Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London (40957 Views)

Peter Obi Speaks On Petrol Subsidy / Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others / Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by 2lateBiafra: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2018
teekay213:
Even if he owns houses in Germany USA Dubai Canada Singapore and even on the moon

Come 2019 I'm atikulating!

I'm proud Yoruba with brain.

You will even be EJACULATING

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2018
As this one don burst, they will soon come up with something like he killed his great grandma for ritual.
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by Oluwaseun0704(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2018
cooljo85:
I don't think you know anything, instead of you fighting for the interest of your own region, you are here atikulating, don't you know how politics is being played in Nigeria ?! Politics in Nigeria means having your own person at the top automatically brings in appointments, more opportunities for your people , so, supporting a person from another region is at the detriment of your own opportunities..you better wake up and continue to enjoy the VP prof. Osinbajo for you to enjoy more dividends of democracy for your people...

People like you are parts of the problems of this nation. The earlier you realize the need to pull off your ethnic bigotry glasses, the earlier the REALITY WAVE is dawn on you.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by klax(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2018
Peter Obi!!! Why responding to them let them go and die. Either you have house in London or not I will vote for you and Atiku.

Let Buhari tell us who owned the property his kids live in abroad?

Let Akpabio tell us where did he got the cash to owned one of the biggest house in Dubai?

Let Aisha swear with quoran if she had not purchase house in Dubai with one of her family name as cover up?

Let Burantal speak as per his mansion in Dubai?

Let Hell Rufai tell us if his mansion in Dubai was purchased with his hard earned cash.

Let Okorocha tell us about his property in UK not one not two not even three that I'm aware of.

Let Tinubu too drop the list of his properties in UK and Dubai Pls?

The list is endless no single apc bigwig that does not own property outside Nigeria I mean no single one.

This game apc want to start will expose them badly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by chernest2002: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2018
One Mr integrity said he only owned a house in katsina and kaduna,he was given a land in port Harcourt but couldn't locate it again, and I ask where is his family leaving in London? Rented house? A man who stole 2.8 billion, stole power with gun, having gay cows that cannot reproduce since 30 yrs, borrowed 27million for Apc ticket 2014 and how did he repay? Wasted millions of pounds to renew himself in London, fools never ask questions but will rush to question a successful business man.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by poseidon12: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Nice response..
The man has been making millions even when he was a student in UNN.
God just blessed him wisdom. He perfectly knows how to make manage wealth...

Exactly. Obi was born into a business family. His parents owned the most successful supermarket in Onitsha when we were growing up. I think it was called Solo Supermarket. Their parents raised them well. A blessed family.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by buhariguy(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2018
Donald95:
Odogwu Nwoke! I ga adị

Obi is a self made billionaire even B4 politics. He is an expert in management, Unlike other politicians,he doesn't believe in wasting resources on irrelevant things. That made him Channel the little he had to build massive flourishing business today. It is his money so anyhow he wants to spend it is totally up to him. Gossipers go and get your own money.
if obi has compassion, why not help the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist instead of blaming buhari for their poverty.
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by Afolak(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2018
teekay213:
Even if he owns houses in Germany USA Dubai Canada Singapore and even on the moon

Just don't kill urself if atiku did not win come 2019.
I rep @Mbuhari
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by Ranchhoddas: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2018
Beremx:
Even if you own houses in Antarctica, I will vote for you Sir.

God bless Atiku and Obi

Meanwhile....
I think say you be BMC?

You don decamp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by AMI3(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2018
this massive attack and massive defence
Sai Babaric 'vs Atikulation .
who go win we don't know
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by poseidon12: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2018
Aufbauh:
There's nothing wrong if you own a house in London if you can afford it, but lying to us that you only own a house in Onitsha is mischievous and unacceptable.

Keep quiet. Ask your tribalist Buhari to fulfill his campaign promise to publicly declare his assets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by donbenie(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2018
xjiggy:
Nigeria politicians always twisting facts to suit them as need arises. He owns a flat in the same building $42million NSA dollars was found. Tell me he only owns a house in onitcha again and let a super-sized lightning bolt fire u
You're very stvpid,since when does owning a Flat in NIGERIA equate to owning a house? May THAT THUNDER fire your USELESS BLOKOS and the APC THIEVES that admitted owning the $45M recovered from that building,what HAVE your selective Amnesia President done to them? angry
Who lives above reproach needs fear no mudslings from the likes of you,he OWN houses in London and they are duly documented..GO HANG YOURSELF.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by buhariguy(m): 9:57am On Oct 18, 2018
sassysure:
As this one don burst, they will soon come up with something like he killed his great grandma for ritual.
which burst, obi just confirmed the truth, I refuse to comment on that thread thinking it was a lie.
Obi has many foreign houses, not even one, and people are still suffering,
So who thief atiku and obi help.?
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2018
teekay213:

Remain BLESSED with such wisdom packed brain.
We should remove Religion and Tribal sentiments.
I am not against the NORTH fielding a CANDIDATE but please don’t give us lazy thinkers.
This is not only applicable to the north.
Even to other regions.

In fact, Regions of this country should be held CULPABLE when they field EEDIOTS.
We can’t afford to be elevating stupid infernos when every region still wallows in menace of bad leadership

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by KanwuliaMama: 10:02am On Oct 18, 2018
Na only him get house for London? grin
Abeg, fast forward to 2019!
Enough of these yeye distractions!

BUHARI SLEEPS ON LONDON HALF THE YEAR!
His medical bills can BUY 10 HOUSES in DUBAI KE! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by fecosequence(m): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2018
Shezkid:

Do you understand English??
I'm sure you don't coz u can't read and understand
teachers really suffer bro.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by erinalex: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2018
Omeokachie:
sad sad sad sad sad sad

Why did they bother reacting to the senseless allegation nau!

Kayode Ogundamisi is a known BMC that does hatchet job for the APC. Ignoring his ignorant ass would have been the best approach just like all the miscreants shouting Atiku is corrupt when no court anywhere in the world have so pronounced him.
good that u know No court in d world had pronounced him corrupt.
In d spirit of your comments, kindly tell ur brothers and sisters in S/S & S/E; never to say Tinubu is corrupt again ; When no court anywhere in d world have so pronounced Jagaban guilty.
What goes around, comes around.
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by chidissolomon: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2018
Aufbauh:
There's nothing wrong if you own a house in London if you can afford it, but lying to us that you only own a house in Onitsha is mischievous and unacceptable.
Haw do you understand English didn't you read what was written During several media programmes, Mr. Peter Obi said Onitsha was the only place he owned a personal house in Nigeria.
aDuring several media programmes, Mr. Peter Obi said Onitsha
was the only place he owned a personal house in Nigeria.
and not that that's the only place he own a house? tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by Billygee2u: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2018
teekay213:

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by patricknz(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2018
Aufbauh:
Chai!This 1 is daft. Incapable simple Comprehension. ��‍♂️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by berrystunn(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2018
No need for explanations
will atikulate obi till 2027.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by izombie(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2018
cooljo85:
I don't think you know anything, instead of you fighting for the interest of your own region, you are here atikulating, don't you know how politics is being played in Nigeria ?! Politics in Nigeria means having your own person at the top automatically brings in appointments, more opportunities for your people , so, supporting a person from another region is at the detriment of your own opportunities..you better wake up and continue to enjoy the VP prof. Osinbajo for you to enjoy more dividends of democracy for your people...
osinbajo should help your people first. Last i checked, igbos are still the most properous tribe in nigeria. By the way, osinbajo is not our problem, our issue is buhari. If buhari , right now chooses obi as his vp and atiku chooses osinbajo as his vp, buhari/obi will still lose massively in the se/ss.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by teekay213(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2018
cooljo85:
are the Igbo's not part of Nigeria.

Why have they been so marginalized. If it were Hausa's or even Yorubas were the ones marginalized like that they will have been another civil war in the country.upon all they been marginalized they are the most richest In the country.

How has osinbanjo as the VP affected your life,I vote based on merit if you like vote for slowpoke president and you should know that there is little VP can do.

Osinbajo can't win Ogun state for buhari not to tàlk of sw,gbega Daniel atiku campaign DG was the Governor for 8 years and now that obasanjo has supported him buhari is a gonner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by AngelicBeing: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2018
teekay213:

wink

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by buhariguy(m): 10:58am On Oct 18, 2018
ikogba:
Please help me with some money to feed and transport my self to school. I am really struggling.
Any amount will do

Please. My Account num is 3611070722 ecobank. Thanks
tell thief atiku to give you.
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by dokyOloye: 11:02am On Oct 18, 2018
teekay213:

God bless you bro

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by Olatunji1929: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2018
kazeeyoung:
By the Way Kwara PDP are still searching for Atunwa NYSC Certificate...
ATUNWA does not need NYSC certificate all he need is secondary school certificate that is constitution requirement
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by IloveToMess: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2018
Oh what a glorious day it shall be when Atiku would be declared winner of the 2019 presidential election, i will run from Lagos to Kano naKed..
Its called naKed joy.. cheesy

Happily Atikulating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by bishopkay: 11:09am On Oct 18, 2018
Beremx:
Even if you own houses in Antarctica, I will vote for you Sir.

God bless Atiku and Obi

Meanwhile....

Chai see aunty Beremx don Atikulate oo grin

Chai this thing go too pain those zombies oo. They just lost one of theirs... They are in pains

Welcome to the light ma'am at least now you've seen and experienced first hand what many of us where screaming then about Buhari! It is never about party for folks like me but for who who can deliver!
Personally if I were to vote in my state Delta, nothing would make me vote the PDP led by the plier toothed clueless fool called okowa. But due to the urgency to Atikulate and kick the dullard back to Daura, I ran to benue to get my pvc. Na him near house pass Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by forgiveness: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2018
He lied. EOD grin
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by forgiveness: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2018
teekay213:
are the Igbo's not part of Nigeria.

Why have they been so marginalized. If it were Hausa's or even Yorubas were the ones marginalized like that they will have been another civil war in the country.upon all they been marginalized they are the most richest In the country.

How has osinbanjo as the VP affected your life,I vote based on merit if you like vote for slowpoke president and you should know that there is little VP can do.

Osinbajo can't win Ogun state for buhari not to tàlk of sw,gbega Daniel atiku campaign DG was the Governor for 8 years and now that obasanjo has supported him buhari is a gonner

You mean Ogun state people will prefer Atikulation of fraudsters? cheesy shocked shocked grin
Re: Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London by uchwar1: 11:14am On Oct 18, 2018
teekay213:

im not surprised. There are Yorubas who can't be easily deceived with APC propaganda. How can someone be enjoying this govt for heaven sake?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore: Gambari's Role During Abacha's Regime Makes Him Unfit to be COS / Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets / Potable Visits MC Oluomo, Declares Support For Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.