Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

How To Prepare Oatmeal/quaker Oats - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Oatmeal/quaker Oats (2913 Views)

Healthy Green Oatmeal Pancake ( Video ) / How To Make The Basic Granola Recipe With Quick Oats / Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Oatmeal/quaker Oats by gideonjeta(m): 3:39am On Oct 18, 2018
Quaker oats holds many health benefits which is why it remains a regular on Nigerian breakfast tables.

Nutrition
High in fibre and carbohydrates.

Ingredients
1 cup of Oats
Water

Instructions
1. In a clean pot, heat up some water.

2. Reduce the heat and pour your oats into the pot and stir. If the amount of water does not cover the oats, add some more hot water.

3. Cover the oats and allow to steam. Stir at intervals.

4. When the oats start to bubble, stir well and turn off heat.
Your oatmeal is ready! Serve with bread, akara or plantain.

https://www.nigerialog.com/food/how-to-prepare-oatmealquaker-oats/new/#new

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Prepare Oatmeal/quaker Oats by cooldipo(m): 4:37am On Oct 18, 2018
As simple as this is, I still remember days when I take my oats with cold water, milk and sugar grin

(1) (Reply)

Locally Made Cakes That Wow You / 10 Horrific Cases Of Historic Cannibalism / Ukpoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.