Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? (1740 Views)

Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) / Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign / Presidency: ‘Obasanjo Shocked Over Atiku’s Emergence As PDP Flag Bearer’ (2) (3) (4)

Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by cyprex: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
I don't know whether am the only one that noticed this in Nairaland.
For a while now, Nairaland is no longer a hot zone for IPOB agitation, tribal remarks like Afonja, Igbo, etc.

Fell free to add any other change observed in this platform.

We seem to be enjoying some peace.
Can this be attributed to any other thing or are most of the agitators busy campaigning now?

Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by googlepikins: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
cyprex:
For a while now, Nairaland is no longer a hot zone for IPOB agitation, tribal remarks like Afonja, Igbo, etc.

Can this be attributed to any other thing or are most of the agitators busy campaigning now?

Read my lips

Afonjjj

Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by seunmsg(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
cyprex:

Who cares about Ipob and biafra when Atikulooting is in the air? The agitation has always been political and nothing else.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
cyprex:

IPOB agitation has always been marginalization and neglect .With Peter Obi as vice president aspirant many Igbo's feel that he will influence the government to approve some privileges that they have been deprived off. Have you for once thought why Herdsman mayhem has suddenly reduced? Why are you not discussing that.

Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by phexx: 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
I will be good to channel the energy u used in writing this to something productive.

Live & let's live.
Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by SarkinYarki: 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
Stop trying to Igbolize Atiku all in mischief to try to Demarket him in the north and SW

Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by Yyeske(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
asuustrike1:

IPOB agitation has always been marginalization and neglect .With Peter Obi as vice president aspirant many Igbo's feel that he will influence the government to approve some privileges that they have been deprived off. Have you for once thought why Herdsman mayhem has suddenly reduced? Why are you not discussing that.
I thought IPOB was all about Biafra or death, why the sudden change? I even remembered IPOB telling you and your friends to stop atikulating but most of you are doing so, why?

Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by Almaiga: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
IPOB are Terrorist, that was why Buhari crushed them. Their followers have gone to hidding, the Nigerian Army will not stop hunting them. Either they support Atiku or not.

Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by Biafrannuke: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
asuustrike1:

you are on your own.

Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
Biafrannuke:
you are on your own.
That is the truth. The truth is bitter
Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by Biafrannuke: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
asuustrike1:

That is the truth. The truth is bitter
deceive yourself however you like but no election in Biafraland.

Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Yyeske:
I thought IPOB was all about Biafra or death, why the sudden change? I even remembered IPOB telling you and your friends to stop atikulating but most of you are doing so, why?
For your information am not a Biafra I only point the flaws in most write up. We you write an article you have to be objective on reportage
Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by gidgiddy: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
cyprex:

Atiku's emergence did not reduce the agitation for Biafra in anyway, those who support Biafta such as me can never settle for less than independence. The only thing that happend was that PDP members in the SE zone and parts of the SS have been more energised with the Atiku's choice of VP.

It is one thing for something to briefly take over the news, it's another to take that as loss of support for an ideology
Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
Biafrannuke:
deceive yourself however you like but no election in Biafraland.
If no elections in alleged Biafra then no election in Nigeria
Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by Yyeske(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
asuustrike1:

For your information am not a Biafra I only point the flaws in most write up. We you write an article you have to be objective on reportage
See grammar!
Anyway, IPOB had warned you guys to stop atikulating so you better obey the last command and boycott or girlcott the next election.

Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by front4line: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
Igbo are funny people filled with irredeemable hate so no surprise here. One clown was telling me they are the most hardworking tribe in Nigeria like say others are lazy. Bunch of puzzies.

Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by Yyeske(m): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
gidgiddy:

Atiku's emergence did not reduce the agitation for Biafra in anyway, those who support Biafta such as me can never settle for less than independence. The only thing that happend was that PDP members in the SE zone and parts of the SS have been more energised with the Atiku's choice of VP.

It is one thing for something to briefly take over the news, it's another to take that as loss of support for an ideology
You and your likes had been warned against any association with Fulani or Yoruba by IPOB especially in politics, stop atikulating as warned.
I'm sure you know we have some Igbos vying for this presidency in other parties but only a Fulani man can energize you for your choice for Biafra, losers who don't know what they really want and that's why even minorities in the SS make fun of Igbos these days.
You hated everything Nigerian but atikulating because you know you've lost it, do what IPOB instructed you to do

Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by rhemmiedream(m): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
This op is a learner sha cheesy cheesy
Biafravd has been a fraud from day one nah.
Lamidi Cownu is turning in his shallow grave right now grin cheesy

Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by Gabriel004: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin They have betrayed kanu as they did to ojukwu

Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by Yyeske(m): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
rhemmiedream:
This op is a learner sha cheesy cheesy
Biafravd has been a fraud from day one nah.
Lamidi Cownu is turning in his shallow grave right now grin cheesy
I even feel the guy man would be regretting his actions now, imagine the clowns who edged him to his doom are the same people atikulating for a Fulani man he's always told them to hate.
Life could be really strange though, nobody is even talking about his whereabout any longer but atikulating for a Fulani man.
Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by wowcatty: 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
It did, and that is what we have been saying all along that the Igbos don't want their own region or country, it's all a game for economic advantage. How can a people who hate regional autonomy want secession? How are they going to survive without the money from Yoruba and Niger Delta?
cyprex:

Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Stop trying to Igbolize Atiku all in mischief to try to Demarket him in the north and SW

So you know that anything the igbos support is anathema to Yoruba and Hausa?

#istandwithbuharitill2023

Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
wowcatty:
It did, and that is what we have been saying all along that the Igbos don't want their own region or country, it's all a game for economic advantage. How can a people who hate regional autonomy want secession? How are they going to survive without the money from Yoruba and Niger Delta?

God bless you. This is exact reason why I won't support their agitation ever again. They took a whole lot of us for a ride and killed their youths in the name of the fake Biafra agitations.

The igbos have never wanted Biafra, they just want more power in Nigeria. But I am afraid they would never get to be President of Nigeria. Nigerians neither trust nor like them.

We would suffer another 4 years under Buhari just to avoid the igbos. It is a worthy sacrifice.

Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by wowcatty: 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
Your head dey there jare!

Buhari is not good but Atiku is worse, and with Igbos in presidency, a total disaster. Sowore destroyed himself when he said no one should be talking about restructuring without economic blah blah blah and quickly gave himself out as a mole.

We will endure 4 more years of Buhari and then have 2023 to figure out Nigeria.

resurgent4oodua:

God bless you. This is exact reason why I won't support their agitation ever again. They took a whole lot of us for a ride and killed their youths in the name of the fake Biafra agitations.

The igbos have never wanted Biafra, they just want more power in Nigeria. But I am afraid they would never get to be President of Nigeria. Nigerians neither trust nor like them.

We would suffer another 4 years under Buhari just to avoid the igbos. It is a worthy sacrifice.

Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by Biafrannuke: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

That's hausa fulani politics at work. they think they are smart. they know the stand of IPOB in the election but they think that by always accusing us of supporting atiku, they will stampede us into denying and campaigning against him and inadvertently working foe jubril. But we are smarter than them. our position is clear, Atiku and jubril are two sides of the same coin, they are both fulanis. we are neither voting two of them nor any other candidate until a date for Biafra referenum is given.
Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2018
wowcatty:
Your head dey there jare!

Buhari is not good but Atiku is worse, and with Igbos in presidency, a total disaster. Sowore destroyed himself when he said no one should be talking above restructuring without economic blah blah blah and quickly gave himself out as a mole.

We will endure 4 more years of Buhari and then have 2023 to figure out Nigeria.

Wagbayi Omoluabi!

Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by gidgiddy: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2018
Biafrannuke:
That's hausa fulani politics at work. they think they are smart. they know the stand of IPOB in the election but they think that by always accusing us of supporting atiku, they will stampede us into denying and campaigning against him and inadvertently working foe jubril. But we are smarter than them. our position is clear, Atiku and jubril are two sides of the same coin, they are both fulanis. we are neither voting two of them nor any other candidate until a date for Biafra referenum is given.

Two Fulani men, Buhari and Atiku, are running for President but most of these Nigerians can't see that there is no difference between both men. Both are as bad as they come and will implement their Fulani "Conquer and rule" ideology. Nigeria is already neck deep in Fulani bondage
Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

Two Fulani men, Buhari and Atiku, are running for President but most of these Nigerians can't see that there is no difference between both men. Both are as bad as they come and will implement their Fulani "Conquer and rule" ideology. Nigeria is already neck deep in Fulani bondage

Power will return to the south in 2023 by God's grace So calm your nerves. That's why we are telling you igbos to allow Buhari complete his 2nd term so that the North can rest. I don't know why igbos are so agitated about this Buhari man. We are all suffering under him so his bad governance is not limited to igbos alone.

Calm your brothers so that the Hausas do not use your intransigence to kill more igbos next year. Theay are always looking for ways to harm you and you make it too easy for them.

Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by gidgiddy: 9:15am On Oct 19, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Power will return to the south in 2023 by God's grace So calm your nerves. That's why we are telling you igbos to allow Buhari complete his 2nd term so that the North can rest. I don't know why igbos are so agitated about this Buhari man. We are all suffering under him so his bad governance is not limited to igbos alone.

Calm your brothers so that the Hausas do not use your intransigence to kill more igbos next year. Theay are always looking for ways to harm you and you make it too easy for them.

We don't care where power goes. What we care about is our independence
Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

We don't care where power goes. What we care about is our independence

If you can secure the support of your big men who are enjoying Nigeria, you will get Biafra.

I have stated it so many times.

Re: Did Atiku's Emergence PDP Presidential Candidate Reduce The IPOB Agitation? by seunmsg(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2018
asuustrike1:

What is your perspective as to why herdsmen killings has suddenly reduced?

Babatunde Fashola: How Can Buhari Bribe The Igbos / I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) / Atiku And Osita Chidoka Spotted In Washington DC- PICTURES

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57