Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage (30095 Views)

Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? / Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child After 28 Years Of Marriage / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by IrepChrist: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
donofdons:

God refused them children. Lucifer the lord of science gave it to them. Just like God refused to give Adam and Eve sense until the great Lucifer told them the secret of the apple and they got sense. My only regret is that they did not eat the second fruit which would have granted them everlasting life. Maybe by now, we would have mounted an attack on heaven and conquered it. Jehovah would have been sent to the dungeons of hell since that’s where he planned to put man. But it is not too late, the fall of jehovah is near, we will recrucify Christ.

The path of perdition is not the best
Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by enjay1(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
donofdons:

God refused them children. Lucifer the lord of science gave it to them. Just like God refused to give Adam and Eve sense until the great Lucifer told them the secret of the apple and they got sense. My only regret is that they did not eat the second fruit which would have granted them everlasting life. Maybe by now, we would have mounted an attack on heaven and conquered it. Jehovah would have been sent to the dungeons of hell since that’s where he planned to put man. But it is not too late, the fall of jehovah is near, we will recrucify Christ.
unbelievable! you actually used the holy name of God to write this.....
Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by SURElee(f): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
babeosisi:
They won't tell you the child was born by someone else and they collected it.
How come we never see these 60 year Olds pregnant,doing scans but only at naming ceremonies
Such high risk pregnancy will require care at teaching hospitals.
Where is the testimony of the doctor who cared for and delivered these miracle babies?
Anything to swell church membership
Please talk something else

God bless you. A woman lactating,the breasts will be full, the baby is dedicated after how many months, or days. Na Yoruba sef dem be, how come after 7days of birth. the mama no be like person wey dey breast feed? breast no full. kai! Nigerians will never say they adopt or carry pikin, so sad. they will lie and still go to church for testimony.

1 Like

Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by Wendycakes(f): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
God of signs and wonders u r worthy to be praise..
Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by dapiluv: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
This is Just God at work.
Congratulations!
Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
Viking007:
Doesn't make any sense giving birth at 60+. undecided Well, God works in mysterious ways.

So u don't believe in your bible anymore Smh you are a fake Christian sad
Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
This Lie get level...Where's the fresh mother of the baby?

Haha...Una too day lie

Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by TinyHacker: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
donofdons:

And I thought I've seen it all.
Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by mechanics(m): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
When God says YES, no mortal can say no.
Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by springtech(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
I rejoice with them.
Years of cry, reproach, scorn, sadness, bitterness is over.
Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by DrSidney: 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
All u need is wisdom

God refused them children. Lucifer the lord of science gave it to them. Just like God refused to give Adam and Eve sense until the great Lucifer told them the secret of the apple and they got sense. My only regret is that they did not eat the second fruit which would have granted them everlasting life. Maybe by now, we would have mounted an attack on heaven and conquered it. Jehovah would have been sent to the dungeons of hell since that’s where he planned to put man. But it is not too late, the fall of jehovah is near, we will recrucify Christ.[/quote]
Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by Abuloma80(f): 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
TinyHacker:
Lol i dont believe that woman is 60
TinyHacker:
TinyHacker:

If at all she is 60, what happened to menopause, that sets in for sure not later than 50?

I would rather take it that it's an "Arrangee" or "Miracle" baby from the prayer houses. Let's keep fingers crossed. I don't hope to read another woman coming up later to say........
Nigeria and that region in particular with these kind of stories.
Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by elizabeth147(f): 12:26am On Oct 19, 2018
God Is A Miraculous, Omnipresence And Everlasting GodGod Is A Miraculous, Omnipresence And Everlasting GodGod Is A Miraculous, Omnipresence And Everlasting God
Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by OjeabuluOdion(m): 12:32am On Oct 19, 2018
donofdons:

WHO IS THIS GOAT
Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by sapeleboi(m): 12:33am On Oct 19, 2018
God is great

Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by Ken4agent(m): 1:22am On Oct 19, 2018
phintohlar:
God i know say you get mouth wella, but abeg i no want this kind thing oh,gimme pikin wen my body still dey kakaraka. Oshey baba

Yur Monika is seductive grin
Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 19, 2018
AcuraZDX:
Without a shadow of doubt, God indeed works in many miraculous ways that no one can fathom. This is the only explanation for a woman's case who gave birth at the age of 60 in Ogun state.

The unbelievable story was shared by Oluyemi Ajibola, the Head of Public Relations at Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Ojere Abeokuta Ogun-state. According to Oluyemi, the 60-year-old woman and her husband have been married for 36 years but without a child until God finally answered their prayers.

The newborn baby was christened recently by Pastor Olusola Oyewole of Divine Heights Bible Church in Abeokuta, Ogun state. Oluyemi Ajibola’s Facebook post reads: “Naming of Ore Ofe Oluwatodimu Joda.

The baby came after 36years of marriage and from a 60-year-old mother. Congratulations mummy Nurse. The baby is being christened by Pastor Olusola Oyewole of Divine Heights Bible Church, Abeokuta. Nigeria.”

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/60-year-old-woman-and-husband-welcome-first-baby-after-36-years-of-marriage/

IVF
Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by Azeola: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2018
This happened in my backyard and they tried to be secretive about it....How come it's already online the fear of social media is the beginning of wisdom shocked shocked shocked
Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by excel4us: 7:34am On Oct 19, 2018
God is ALL. He is ABLE
Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by Diso60090(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2018
donofdons:

Bros abeg enter house
Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by Diso60090(m): 9:34am On Oct 19, 2018
Azeola:
This happened in my backyard and they tried to be secretive about it....How come it's already online the fear of social media is the beginning of wisdom shocked shocked shocked

You too � dey lie this people nor dey Nigerian and them nor even get backyard
Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by phintohlar(f): 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
DaniRome:

Lol... I love that. Sharp girl. Oya come let's set the ball rolling now you still dey kakaraka
lol
Re: 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage by DaniRome: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
phintohlar:
lol

Ahhhh just lol...
Am serious joh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals / 8 Things No One Tells You About Marriage! / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.