Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu (22076 Views)

Why We Are Seizing Imported Used Clothes, Shoes — Customs / Police Can Sack Female Officers Who Get Pregnant Out-Of-Wedlock - High Court / Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by itsdumebi(m): 11:33am On Oct 18, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu has said that the Inspector General of Police, Idris Kpotum can be jailed for refusing to release the International Passport of Senator Dino Melaye.

Ekweremadu, in a recent interview with Oak TV, said that the IG risks jail if he fails to obey a court order for the release of the Senator's passport.

PoliticsNGR earlier reported that Dino Melaye appealed to Senators to come to his aid over the seizure of his passport.

Watch how Ekweremadu said It HERE

https://politicsngr.com/ig-police-can-jailed-seizing-dino-melayes-passport-ekweremadu/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by Derawiz(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2018
Welcome to a country where the enforcers of the law are bigger than the law itself..

The headaches of being a Nigerian everyday is enough to kill an average man in a developed country ..

Tufia

174 Likes 17 Shares

Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by magoo10(m): 11:40am On Oct 18, 2018
The police boss is feigning ignorance of the law because the oga at the top is a tyrant.

Which other corruption can be other than disobeying court orders.

the present igp have won the award for the worst igp in the history of Nigeria as an openly partisan public office holder.

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by engrj(m): 11:41am On Oct 18, 2018
Nairalanders pls help me save the life of my mother pls.

My mother Akhare Flora Olochemeuan a single mother of one, 48 years old, a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government council Edo state Nigeria was diagnosed in April 2018 with end-stage renal disease.

Presently, she is going for renal dialysis once or twice a week as against the recommended three times a week due to fund constraint.

According to the doctors, she urgently needs a kidney transplant which can be done in India.

You can help make her dream come alive by donating to fund her transplant expenses estimated at NGN 12,000,000.
If doubt this story kindly contact her son Delight on +23480_6494-5586.

Note any amount you donate will be highly appreciated. No amount of money is too small.

Those of us based abroad and wish to support there is link for GoFundMe below to get details on how to do the donation if you find it difficult to pay into the account provided.

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c
Read more here

This is the link to the previous story.
https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes#66562833

https://www.nairaland.com/4610349/please-save-life
https://www.nairaland.com/4686327/nairalander-may-lose-mother-no

Gofundme link

https://www.gofundme.com/frgzd-please-save-a-life

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2018
Hahahahaha wink cheesy grin..

All looters and their supporters are in pains today.....

All enemies of Nigeria will never know peace.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 11:41am On Oct 18, 2018
Tufia
Its like the Nigerian police is wielding more powers than both the legislature and judiciary
Ayam not understanding

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by Groovenaija360(m): 11:41am On Oct 18, 2018
Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by SageTravels: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2018
Dino Again undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by TeeSeven(m): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2018
The day a police IG goes to prison for disobedience of court order (or any other lawless act for that matter), that day we know a NEW NIGERIA is born!

#lawlessness
#impunity
#immunity
#nepotism

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by annnikky(f): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2018
The transmission man is angry because all the trap they have been setting for Dino, he has jumped and passed them all cheesy

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by elganzar(m): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2018
Hehehehehe grin, who will you call to come and jail him_ no bi police grin...This country na joke o...Don't even reason soldier, na civil matter...buh den again This Is Nigeria...somebody should come and dash me keyboard (7 octave weighted) my birthday is coming soon
Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by Valro(m): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2018
Shithole country, spits on Nigeria

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by ehinmowo: 11:43am On Oct 18, 2018
Apart from God, and my mom, I can swap anything for Nigeria.

As of now, this country does not worth it.

Pls if you like yourself, don't quote me with some stupid doctrine or philosophy.

3 Likes

Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by Ibcrown(m): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2018
Bleep Nigeria. I'm out mehn

7 Likes

Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by Derawiz(m): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2018
post=72195794:

All looters and their supporters are in pains today.....

Oshiomole is not a looter

Ganduje is not a looter

Amaechi is not a looter

Tinubu is not a looter

Even Abacha is not a looter

The jobless Yusuf Buhari that bought two bikes each of 50millionaire is also not a looter..

Sometimes before you comment,calm down and ask yourself, "am I going to make sense?,have I ever made sense in my life?"

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2018
PoliticsNGR earlier reported that Dino Melaye appealed to Senators to come to his aid over the seizure of his passport.

The guilty is afraid.
Wait for your turn Dino, Fayose is on the hot seat presently!
Don't fret. Let's do it turn by turn!
All enemies of Nigeria will not go Scot free.
Pains await them all.
bigtt76:
Dino's passport is not his personal property but belongs to the Nigerian government and can be withdrawn at any point in time its discovered it needs to be withdrawn why all the hassles? undecided
Let them know sis!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by edibobo: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2018
This very administration is a lawless I have never seen in the history of Nigeria. Maybe since the head is chief herdsmen, all his appointees follow suit except Aisha who is in the other room

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by michoim(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2018
Which police will arrest him! May be Ekweremadu police(LOL)...Madman

1 Like

Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by slivertongue: 11:45am On Oct 18, 2018
d IGP is d worst public servant in dis govt. a man whose actions best defines BUHARISM-lawlessness, nepotism &facism

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by princeade86(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2018
they have turned every forces against opposition. respect rule of law when he helped him rigged kano election. did he obeyed president when he gave him an order?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by Arabique: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2018
ujbhwsvrf
Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by Billygee2u: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2018
itsdumebi:
@POLITICSNGR

Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu has said that the Inspector General of Police, Idris Kpotum can be jailed for refusing to release the International Passport of Senator Dino Melaye.

Ekweremadu, in a recent interview with Oak TV, said that the IG risks jail if he fails to obey a court order for the release of the Senator's passport.

Watch how Ekweremadu said It HERE

https://politicsngr.com/ig-police-can-jailed-seizing-dino-melayes-passport-ekweremadu/

But I doubt,who will arrest him,since Buhari is even under his control?
Buhari has destroyed democracy in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by Ebimor96: 11:49am On Oct 18, 2018
grin
Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by Ebimor96: 11:49am On Oct 18, 2018
grin cheesy
grin cheesy grin
Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by BRASH: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2018
post=72195794:
All APC and WE their ZOMBIE supporters are in pains today.....

1 Like

Re: IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2018
[quote author=BRASH post=72196076][/quote]
Uhn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Writes Senate, Seeks Amendment Of PIA / Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life / OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.