Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,297 members, 7,860,727 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC (19999 Views)

Ministerial Appointments: Buhari Takes Candidates’ List Abroad For Vetting / Kwara APC Faction Writes INEC For Withdrawal Of Candidates' List / Our Candidates’ List For INEC Is Ready – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by Dagaya(m): 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
One week one trouble. APC shooting themselves on the foot.
Anyways na dem sabi..
What is my own... Anything to remove the party is welcomed by me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by Racoon(m): 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
jconsulting:
Mark my words if APC lose this coming election ,there will be no Party call APC again everyone will find their level even Buhari will go back to his CPC , it will be a natural death
You have prophesied it dear.So be it. Atiku/Obi will carry on. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by engineerboat(m): 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hector09:
They we blame the governor, the same way they are blaming wike, i wonder who the are blaming in zamfara

Na Atiku den dey blame hoo

1 Like

Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by bantudra: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
Racoon:
You have prophesied it dear.So be it. Atiku/Obi will carry on. grin grin

you realy think atiku can defeat buhari....??..i wan see that happen....this world is fvcked up anyways...liberia voted a footballer....

why shoudnt nigeria vote a known thief internationaly....??..why not....??

i realy dont care.....

1 Like

Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by madridguy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
You forgot Zamfara issue so soon tongue

engineerboat:
Sarrki, buhariguy, Madridguy, deomelo

Where una dey

2 Likes

Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by Earthquake1: 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Good work Adams Oshiomole

2 Likes

Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
9. The present rumpus in the APC will continue

NaijaMutant:
Another landslide victory for PDP loading grin

The wind of Atikulation is sweeping through the whole Nigeria grin

The entire forces of the universe is working to actualize this wink

2 Likes

Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by Yankee101: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
They'll say fvck court orders and proceed
Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by noeloge82(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
This party will soon fall like a pack of cards if nothing is done soon

1 Like

Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
engineerboat:
APC will win Delta landslide- sarrki

PDP will be beaten to 3rd position in delta- Madridguy

PDP cannot win a single polling unit in delta 2019- Buhariguy

PDP is dead in delta state- passingshot

APC winning all votes in delta- Doemelo
You know them, but you missed this

PDP rejects delta results - Oduaresurgence

1 Like

Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by Mysselff2: 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Another landslide victory for PDP loading grin

The wind of Atikulation is sweeping through the whole Nigeria grin

The entire forces of the universe is working to actualize this wink

NaijaMutant oya ATIKULATE my kiss kiss

Delta is PDP and PDP is Delta

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by senatordave1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mysselff2:

NaijaMutant oya ATIKULATE my kiss

Delta is PDP and PDP is Delta
So pdp are now depending on the court to win apc in delta? How low pdp have sunk.25% is sure for buhari in delta

1 Like

Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by gozie112(m): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
engineerboat:
Sarrki, buhariguy, Madridguy, deomelo

Where una dey
u forgot to include butterfly0
Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by Mysselff2: 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
senatordave1:

So pdp are now depending on the court to win apc in delta? How low pdp have sunk.25% is sure for buhari in delta

Ah ah cant you ATIKULATE this simple fact that DELTA IS PDP & PDP IS DELTA
There is no APC in Delta state,,, who is in APC ?? Is it Cairo or Ogboru or Keyamu Utomi
All of them have different lists of candidates,,,,,,na their way.Thugs, miscreants and wayorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by tabisegroup(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
okomile:
Which way Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by ratcockoduduwa: 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
engineerboat:
APC will win Delta landslide- sarrki

PDP will be beaten to 3rd position in delta- Madridguy

PDP cannot win a single polling unit in delta 2019- Buhariguy

PDP is dead in delta state- passingshot

APC winning all votes in delta- Doemelo
hahahaha
Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by Switsex(f): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
Please good people of nairaland! A sister is in dying need of help. I have been locked out of my apartment over failure to pay the house rent.
I've exhausted all possible means to raise up the cash but to no avail, I'm like a breadwinner in my family. Please help me no amount is too much. I've paid the rest remaining 35k. Please help a sister. Thanks,,, Account number: 0096918231. Diamond bank. Mary Nweze.
Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by slivertongue: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
The 'gud' woks of oshiomhole is gradually yielding results

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by okomile(f): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by engineerboat(m): 2:11am On Oct 18, 2018
madridguy:
You forgot Zamfara issue so soon tongue

“The court is hereby directing all parties involved in the matter to maintain status quo and desist from taking any action “, he added. Earlier, counsel to the plaintiff, Barrister Sani Katu had also asked the court to stop the National Working Committee from taking any action contrary to the primary elections already conducted in the state.

INEC HAD already taken a stand before the said Judgement, therefore the stays who remains that ZAMFARA APC have no candidate. As at the time of the judgement. Status quo remain.
Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 18, 2018
magoo10:
Adams Oshiomole the great undertaker
Killing apc like never before

Delta is PDP and PDP is delta
And u think we deltans in delta are happy with pdp?

1 Like

Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by Billygee2u: 4:34am On Oct 18, 2018
Riversides2003:
They should also Ban Buhari from contesting.
Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by Billygee2u: 4:36am On Oct 18, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
By the time Oshogbomole is through with APC LAI Mohammed will defect to KOWA while Tinubu's ACN will struggle to win one local govt in Lagos state
Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by Billygee2u: 4:36am On Oct 18, 2018
magoo10:
Adams Oshiomole the great undertaker
Killing apc like never before

Delta is PDP and PDP is delta
Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by UncleJudax(m): 4:37am On Oct 18, 2018
You can see why the country na mess. Like party like their leadership.
Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by Felimax(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2018
There is no space for APC in Delta. Deal with it.
Re: Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC by Thanks2God: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2018
APC destroying APC in Delta
APC fighting APC in Delta
Different factions with their various Party Executives
Each factions with their various candidates.
Court litigations everywhere.

As it stands now, all PDP candidates are unopposed in Delta state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps: South East Caucus Automatically Knocked Out From Getting Minority Leader / Early Video And Pictures Labor Party Presidential Rally In Bauchi / MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.