Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden (305494 Views)

Increase of tuition fees in Nigerian Universities:A better educational standard? / Student Visa For Norway, Finland And Sweden / Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by coffri(f): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2008
@ Cecii and Promise 2,
Please can u help me wit schools that are accepting 3rd class for Post- Graduates or Masters in Economics, Management, Finance in any of Sweden, Fin Land and Norway. 'M finding it difficult to get their requirment.

getting their website is very difficult for me.

Thank you.
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by mylock: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2009
Hello,
This is to inform interested Applicants for the 2009/2010 admission year into Free tuition universities in Sweden that admission deadline is Jan 15th.Interested applicants both undergraduate and Masters degree programs should contact
LEAGUE OF CONCENTRIC KONSULTANTS (LOCK) Representatives in Nigeria on the following numbers

For Answers to all your questions and for application details,accommodations detail,what,how and when best to submit your documents and all other information you need to know about visa applications
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by ceasyc(f): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2009
does it mean that one can use only
waec or neco result to gain an undergraduate
admission to/in sweden?

so we do not need any other or extra qualifications
to apply for undergraduate course?

wot does officially certified copies stamped n signed
by an official authority mean?

pls urgent replies
thx
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by ghanabuoy: 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2009
Hi, I'm from Ghana and I need assistance with Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden that offer
postgraduate courses online.
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by ghanabuoy: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2009
@ Cecii and Promise2;Hi, I'm from Ghana and I need assistance with Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden that offer postgraduate courses online. I have seen that of Blekinge Inst. of technology and I need assistance finding schools that offer a tution -free MBA like that of BIT.

Thanks
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by ceasyc(f): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2009
hi y'all
i posted my docs to the sch on d 2nd wk
of january
but d sch has not replied yet
is it too early to panic?
how long does it take 4 dem to acknowledge
dat dey received d docs or u have been admitted or not?

and wot does studera mean by
"Mid-July
Notification of selection results 1"

thx
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2009
pls somebody shuld help me out? i need names of tuition free universities in norway.
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Cenk: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,
This is to in form every body, that it is good for you to apply for this free tuition school in Sweden through Madam Linda because i am a living witness to that. Those she had applied for are currently schooling in Sweden today while my admission letter will be out by middle of may, 2009.
She is highly experienced and exposed to anything international issues. I am talking base on my own experience with her last year at the seminar she organized in Lagos. I was unable to attend her seminar that held in Abuja and that of Ibadan.
[b]You can contact her directly on 08062907584. [/b]
She is about to organize another seminar also on vise/resident permit guide and advise this May. 2009 for those who are resuming this August 2009(Autumn term)
Infact, that's all i have to say for now.

My no is 08063961234 and my name is Cenk.
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2009
Thank you,

Any more latest about the tuition free uni, ?
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by austai: 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2009
FELLOW NIGERIANS PLEASE FORGET ABOUT ALL THIS LOANS THAT WILL ONLY PUT YOU INTO FINANCIAL BONDAGE IN FEW YEARS TO COME, WHY NOT BENEFIT FROM THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY ,

TUITION FREE UNIVERSITY EDUCATION!

YOU CAN NOW STUDY ANY VOCATIONAL, DIPLOMA, BSC, MSC, PHD ETC PROGRAMS OF YOUR CHOICE IN OVER 1200 WORLD CLASS INSTITUTIONS IN THE

*******************UNITED STATES OF AMERICA*****************

GET THIS INFORMATION AT AFFORDABLE PRICES AND STOP ENRICHING THE SO CALL AGENTS…THIS COMPREHENSIVE MANUAL CAN BE OF HELP TO YOU, YOUR FRIENDS AND EVEN YOUR LOVED ONES TOO,
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE  CONTACT:

MOBI KONCEPT
08029069233-07026863027
  austaino2000@aol.com
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by muhydeen: 8:23am On May 04, 2009
pls would like to more abt the requirements of getting admission into any swedish,norwegian uni, is toefl compulsory, wud also want to know wat nd wat is to be done especially from any1 dt has gotten admission into any of the uni's and how dy got the admission.thanks
matogundipe@yahoo.com
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by dayo23(f): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2009
That mrs linda is a thief,she collected money from my friend for january application into sweden but nothing was done instead she tex and calls him demanding for more money.Beware she is a liar and a 419 only God will save u.
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by baani(m): 1:31am On Jul 09, 2009
landers b warry off scammers,
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by orums(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2009
It is of great value for young nigerians who wish to acquire foreign degrees.
Education in Sweden and Finland is free,but Sweden does not accept NECO result.
visit www.studera.nu 4 Sweden and www.admissions.fi for finland.
Norway and Canada require money.
Goodluck!
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by itseacadem(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2009
Hello,

I need assistance with the list of schools in Sweden that offers Bachelor Degree Programme in English for Spring

2010 because most of the institution have been visiting do not offer Spring admission.

Here is my email: oris.joel@hotmail.com or 08060951115

I beg Nairalander, I really need your help on these cos i wan go school.
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by pippen213(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2009
Hello Felas, if you need any information on studying in sweden pls feel free to contact me and i will gladly guide you with all pleasure,
email mjmichael213@yahoo.com 08059951796
Mike
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Wittygirl: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2009
My name is victoria,from nigeria,pls people in d house i need info on free tuition fees in canada,finland or usa or any one available.i ve tried jamb for 7years no success pls just help me dont let this year pass me by.any1with info shd send to my mail folodl@yahoo.com
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Vikkyboy02(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2009
hi guys,

i want to know if Sweden also offer free tuition for maritime courses
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by meetpres: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2009
i just found this great website, it will help you with everything you need to know .@ www.preciouseducation.net.tf
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by manig40: 3:37am On Oct 16, 2009
A friend introduce me to dis site dat i can get help from gud petrotic nigerians cos am new on dis site and i need help to save my future, Could any person pls tell me how to get a good free tuition school In Norway, Finland;Denmark And Sweden and wat are the reqiument they need.
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by meetpres: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2009
@manig40

[s]A friend introduce me to dis site dat i can get help from gud petrotic nigerians cos am new on dis site and i need help to save my future, Could any person pls tell me how to get a good free tuition school In Norway, Finland;Denmark And Sweden and wat are the reqiument they need.[/s]

the best place to get this information is @ www.preciouseducation.net.tf
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by satishkmr: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2009
hi this is satish i want to study M.S in sweden.please tell me whether there are any free education universities in sweden
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by ceasyc(f): 5:03am On Nov 14, 2009
y do these silly Swedish so called tuition free uni ask 4 a  B
in english in waec/neco result? if u have anytin less than a B grade
in Eng dey just reject u 4 most of their bachelor degree courses shocked shocked shocked

Uk dat is an english speaking country DO NOT even demand 4 a B or higher in Eng
tho one also needs at least 2 A-level courses or 2 yrs 9ja uni diploma as well but dey
accept at least a C grade in English from neco/waec 4 most of their undergraduate courses

some1 applied to sweden for 6 diff undergraduate courses in s/science and art
courses, she submitted at least 5 C's  in waec + 1 year diploma from 9ja uni and +
1 A-level from Uk school  BUT SWEDISH UNIS DECLARED Her UNQUALIFIED 4 all d 6 courses
she applied  for just because OF A C GRADE IN WAEC ENGLISH shocked sad angry undecided

in Uk, 1 yr diploma + 1 a level = 2 a level or = 2 yrs diploma which is accepted by almost all
if not all unis in d uk and usa 4 undergraduate courses e.g. LLB LAW

But wit all of d above qualifications SWEDISH UNIS DECLARED her UNQUALIFIED COS OF A
C GRADE IN WAEC ENGLISH shocked sad angry undecided

sweden don cress, free tuition my ASS
some crazy ass rubbish dat is!
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by manchoco: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2009
pls fellas i need a help. i want to get an undergraduate admission in the to any of the tuition free universities in europe to study an engineering course by 2010. how do i go about it. pls help me out. this is my number 08034868082.
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by ceasyc(f): 1:26am On Jan 28, 2010
this was sent to me by Malmö University

Today (Wednesday, 27 January, 2010 15:19) there are no tuition fees
at Malmö University. However, there are discussions about implementing tuition fees
for international students
in Sweden autumn semester 2011.

Information will be made available on our web page if there are any changes made.
All students must however be members of the Student Union and pay a
small membership fee.

Regards,
Eva
Admissions office
Malmö University
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by emmy205: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2010
DIRECT SOURCE TRAVELING AGENCY

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

ANY BODY WHO WISH TO STUDY IN VARIOUS UNIVERSITIES IN ABROAD WITH LOW/AFFORDABLE TUITION FEE SUCH AS:

USA

CANADA

UNITED KINGDOM

NEW ZEA LAND

AUSTRALIA[color=#770077][/color]

SWEDEN

ICELAND

POLAND

SOUTH AFRICA

ETC

SHOULD CONTACT US ON THIS MOBILE LINE

+2348057445471, +2348035511953,+2348053875437,+2348035302191 OR ON THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS

directsourcetravelingagency@yahoo.com

WE ARE HERE TO RENDER YOU SERVICE BEFORE PAYMENT.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.