Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" (2602 Views)

Insecurity: Buhari Is A Failure – Soyinka Takes Stand On Impeachment Plot / Peter Obi Speaks On PDP-APC Clash At Dei-Dei Market / APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by Whalleysua29: 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
Be Wise.
Wole Soyinka on PDP Defection

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by Shelumiel: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
This man is also part of Nigerias problem

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by MallamJackson(m): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
Points succinctly and quite straight forwardly scrbbled my Sir.

And we are quite aware of most of these

But they all do not in anyway ameliorate how gargantuan a scam the APC have turned out to be

Neither do they wash away the APC's lack of plan before taking up Nigerias number one office

Neither do they absolve the APC from it's (till today) buck passing proclivities.

The PDP messed up Nigeria and the APC asked to be given the opportunity to make things work.

Today it's become apparent they can't be relied upon to make good on their promises.

So sending them packing can't be tantamount to "a collective amnesia"

Nigerians aren't bringing back the PDP we rather are bringing inn a person with a divergent idea just as it was in 2015

Let the very same person mess up?

Then watch us kick his butts out like the nothing it is.

We have a voice and it must be heard!

We have our votes and they must count!

We have a stance and it shall be seen!

Come soon 2019!

come soon the polls!

#Back2DauraIsAProject

The ATIKULATED ones are speaking!

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by Chikpat(m): 11:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
I wish Atiku goodluck.
Nobody preaches PDP to me. Even if I am drunk on the election, I can't vote for PDP.
PDP will be worse if they come back now; no lessons learnt. the aim is simply win election and continue to loot and share the cesspool of our national resources.
PMB's govt is not the perfect solution. This has kept the quest for change alive. But we will be stupid to return this country to the very party that caused us all the economic damage

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by KanwuliaMama: 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
The originator of the problem is OBJ!
He is OUT!
Better things to come!
No more 8-year automatic ticket to LIFELESSSNESS!

4 years of lifelessness, YOU ARE OUT! kiss

Atiku is not POOR!
Atiku’s cabinet will be WISER AND MORE FOR NIGERIANS!

The police is a tool for APC!

APC is LAZY AND DENSE! kiss

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by Kingosytex(m): 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
yes the fight against corruption is a general task. they say that charity begins at home, buhari should first of all refund the N20 billion he stole from PTF after which people like amaechi, fashola, tinubu, ali modu sheriff and everyother looter will be nailed.

aregbesola, okorocha and the thief in kano govt house should also be getting ready to refund the funds they stole

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by Joevics(m): 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lol, this same writeup has been attributed to countless people. Including Okonjo-Iwela, IBB and now its Wole Soyinka.

Don't you guys get tired of these lies.

Try to fabricate something better.

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 18, 2018
OP, no source? Or you just concocted that Wole Soyinka said all these

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by slivertongue: 12:08am On Oct 18, 2018
Soyinka is a man witout electoral value always shoppin 4relevance.
he tried his gra gra activism in d US &it failed him

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by chisani(m): 5:12am On Oct 18, 2018
Prof is no point.
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by Histrings08(m): 5:26am On Oct 18, 2018
I've been a follower of professor wole soyinka's posts and Write ups for quite some time now.. I know this is not his hand work..

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by bonechamberlain(m): 6:07am On Oct 18, 2018
Histrings08:
I've been a follower of professor wole soyinka's posts and Write ups for quite some time now.. I know this is not his hand work..
well said, this haphazard write up is from the stables of BMC

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by GoodofNaija: 6:15am On Oct 18, 2018
Prof don't use style campaign for APC to us. They have failed, they have nothing to offer us. If buhari is what they want us to continue with, it is better we go back to PDP. APC have worsened the whole situation of the country.

If you appoint a new CEO for company when it is not performing and the company worsens under the new CEO, will you continue with the new CEO? Or if a club appoints a new coach for a club and he does not perform but always giving excuses and blaming others, what will happen to the coach?

Oga Prof we know Tinubu is your close friend thus your interest in APC.

But Sorry...we already Atikulating ........

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by mycar: 6:21am On Oct 18, 2018
PDP is also the cause of the ineptitude of the present administration.
At least, PDP was on a forward direction but APC is on the backwards direction.
Tell me any move APC has made to deepen our democracy, nothing.
Democracy does not work when the citizens cannot freely express themselves.

PDP - APC are all politicians and non is free from blame, if not south west that was ruled by APC would have been like London by now.

Did we have PDP in 1983 when Buhari took us to our first recession?

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by mycar: 6:23am On Oct 18, 2018
Histrings08:
I thought as much

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by Minjim: 6:25am On Oct 18, 2018
Chikpat:
I wish Atiku goodluck.
Nobody preaches PDP to me. Even if I am drunk on the election, I can't vote for PDP.
PDP will be worse if they come back now; no lessons learnt. the aim is simply win election and continue to loot and share the cesspool of our national resources.
PMB's govt is not the perfect solution. This has kept the quest for change alive. But we will be stupid to return this country to the very party that caused us all the economic damage

Thank you

The manner some people sream Atiku here you'll think everyone here has lost their reasoning

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by yrex01(m): 6:32am On Oct 18, 2018
they can't dispute this fact but they v anoda way of making it irrelevant, "they will tag it baseless"

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by Olujoe1(m): 6:38am On Oct 18, 2018
Who is this man trying to present for us??
Cause if it is Atiku or Bubu then we in soup
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by Omeokachie: 6:44am On Oct 18, 2018
Soyinka was one of those that brought APC to power, curious now that he is distancing himself from them.

Being Atikulated goes beyond party affiliation, which is why 45 political parties are coming together to rescue Nigeria from complete destruction by the present occupants.
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by awgumayor: 6:50am On Oct 18, 2018
Nigerians should give PDP a second chance, it will be like a thief being caught and ask to guard the property knowing he will never stole from it again. Lets consider the person who is in charge and not the party.

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by ivanG07(m): 6:56am On Oct 18, 2018
Shelumiel:
not only that he is the evil party image maker, he is no more special to nigeria as befoRe.

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by GeorgeTheCoder: 7:15am On Oct 18, 2018
Shelumiel:

Stop talking out of your arse. Small wonder people believe black people can't reason. When they read pays like yours they are proven right.
Finally, Soyinka never wrote this.
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by Shelumiel: 7:26am On Oct 18, 2018
GeorgeTheCoder:

Stop talking out of your arse. Small wonder people believe black people can't reason. When they read pays like yours they are proven right.
Finally, Soyinka never wrote this.
So where's your proof that he didn't? Please produce the proof before Ogun and Sango smith you and your entire generation
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by meromero11: 7:50am On Oct 18, 2018
Chai!!!!These people raped the country ooooh
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by MahatmaGhandi: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2018
distorted and baseless.
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by TAYO124: 8:12am On Oct 18, 2018
Nigeria’s problem is not all about bad leadership.There is foundational injustice in the structure of the nation which if left uncorrected will be the undoing of the country.Till then she remains doomed whether ruled by Pdp, Apc or other political vehicle (including military junta).
Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by positivelord: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2018
This news have no source abi ? Let me keep Atikulating OBI-Gently

Re: Prof Wole Soyinka Takes On PDP ...tagged "Be Wise" by hucienda: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2018
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

APC Sanwo Olu Free Wifi In Surulere. PICS. / Atiku Should Remove His Trousers To Clear All Doubt / Group Task Leadership On Strategic Development Paths, React To Killings Abroad

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64