidly degrading. Keep on supporting people who don't have your interest at heart.

You guys hide under the anonymous nature of Nairaland to spew rubbish that you can’t defend if call upon?

Can you defend that in bold if they pick you up?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mavor:

U ARe blessed .
Thats how ungreteful these people are.
Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by dukekingsley(m): 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
Yeye, that in your analog mind
Lagos #APC
APC #LAGOS
2019 is Sure

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by jafol(m): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
Banyourdestiny:
lagos has always been the industrial and economic of Nigeria from time immemorial because its always been a no man's land, so stop attributing Lagos' progressive aura to a drug Lord's dominance, thanks.

Ipob and no man's land that's y u want to take tinubu off to take over Lagos. YORUBAS know ur plan, your strategy has failed already, try biafra

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje by jafol(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U ARe blessed .
Thats how ungreteful these people are.
With all ur energy for south west land pls use that energy to turn ur ipod villages to another Lagos. Why is it only ibos fighting yorubas for their land. Is southwest in southeast. Ole barawo niyin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku / Nigeria Set For Highest Oil Exports To Europe In 7 Months (Dailytrust) / Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.