Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) (21728 Views)

Hybrid Cashew Seedlings & seed (medium n Brazilian Jumbo) is available for sell / Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers / Enugu Govt. Begins Distribution Of Cashew Seedlings To Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:25am On May 03, 2019
Tough situation never last,only tough people do.
tough situations are meant to take you to another level in your life, never give up and never give in.
Good morning
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2019
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by SOJOSEPH(m): 7:06am On May 08, 2019
Good morning.

Please I need a farm consultant that can help manage plantain farming from land preparation to sales.

Kindly DM @ sabiu.olawale01@gmail.com
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:14am On May 08, 2019
Okay.
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:15pm On May 08, 2019
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:26pm On May 11, 2019
still available!!
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:29pm On May 14, 2019
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:11am On May 20, 2019
Never despise the days of little beginning.
start with watever you have,the main evil is not starting and waiting for the perfect day... perfect day is a mirage, it will not come.
Taking massive action with watever you have will take you miles closer to your dream than waiting did the right time.
Get up and go for it.
www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:56pm On May 20, 2019
www.facebook.com/waleagro is the page to be for updates on agriculture
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2019
w
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:03am On May 22, 2019
hybrid seeds, seedlings, suckers are available
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:48am On May 23, 2019
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:22pm On May 24, 2019
available!!
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:01am On May 26, 2019
Only when you act on your dream, thats when you progress.
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:15am On May 27, 2019
My people, there are many challenges you face in this life and you feel like giving up and throwing in the towel BUT don't give in because it will also pass.
Every champion I have known also have the same feelings but never give in to it.
keep working, keep praying and light is guaranteed at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2019
www.Facebook.com/waleagro is the agribusiness Facebook page to read for great insights and thank me later.
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2019
Good morning
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by campione: 9:56am On Jun 05, 2019
Mr Gbenga Lesgup. Please pick your calls or reply your messages. You always claim you have network issues receiving calls because you are in the farm yet have network to post here 24/7. How can you have business dealing with someone and refuse to pick calls for months and even now it seems you've barred my line. (I hope I'm wrong). I won't say more than this for now.
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
@ campione,he doesn't post here personally,I do that on his behalf. I will inform him,he will get in touch.
Thank you.
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by awoniyisunmonu(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
I have plantain for sale at ago orile village,Ogun state.

1200 per bunch...

if you are buying large quantities, discount is available.

mail me at awoniyisunmonu@gmail.com or call 07082371654

Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by campione: 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lesgupnigeria:
@ campione,he doesn't post here personally,I do that on his behalf. I will inform him,he will get in touch.
Thank you.

ok. I will be waiting
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:07am On Jun 07, 2019
Every king was once a crying baby and every building was once a picture. The person you admire so much was once nobody, the most anointed man u see was once a church member. The person you attended his or her wedding was once a chief bachelor or spinster. So why worry in life ?! Its not about where you are today but where you will reach tomorrow. Alphabet “O” which stands for Opportunity, is absent in “yesterday” but available once in “tOday” And Thrice in “tOmOrrOw” So Stay Positive Always and have hope.... The future is bright. Good Morning.......
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Bewegung: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
Lesgupnigeria:

Yes,you can.Kindly contact me on 08092034147

Is this number also on Whatsapp
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2019
Wearing different caps,
You can be a farmer and a police

Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:06am On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Oilpalm seedlings,cashew seedlings,plantain suckers are available for sale. check my signature for contact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) / Sesame Seed Available For Sale updated***** / How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.