Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation (962 Views)

Messi And Kaka Chat After World Cup / Messi Vs Kaka / Messi And Kaka- Post World Cup Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation by Pharoh: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2010
Messi: Bros how far na

KAKA: I dey o

Messi: e get as this world cup take be o

KAKA: walahi I no know,

Messi: una own better, Guy na 4-0 dem flog us ,I no score goal,me wey be world footballer

KAKA: Guy dem tear me Red card,I never collect Red before for my life. No be only u no Score,Rooney nko,even Torres.

Messi: Una lucky say no be Germany una meet. I no even see road dribble, when Gerrard tell me I think say na lie,

KAKA: But dat 4-0 too much o,How maradona ?

Messi: The guy cry thruout night,he dey blame us Say we bleep up, I go meet u for Brazil, Arrange woman for me o,I never bleep for 4 weeks grin
Re: Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation by EfemenaXY: 11:44am On Jul 15, 2010
Hmmm. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation by Pharoh: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2010
Wetin happen na . . . cool
Re: Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation by EfemenaXY: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2010
Just thinking:

Some peeps need to:

1. Forgive

2. Forget

3. Let go & Move on tongue

anyways - how body na?? cool
Re: Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation by Pharoh: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2010
Body is inside your cloth na grin

How you 2? long time no saw tongue

So who are those peeps if i may ask cool
Re: Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation by EfemenaXY: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2010
U mean inside your cloth not mine. . .

hmmm - one of those peeps wen need to forgive 'an let go na the ancient king of Egypt tongue
Re: Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation by Pharoh: 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2010
Na you sure know the meaning of my earlier statement. cool

Come shey you by any means offend that ancient king, he be like say you dey use style beg for . . . lipsrsealed grin cheesy
Re: Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation by EfemenaXY: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2010
Pharoh:

Na you sure know the meaning of my earlier statement. cool

Come shey you by any means offend that ancient king, he be like say you dey use style beg for . . . lipsrsealed grin cheesy

er. . . I no understand - break am down for me pls tongue
Re: Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation by TeeJay6(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2010
***saunters in, apologizes and zooms out***********
Re: Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation by Pharoh: 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2010
^^ Stop seducing me with that tongue jare . . .  tongue, i mean business here  cheesy

I meant did you offend that ancient king of Egypt and you are now beating around the bush instead of asking for forgiveness directly.  cool
Re: Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation by TeeJay6(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2010
Pharoh:

^^ Stop seducing me with that tongue jare . . . tongue, i mean business here cheesy

shocked shocked shocked wow didnt know efe is that good with her tongue embarassed
Re: Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation by Pharoh: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2010
^^ I no mention person name ooo or you want make them hide you. grin
Re: Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation by EfemenaXY: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2010
TJ - don't even go there. . .

I don place u on very high levels, so no make me downgrade u to @Pharoh's level o!

Pharoh  angry angry

u no need Efe to seduce u - any moving thing fit seduce u - dog, cat, fish, e.t.c

anyways I dey try tell u say world cup don finish - u need to forgive Kaita for im **bleep** up and just move on  smiley
Re: Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation by TeeJay6(m): 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2010
ooops soweeeeeeeeeee, i withdraw my comment embarassed
Re: Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation by EfemenaXY: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2010
<smiles>

nps - u r 4given wink
Re: Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation by Pharoh: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2010
@efe Wetin you mean by pharoh's level?   angry  angry

Sorry to burst your bubble . . .my reputation has always been intact, i don't do anything.    cool

** Never fell to a woman's seduction before in my entire life **

I no get problem with kaita but you, u realize say i no dey fear you again lol.  cheesy
Re: Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation by EfemenaXY: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2010
Pharoh:

@efe Wetin you mean by pharoh's level?   angry  angry

okay - so u nor get levels then, abi?? 

Sorry to burst your bubble . . .my reputation has always been intact, i don't do anything.    cool

I don't believe in bubbles  smiley

** Never fell to a woman's seduction before in my entire life **

But that's the whole gist! Why, oh why would u think I'm trying to seduce you?? hmmm

I no get problem with kaita but you, u realize say i no dey fear you again lol.  cheesy

<raises eyebrows>

really?? then we need to something about that then pharoh  tongue
Re: Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation by Pharoh: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2010
<raises eyebrows>

really?? then we need to something about that then pharoh tongue

Bring it on . . i am patiently waiting for you. cheesy

But that's the whole gist! Why, oh why would u think I'm trying to seduce you?? hmmm

Now i get it . . you did not see the earlier joke about the seduction part.

okay - so u nor get levels then, abi??

Why not but not as you think grin

But you believe my reputation has always been intact. smiley
Re: Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation by Pharoh: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2010
Anyway i am off for some days and will be back by the weekend, hope to see you then. cool
Re: Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation by EfemenaXY: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2010
Pharoh:

Bring it on . . i am patiently waiting for you. cheesy

Cheii!! Na wa o! who send me come dis side na?? undecided undecided

Now i get it . . you did not see the earlier joke about the seduction part.

Gosh!! My mistake embarassed I stand corrected embarassed embarassed

Why not but not as you think grin

Okay then - that's good to know

But you believe my reputation has always been intact. smiley

hmmm. . . ok, if u say so then.
Re: Another Kaka And Messi Post Worldcup Conversation by EfemenaXY: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2010
Pharoh:

Anyway i am off for some days and will be back by the weekend, hope to see you then. cool

Cool - have fun then cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Police Dey Read Bible / Quikies,1,2,1,2 / O Ni Fete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.