Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo (19524 Views)

Olawepo Hashim: I Escaped Assasination Attempts And Driven Into Exile In 2007 / You Must Come For Debate, PDP Tells Buhari / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by SarkinYarki: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
Of course
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by frugal(m): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Maxymilliano(m): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
bilms:

ALLIANCE for New Nigeria (ANN) presidential candidate Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim said yesterday that he was ready for a presidential debate with President Muhammadu Buhari, ahead of next year’s election.

He said the President should participate in a live debate, where he will tender his stewardship.

This one wan disgrace him ancestor for broad day light ...
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Boxer007(m): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
bilms:
I’m ready for debate, says Olawepo-Hashim

ALLIANCE for New Nigeria (ANN) presidential candidate Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim said yesterday that he was ready for a presidential debate with President Muhammadu Buhari, ahead of next year’s election.

He said the President should participate in a live debate, where he will tender his stewardship.

Olawepo-Hashim told reporters in Lagos that Nigerians are warming up for the poll, adding that the exercise would determine the future progress and prosperity of the country.

He said: “I am ready for presidential debate with President Muhammadu Buhari and former Vice President Atiku Abubakar. I won’t debate with the vice-president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (SAN). My running mate, and not me, will debate with Osinbajo. I am a presidential candidate.”

The ANN/Alliance for Peoples Trust (APT) flagbearer, whose party is in alliance with other opposition parties, also said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate will bring Nigeria backward, if elected as president.

He urged voters to decide between candidates, who will retard progress and a flag bearer whose leadership will give birth to a new Nigeria.

Olawepo-Hashim said the outcome of the 2019 poll will shock many people, stressing that Nigerians are prepared to take their destiny in their hand.

http://thenationonlineng.net/im-ready-for-debate-says-olawepo-hashim/

Lets debate gay rights for all Nigerian. Preach
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by magzey: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Jonathan Debated and loss in 2015 ,Who debate EPP? grin grin

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by SaintLucia: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
*Dr. Peter Obi coming to the North and the West to campaign?* *What an insult?*

I think we are making some progress, a few months ago Emeka would never have sent a unity campaign message like this. Thank God the emergence of Peter Obi as Vice Presidential candidate in the Zoo is beginning to change the narratives.

Unity of all the people of the country is good but when campaigns for election start in earnest, the candidates will move across parts of the country to canvass for votes. I wonder what Obi will tell the Northern people especially the Hausa and Nupe Muslim community why as a governor in Anambra he decided discriminate against them by demolishing their markets, like the Northern Goat dealers Market , Arewa Park , Arewa Onion Dealers Park etc

When he goes to Yoruba Land he will have to explain a similar action too at
Osogbo Park , Akure Park and Ilorin Park.

These parks at Bridge Head have been in existence since 1977 but he decided to demolish them in an attempt to force the non' indigenes ' surrender their businesses to indigenes.

As a popular and influential trader himself in Onitsha he instigated people not to lease or sell their land to non indigenes.

The Sultan Sa' ad Abubakar and Etsu Nupe together with the GOC 82 Division personally visited and pleaded with him to give them time to look for alternative places but he refused. The demolition of all their business structures and six Mosques were carried out. Many of them had to relocate back to the North.

A lot of the people of Yoruba community especially the Kola Nut dealers had to leave too.

There is another person who tried to intervene, a certain Minister of National Planning from North West. He was a deputy governor in CBN. One Yoruba Muslim cleric who leads prayer at Uga Street Mosque, Fegge area in Onitsha was in Mecca performing lesser Hajj and was in the same company with the then Minister of National Planning, he was complaining bitterly about the discriminative stand Obi was taking around that time especially to the Northern and Western people . Fortunately the Minister knows Obi very, he had to put a call across to him, he pleaded on him to tamper justice with mercy, he never did, it was alleged that he (Obi) went ahead to report him to GEJ. What he told the President, no body new but people reported that he instigated his sack from office and boasted about it later , saying : we are in charge, this is our time.

It will be hard selling Obi as a unifying factor not only to the North but even to the South West, we all will remember how he instigated hatred against Yoruba people by sensationalizing Fashola's innocent action when he repatriated beggars on the street of Lagos and handed them over to their state governments. There are more beggars of Northern origin in Lagos than there are from the South East, not a single Northern Governor accused Fashola of any discrimination or incited hatred against Yoruba people.

When you are in politics seeking public office, people will not look at the length of your CV, the schools you attended etc, they will be more concerned with your antecedents.

This is the time people will remind you about your past. Atiku and Obi's past are not lost in our memories. And the best place to remind them is the polling booths.

We are ready with our PVC.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Num07033711115(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
am in a lifeful side. If you are in a lifefull side = Atiku click Share.
If you are in lifeless side, Buhari click Like
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by tunary(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
Alexis11:
Hahaha..... Why are they all avoiding Osinbajo

grin
Osinbajo is not a president but a vice president
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by tunary(m): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
Shame go kill buhari
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by tolexy007(m): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
baliyubla:
Na waa oooo! Everyone wants to debate with the dullard, so they can roast him alive. The guy even went on and called bubu a Slowpoke.

that is how wicked people can b, imagine telling some one who cannot spell economy to come and have a debate

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by jelinco1982(m): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Sai Buhari
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
“COPY and PASTE” BaBa won’t allow that
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by sirabu: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
Obituary to Atikulooted Ipobians PDP read the fact below by saint Lucia
r. Peter Obi coming to the North and the West to campaign?* *What an insult?*

I think we are making some progress, a few months ago Emeka would never have sent a unity campaign message like this. Thank God the emergence of Peter Obi as Vice Presidential candidate in the Zoo is beginning to change the narratives.

Unity of all the people of the country is good but when campaigns for election start in earnest, the candidates will move across parts of the country to canvass for votes. I wonder what Obi will tell the Northern people especially the Hausa and Nupe Muslim community why as a governor in Anambra he decided discriminate against them by demolishing their markets, like the Northern Goat dealers Market , Arewa Park , Arewa Onion Dealers Park etc

These parks at Bridge Head have been in existence since 1977 but he decided to demolish them in an attempt to force the non' indigenes ' surrender their businesses to indigenes.

As a popular and influential trader himself in Onitsha he instigated people not to lease or sell their land to non indigenes.

The Sultan Sa' ad Abubakar and Etsu Nupe together with the GOC 82 Division personally visited and pleaded with him to give them time to look for alternative places but he refused. The demolition of all their business structures and six Mosques were carried out. Many of them had to relocate back to the North.

A lot of the people of Yoruba community especially the Kola Nut dealers had to leave too.

There is another person who tried to intervene, a certain Minister of National Planning from North West. He was a deputy governor in CBN. One Yoruba Muslim cleric who leads prayer at Uga Street Mosque, Fegge area in Onitsha was in Mecca performing lesser Hajj and was in the same company with the then Minister of National Planning, he was complaining bitterly about the discriminative stand Obi was taking around that time especially to the Northern and Western people . Fortunately the Minister knows Obi very, he had to put a call across to him, he pleaded on him to tamper justice with mercy, he never did, it was alleged that he (Obi) went ahead to report him to GEJ. What he told the President, no body new but people reported that he instigated his sack from office and boasted about it later , saying : we are in charge, this is our time.

It will be hard selling Obi as a unifying factor not only to the North but even to the South West, we all will remember how he instigated hatred against Yoruba people by sensationalizing Fashola's innocent action when he repatriated beggars on the street of Lagos and handed them over to their state governments. There are more beggars of Northern origin in Lagos than there are from the South East, not a single Northern Governor accused Fashola of any discrimination or incited hatred against Yoruba people.

When you are in politics seeking public office, people will not look at the length of your CV, the schools you attended etc, they will be more concerned with your antecedents.

This is the time people will remind you about your past. Atiku and Obi's past are not lost in our memories. And the best place to remind them is the polling booths.

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
Koolking:
Political debate does not translate to good governance. Nobody cares about that mumbo jumbo anymore. You can choose the next church to entertain congregation with your debate.

It's time for action. Not talk, talk, talk

Really? No one cares about presidential debates? undecided undecided Are you living in the Stone age? Why do you Buharists like to speak tongue-in-cheek?

The presidential debate is standard in not just the US, but also Germany, France, the UK and other Western countries. Buhari simply dodges debates and even discontinued the monthly presidential media chat because his handlers fear he will spill all his known ethnic and religious biases.

It's the same opata and blunders he yarns at the UN General Assembly, focussing on Rohingya and Myanmar because they're muslims.

Buhari only depends on sentimental votes - people like him and you who are ethnic and religious bigots. A good president should be able to clearly explain and marshall his developmental plans in a presidential debate or media chat.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by OttHin: 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
Chai.people dey wicked oo.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by gentlegenius(m): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
Alexis11:

grin
... Because he's educated.
Besides, they all want to unmask the dullard.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Koolking(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
WritePal:

Really? No one cares about presidential debates? undecided undecided Are you living in the Stone age? Why do you Buharists like to speak tongue-in-cheek?

The presidential debate is standard in not just the US, but also Germany, France, the UK and other Western countries. Buhari simply dodges debates and even discontinued the monthly presidential media chat because his handlers fear he will spill all his known ethnic and religious biases.

It's the same opata and blunders he yarns at the UN General Assembly, focussing on Rohingya and Myanmar because they're muslims.

Buhari only depends on sentimental votes - people like him and you who are ethnic and religious bigots. A good president should be able to clearly explain and marshall his developmental plans in a presidential debate or media chat.

ok
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by ekestic1976(f): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
YOLO1:
But why is Buhari avoiding debate?

Didn't your Lord Obasanjo avoid Debate with Olu Falae in 1999? Or, have you ever seen Goodluck Jonathan debate anyone before?
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by bonetalk(m): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
bilms:
I’m ready for debate, says Olawepo-Hashim

Olawepo-Hashim told reporters in Lagos that Nigerians are warming up for the poll, adding that the exercise would determine the future progress and prosperity of the country.

He said: “I am ready for presidential debate with President Muhammadu Buhari and former Vice President Atiku Abubakar. I won’t debate with the vice-president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (SAN). My running mate, and not me, will debate with Osinbajo. I am a presidential candidate.”

The ANN/Alliance for Peoples Trust (APT) flagbearer, whose party is in alliance with other opposition parties, also said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate will bring Nigeria backward, if elected as president.

He urged voters to decide between candidates, who will retard progress and a flag bearer whose leadership will give birth to a new Nigeria.

Olawepo-Hashim said the outcome of the 2019 poll will shock many people, stressing that Nigerians are prepared to take their destiny in their hand.

http://thenationonlineng.net/im-ready-for-debate-says-olawepo-hashim/
For your mind, you want use baba shine and? E no go work
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by udemzyudex(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
slivertongue:
Boss na one hand u go defeat GMB.
why debate wit an illiterate? why nt debate wit literate men like Osinbajo, Atiku, Obi

Osibanjo is not the president, if anything should happen he won't be held responsible.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by AnanseK(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
And who is this Olawepo if I may ask?
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by charles0922(m): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
SaintLucia:
*Dr. Peter Obi coming to the North and the West to campaign?* *What an insult?*

U are only in titled to only one vote

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by galaxy2020(m): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
When you are able to solve this, then that's the probability that Buhari will accept to debate with anyone on this 2019 election....

Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by begge: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
when it come to how to kill and behead debate, i don't think anyone will defeat mr lifeless president
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Alwaysmiling(f): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
You wan embarrass baba
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Saint83(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
Come and debate with me .
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Princewell2012(m): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
No
Alexis11:

grin

No. osibanjo is not the president.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Smarkie: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
everybody want to take mr lifeless score cheap point
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Shookonekilla: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
[s]
sureheaven:
Buhari doesn’t have ur time...

Tell Nigerians what u will do and how u will go about it if elected president in ur dreams one of these days.

Defeating Buhari in a debate adds nothing to ur pedigree and INEC wont because of that declare u winner.
[/s]

Shut up
Re: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo by Sleekfingers: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
It is pretty obvious that buhari is not a debate material.....he is not that sound...he know it.....that was why he's been avoiding any debate....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP / EFCC Produces Fugitive Maina In Court / NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.