Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price (1792 Views)

Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis / Mercedes’ ₦71m AMG G 63 Battles It Out With Suzuki’s ₦7.6m Jimny / BMW Replies A Twitter User Asking For A Free Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by olaade21: 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
About the 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport Edition: find the features of the car: Leather interior with no cracks; mileage @under 55000 km; factory installed and functional reverse camera; 3rd row foldable seats; powered boot; spare key with remote; Steering mounted controls and ice cold A\C with separate front and rear control and sunroof

Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by olaade21: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Call us this weekend
Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by olaade21: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2018
Get this for the new week
Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
9-year-old Toyota with under 55k mileage. Something smells fishy.

Post VIN, sir.

3 Likes

Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2018
HeavenlyBang:
9-year-old Toyota with under 55k mileage. Something smells fishy.

Post VIN, sir.
I don't think there's anything to it.. You can even get the special / limited edition for $9,000 usd add shipping & clearing. I think its even too much for #6m

1 Like

Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:38am On Oct 22, 2018
dairykidd:

I don't think there's anything to it.. You can even get the special / limited edition for $9,000 usd add shipping & clearing. I think its even too much for #6m

Lol, I'm talking about mileage. About 12k miles per year is the average, perhaps even more for something like a Highlander that would have been daily driven. This car shouldn't have under 90-100k miles.

Oh well, not my business.

1 Like

Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by olaade21: 9:45am On Oct 22, 2018
Stop talking nonsense. Do you think it’s everyone that drives their car daily. For you to be making projections of 12k miles per year. Oproko.
Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:58am On Oct 22, 2018
olaade21:
Stop talking nonsense. Do you think it’s everyone that drives their car daily. For you to be making projections of 12k miles per year. Oproko.

Post VIN and if it's actually 55k mileage I'll send you 1k airtime right away. You have nothing to lose. wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Lol, I'm talking about mileage. About 12k miles per year is the average, perhaps even more for something like a Highlander that would have been daily driven. This car shouldn't have under 90-100k miles.

Oh well, not my business.
Yeah true tho... but the op hasn't responded to ur request till now

2 Likes

Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by Readonee35L(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Post VIN and if it's actually 55k mileage I'll send you 1k airtime right away. You have nothing to lose. wink

Nothing to loose.
But he will Gain more integrity and respect
Plus 1k Airtime .
That one na jara on top

4 Likes

Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by olaade21: 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Clown. Have you eaten.
Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
olaade21:

Clown. Have you eaten.

Oga is scared. grin grin grin
I've eaten, sir. I can also afford 1k, I believe. Now post it.

1 Like

Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by olaade21: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Oga is scared. grin grin grin
I've eaten, sir. I can also afford 1k, I believe. Now post it.

I don’t have time for clowns. Run along.
Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
At this point, I believe it's safe to say that the history of this vehicle is under suspect. Potential buyers beware. Ensure you carry out both a thorough pre-purchase inspection and vehicle history check.

1 Like

Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by CarGuidNG: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by computerglobal(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
HeavenlyBang:
At this point, I believe it's safe to say that the history of this vehicle is under suspect. Potential buyers beware. Ensure you carry out both a thorough pre-purchase inspection and vehicle history check.

Knowing the history of a used car or a tokunbo car before you decide to buy one can save you a lot of money down the road

Run a vin check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. check the title status, previous odometer readings,flood,airbag deployment,stolen,hail,biohazard and more

Contact us for your detailed vehicle history report

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by olaade21: 5:11am On Oct 24, 2018
computerglobal:
[/b]

Knowing the history of a used car or a tokunbo car before you decide to buy one can save you a lot of money down the road

Run a vin check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. check the title status, previous odometer readings,flood,airbag deployment,stolen,hail,biohazard and more

Contact us for your detailed vehicle history report

Idiots. You want to sell VIN check reports. Is that why you are trying to spread fud and spoil my ad. I do Vin check for free. Anyone that needs should contact me. Hungry idiots.
Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by olaade21: 5:13am On Oct 24, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Idiot, hungry boy like you that is looking for ps3 and laptop of 60k dey show up for ride of 6 million Naira.

All you do is dream of cars. Lmao. No be your fault.

How hold are you? I am sure you still live under your parents and dont even have money for car wash not to talk of fuel.

Nuisance. You see a clean ride. Still talking nonsense. Jobless goat.
Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2018
olaade21:

Idiot, hungry boy like you that is looking for ps3 and laptop of 60k dey show up for ride of 6 million Naira.

All you do is dream of cars. Lmao. No be your fault.

How hold are you? I am sure you still live under your parents and dont even have money for car wash not to talk of fuel.

Nuisance. You see a clean ride. Still talking nonsense. Jobless goat.

grin
Post the VIN, you nonce. You're not helping your case.

And two years is a lot of time. wink
Both of us are definitely not mates at this point.

2 Likes

Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by olaade21: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

grin
Post the VIN, you nonce. You're not helping your case.

And two years is a lot of time. wink
Both of us are definitely not mates at this point.

Poor rat. Continue dreaming. You better go and play your ps3 as that is the only valuable thing you have.

This is not your league. Nimcompoop
Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2018
olaade21:

Poor rat. Continue dreaming. You better go and play your ps3 as that is the only valuable thing you have.

This is not your league. Nimcompoop

Post VIN and shame the devil. grin

3 Likes

Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by olaade21: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Post VIN and shame the devil. grin

When you gather your generations money. Bring it. You will see VIN. Any serious buyer will get VIN. Nothing to hide.

VIN is not for jobless trolls like you. I am done with you.

Now, run off. Nuisance.
Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
HeavenlyBang:
Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by Empiree: 5:10am On Jan 06, 2019
olaade21:
you are so correct. I have 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. I bought it at 26450mph. From the time I bought it in July 2017 till now, it is only 31955mph.

I'm selling it actually. I wanna sell it in nija. Check my profile.
Re: 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport 6m Asking Price by olaade21: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2019
Empiree:
you are so correct. I have 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. I bought it at 26450mph. From the time I bought it in July 2017 till now, it is only 31955mph.

I'm selling it actually. I wanna sell it in nija. Check my profile.

Don’t mind that idiot Sir. His generation has never owned a Car. He his just a troll.

(1) (Reply)

Man Made First Electric Tricycle That Use Only Electricity / Which One Should I Go For Toyota Sienna XLE Or Toyota Highlander? / Need Advice On Fairly Used Mercedes Benz C230

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.