Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 (9245 Views)

Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding / Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] / Postinor 2 Price In Nigeria (pregnancy Prevention Pill) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 by Nawtybro: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
I had unprotected sex with my girl, I got to a point of no return that I mistakenly ejaculated inside her. I got postinor 2 for her so that we may be on the safer side. The issue at hand is that she's been bleeding since yesterday.
Please what does the bleeding signify? And what's the remedy?
I need to read comments from medics in the house and those who have passed through the school of experience on the same issue.
Re: What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 by NwaAmaikpe: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
shocked

Early bleeding means the foetus has been implanted in her uterus.
It sounds like this is your first unsafe sex with her
meaning she's been shagging some other guy on the side, she's now pregnant and she'd put it on your head.

Or

You mistook misop...tol for P2.

It could also be that she is now on her period because you obviously don't even know her menstrual cycle...
In that case; the only remedy to the bleeding is a sanitary pad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 by BrownChima212(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
It probably made her period come earlier. It happens though.
Re: What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 by ayusco85(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin
Re: What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 by WaleGent(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
Re: What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 by techgeek12(m): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2018

Re: What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 by soberdrunk(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hahahaha @ "mistakenly ejaculated inside her", anyway fear not!! In some ladies postinor2 changes their cycle so maybe period just came early. Next time work on your 'pull out game", the second you get that 'sweet feeling' start coming out.... cheesy
Re: What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 by CAPSLOCKED: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bleeding means the foetus has been implanted in her uterus.

Meaning she's been shagging some other guy on the side, shes now pregnant and she'd put it on your head.

Or

It could also be that she is now on her period because you obviously don't even know her menstrual cycle...

THOSE WHO THINK YOU'RE INTELLIGENT DESERVE AN APOLOGY.

1 Like

Re: What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 by DFlyest: 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
cheesy

Re: What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 by GOFRONT(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
Wait make I ask my Gf
Re: What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 by Nawtybro: 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
How will I remedy the bleeding she's been having for two days if it's not an indication for pregnancy?
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha @ "mistakenly ejaculated inside her", anyway fear not!! In some ladies postinor2 changes their cycle so maybe period just came early. Next time work on your 'pull out game", the second you get that 'sweet feeling' start coming out.... cheesy
BrownChima212:
It probably made her period come earlier. It happens though.
CAPSLOCKED:

Re: What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 by CAPSLOCKED: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nawtybro:
How will I remedy the bleeding she's been having for two days if it's not an indication for pregnancy?

I NEED YOU TO STOP PANICKING.
THE MOST YOU CAN DO IS ASSURE HER (AND YOURSELF) THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY. IT'S NOTHING UNUSUAL. SHOULD LAST BETWEEN 1 TO 7 DAYS SO MAKE SURE THERE'S ENOUGH PAMPERS grin
Re: What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
Is she passing clots?Is the bleeding accompanied by cramps?Is it heavy? I don't think there's any cause for alarm but I'm not a doctor.So I'd advise you take her to the hospital.
Re: What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 by Nawtybro: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I NEED YOU TO STOP PANICKING.
THE MOST YOU CAN DO IS ASSURE HER (AND YOURSELF) THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY. IT'S NOTHING UNUSUAL. SHOULD LAST BETWEEN 1 TO 7 DAYS SO MAKE SURE THERE'S ENOUGH PAMPERS grin
Thank you so much, my gratitude to you.

1 Like

Re: What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 by nwaanambra1(m): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

he is actually a very intelligent guy.

both of you said the same thing but u know what made his different and better? well - despite all the long grammar and narratives you used -he said his in just very few sentence and simplified in such a way that even a layman will understand.

That my brother is super intelligence.

behind that handle is a very, very intelligent man/woman. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 by Liliyann(f): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Is that the best you can do??
Fuvk fuvk fuvk!!
How many times have you taken your girl out??
How many times have you spent real money on her??
Why must it always be sex all the time?

Anyway to your question, it could be her period or side effects!!
Op are you sure its postinor you got or misoprostol??
Let it not be you have damaged the poor girl's womb!!
Re: What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2 by Nawtybro: 7:59am On Oct 20, 2018
The said sex happened on 11th, Thursday night and she took the postinor 2 by 1pm on Friday afternoon and the started bleeding on 17th being Wednesday, all in this month of October. What do you think?
Liliyann:
Is that the best you can do??
Fuvk fuvk fuvk!!
How many times have you taken your girl out??
How many times have you spent real money on her??
Why must it always be sex all the time?

Anyway to your question, it could be her period or side effects!!
Op are you sure its postinor you got or misoprostol??
Let it not be you have damaged the poor girl's womb!!
nwaanambra1:

he is actually a very intelligent guy.

both of you said the same thing but u know what made his different and better? well - despite all the long grammar and narratives you used -he said his in just very few sentence and simplified in such a way that even a layman will understand.

That my brother is super intelligence.

behind that handle is a very, very intelligent man/woman. cool

MhisTahrah:
Is she passing clots?Is the bleeding accompanied by cramps?Is it heavy? I don't think there's any cause for alarm but I'm not a doctor.So I'd advise you take her to the hospital.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bleeding means the foetus has been implanted in her uterus.
Meaning she's been shagging some other guy on the side, shes now pregnant and she'd put it on your head.

Or

(1) (Reply)

How Coconut Oil Will Change Your Life: Incredible Uses Of Coconut Oil. / . / Abia Health Ministry Supports NGO With Production Of 5000 Copies Of Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.